Minecraft doesent workkenm you dumm bakka

Discus and support Minecraft doesent workkenm you dumm bakka in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; pleese hellpapa mei minna pappa ei osaa auttaaa can you tell why i cannot use my mojang account ? i cannot create a microsoft account anf i dont have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by _Hentai_ _Ultimate_, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Minecraft doesent workkenm you dumm bakka

pleese hellpapa mei minna pappa ei osaa auttaaa can you tell why i cannot use my mojang account ?

i cannot create a microsoft account anf i dont have one pleese hellppa mei and if you can helppa mej i would be very happy but i hate to say mickrosoft suck and mojang accounts are better than yours and jave will alweys be better version of minecraft so microdoft i ask you to give me 1mil euros or i will un purchase microsoft and start community attack on you plz dont take this too serius but still plz hellppa meij plzz

:)

_Hentai_ _Ultimate_, Nov 27, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today _Hentai_

Please elaborate a bit more your situation, be as detailed as possible

What happens exactly when you try to create a Microsoft Account?

What’s happening with your existing Mojang account?
  3. Fiv5 Alopage Win User

Halo: Precision weapons have got to go in a pool of lava!

Ja, es ist verrückt, es ist verrückt dumm
  4. CodiePaille Drew Win User

Sorry error while uploading a picture on the xbox app

This is lirty dumm why would you do that maybe ill go back to PS4 xbox is getting so stupid
  5. Abhinav Nair Win User

can't play multiplayer in minecraft

I already did this but doesent work , bedrock editon works now but java edition doesent.
  6. Gloverlover007 Win User

Media Center XP Extender

thanks but doesent work m8
Thema:

1. Minecraft doesent workkenm you dumm bakka - Similar Threads - Minecraft doesent workkenm

2. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  3. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  4. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  5. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  6. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  7. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  8. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  9. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  10. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...