minecraft does not run

Discus and support minecraft does not run in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, ive been given this error multiple times after completely reinstalling minecraft many times and restarting my pc Unable to locate the Java... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by zsaei, Nov 8, 2022.

1. zsaei
    zsaei Guest

minecraft does not run

Hi, ive been given this error multiple times after completely reinstalling minecraft many times and restarting my pc

:)

zsaei, Nov 8, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

minecraft does not run

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Zsaei

This can be a bit dumb, but do you have installed and updated Java on your PC?

If yes, please delete Java from your PC. Then try and double check this:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update

Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (Click on get updates)

Now, install the Minecraft launcher using the Xbox app, install Java again and try again (make sure to install Java 32 and 64 bits)
  3. elvis jara trujillo Win User

minecraft does not run

I did all the steps and nothing else I can do, but I tried to download minecraft for windows 10 and 7
  4. Nicholas Lok Win User

minecraft does not run

Hello Josef, may I know how to disable the protections and features temporarily on window defender ? Thanks alot, I'm having the same problem as well.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

minecraft does not run

That's really odd..
    May i know if you have an antivirus, system optimizer or similar?
    If yes, please disable all the protections and features temporarily and try again (if you have windows defender do the same there)
  6. zsaei Win User

minecraft does not run

Hi Josef,

I followed the steps you gave me and it seemed to have gotten rid of the java runtime error however I am now encountering numerous errors such as;

Failed to download file.
    Name: fastutil-8.5.6.jar
    URL: https://libraries.minecraft.net/it/unimi/dsi/fastutil/8.5.6/fastutil-8.5.6.jar
    Filename on disk: fastutil-8.5.6.jar
    Path: C:\Users\zacte\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\it\unimi\dsi\fastutil\8.5.6\fastutil-8.5.6.jar
    Exists: Nonexistent

and

Failed to download file.
    Name: jna-platform-5.10.0.jar
    URL: https://libraries.minecraft.net/net/java/dev/jna/jna-platform/5.10.0/jna-platform-5.10.0.jar
    Filename on disk: jna-platform-5.10.0.jar
    Path: C:\Users\zacte\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\libraries\net\java\dev\jna\jna-platform\5.10.0\jna-platform-5.10.0.jar
    Exists: Nonexistent
Thema:

minecraft does not run

1. minecraft does not run - Similar Threads - minecraft does run

2. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  3. why does my minecraft keep failing to load

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my minecraft keep failing to load: Basically when i try to play minecraft by opening the launcher and pressing play it says: Unable to start Java. Error details: No applicable app licenses found. Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path:...
  4. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  5. Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?: I've been playing Minecraft with my kids for 15 years and our youngest is starting to get into it now too. So, I created a Microsoft account for her (cause that's mandatory now) and bought her...
  6. Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?: I wanted to return to Minecraft but when I opened the app the game didn't load in my custom classic skin, and instead showed a premade default skin. I've tried multiple things; deleting and...
  7. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389
  8. Why does Minecraft open up with a black screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft open up with a black screen?: I open up Minecraft and its full screened while black, I think a way to fix this is resetting video settings but I dont know how to do that when I cant see anything (I doubt this has to do with...
  9. Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...: Simply put, when i try to update my Minecraft skin, it just returns an "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." error. And as for the site, whenever i try updating it, it doesn't return...
  10. When does the Minecraft marketplace application reopen?

in XBoX on Windows
    When does the Minecraft marketplace application reopen?: It has been a long time since THE MINECRAFT PARTNER PROGRAM official website closed the application. So I was wondering when does the next round of application open?...