Minecraft disappeared from Microsoft account after reinstalling Windows

Discus and support Minecraft disappeared from Microsoft account after reinstalling Windows in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After reinstalling Windows, the Minecraft license disappeared on my Microsoft account, maybe it didn’t happen after reinstallation, please figure it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nikita Lin, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Nikita Lin
    Nikita Lin Guest

After reinstalling Windows, the Minecraft license disappeared on my Microsoft account, maybe it didn’t happen after reinstallation, please figure it out, Xbox account:ChikiPyki1935. After downloading the official Minecraft launcher and logging in with Microsoft, it asks me to buy a minecraft license, but before that I had it

:)

Nikita Lin, Jan 12, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

I can't log into a multiplayer server using MS account

Yes, it is possible to install Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC, in the Launcher it appears with the name "Minecraft for Windows".

Regarding the migration question, don't worry, your Minecraft Java Edition will not disappear, the only thing that will change is that the game license will be linked to the Microsoft account where you migrate it and after that to be able to run the game you will only have to log in with your Microsoft account instead of your Mojang account.
  3. Player581052885 Win User

Transfer my minecraft windows 10 to another account

Sign in the Microsoft Store with the old account. Then, install "Minecraft for Windows 10", it should be free. After that, sign out your old account from the Microsoft Store. Open up "Minecraft for Windows 10", then sign in with your new account. You will
    get updates for free if you do the following. I hope this helps.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft

When you redeemed your Java Minecraft on Mojang, you have gotten a 5x5 code to redeem Minecraft on the Windows 10 store.

This redemption is a separate service of your Mojang account, and it's possible to use a Microsoft Account email that is different from your Mojang account email.

Mojang (which gives you Java Minecraft) is separate from the Microsoft Windows Store App, which uses a Microsoft Account email when you redeemed that 5x5 code.

After redemption of that code, the Windows 10 Minecraft is tied to the Microsoft Account email you used on your Windows 10 PC. From then on, you don't really need the Mojang account anymore, if you only want to play on Windows 10. You will then get the game
    from the Windows 10 store only, with the E-Mail account you used on the Windows 10 store during code redemption.

So make sure you are signed in with the Microsoft Account email (which might not necessarily be the Mojang account email) when you use the Windows 10 Store app to re-download your Windows 10 Minecraft again.
  5. LuizScruz Win User

hello how can i do remove minecraft beta to minecraft original

Hello Karezlatef, welcome to the Microsoft community, I'll be happy to help you today;

I understand that you want to exit the beta version of Minecraft;

On a Windows 10 PC, sign in with your Minecraft Beta account and launch the Xbox Insider Hub (If you don't have the app, download it from the Microsoft Store);

Navigate to Insider Content > Minecraft (or Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC)

Select Manage;

Use the radio button to select Unsubscribe (leave this view) and then select Done.

Please wait another 30-60 minutes after unsubscribing is complete (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).

Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft;

Hope this helps, see you soon!
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition - worlds disappeared after reinstallating the game

When you Uninstall the Game you maked Backup of you Worlds? Try restore the Backup if you have
Thema:

1. Minecraft disappeared from Microsoft account after reinstalling Windows - Similar Threads - Minecraft disappeared Microsoft

2. My Halloween creeper cape has disappeared in minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Halloween creeper cape has disappeared in minecraft bedrock: It's been a while since I played Minecraft on my phone. When I logged into my Microsoft account, I realized that I no longer had my Minecraft Halloween cover. How do I get my cape back?...
  3. Last year of Minecraft Data has disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Last year of Minecraft Data has disappeared: I turned on my Xbox for the first time since last month, and opened up Minecraft. I updated my Xbox before I was able to open it, and then Minecraft updated as well. When I finally got it open, I...
  4. Minecraft disappeared from my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft disappeared from my account: Some time ago, I migrated my mojang account to a microsoft account. After some more time I installed the launcher on a new PC and logged in with my microsoft account, only to find that minecraft...
  5. My Minecraft bedrock world disappeared.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft bedrock world disappeared.: I had this problem for a while and I don't know how to fix this problem. This happened before and after I updated my game, but the world disappeared after even when I didn't update the game. How...
  6. My copy of minecraft java disappeared from my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My copy of minecraft java disappeared from my account: This is an old question that I've been too busy to solve. Regarding this linked issue, also posted by me. I no longer own the minecraft (java) copy after a 6-month break - Microsoft Community...
  7. I bought Minecraft and it has disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft and it has disappeared: Hello. I bought Minecraft from a retailer in the UK for my sons birthday. When activating the game I signed into my account (this one). The game is not showing on my account and the key says it...
  8. Microsoft account with access to Minecraft has disappeared

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account with access to Minecraft has disappeared: I successfully migrated my Mojang account into a Microsoft account on the 8th of June 2022. I last played Minecraft about a year ago. Now today I tried to login in the Minecraft launcher, but the...
  9. My Minecraft founders cape disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft founders cape disappeared: I haven’t used Minecraft on my phone in a while, and today I logged back on and synced it to my Microsoft account. One of my characters that I used before has the founders cape equipped, but it is...
  10. Microsoft Minecraft account profile has disappear

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Minecraft account profile has disappear: Recently something happened to my Minecraft -- the Launcher only says 'Player' instead of my profile name even though I'm signed into my Microsoft account, and when I look at my Microsoft...