Minecraft disappeared after Xbox Live Gold lapsed and re-subscribed with new payment details

Discus and support Minecraft disappeared after Xbox Live Gold lapsed and re-subscribed with new payment details in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Minecraft has gone. I think Xbox Live Gold lapsed and Minecraft must've been bundled with that or something. When I changed payment details,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RupertBest1, Apr 16, 2020.

1. RupertBest1
    RupertBest1 Guest

Minecraft disappeared after Xbox Live Gold lapsed and re-subscribed with new payment details

Hello,

Minecraft has gone. I think Xbox Live Gold lapsed and Minecraft must've been bundled with that or something. When I changed payment details, Xbox Live came back, but Minecraft just threw up the 0x82d40003 error. Uninstalled it as per forum advice. Now it
    wants to charge me again via Game Pass. Any way of getting it back?

It's not listed as an Xbox Store purchase or under 'Ready To Install'.

Many thanks!

:)

RupertBest1, Apr 16, 2020
  2. RupertBest1 Win User

Thanks, Brad. I've checked my account history and it was always Xbox Live Gold @ £6.99 per month. It lapsed last month at the same time the Visa card it was charged to expired. I renewed using a different method (PayPal) and Xbox Live resumed, but Minecraft
    displayed the 0x82d40003 error when I tried to start it :(

Any advice gratefully received. Thanks!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Rupert,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have issue with access to Minecraft. Is it possible the subscription you had and it expired was Ultimate game pass? As this subscription includes gold, and game pass. As Minecraft is on the game pass
    subscription. Then when you renewed Xbox live gold, you no longer have game pass so unable to access the game. You can check subscriptions and see if the ultimate is there and when it expired.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Assassin-7DEB02B5-24 Win User

My account is suspended for invalid payment option.

Why would there be a balance owed? If the payment instrument (credit card) was cancelled by the subscriber and the pre-paid subscription lapsed and couldn't be renewed (invalid card); I'm wondering why there would be any balanced owed? Even if auto renewal
    was still on yet the card was not valid, the subscribers account should merely be demoted from Gold/Silver to free until such time they re-add or purchase a new subscription.
  5. RupertBest1 Win User

missing games from my ready to install list

Hello,

Same thing happened to me. I think Live Gold lapsed and Minecraft must've been bundled with that or something. When I changed payment details, Xbox Live came back, but Minecraft just threw up the 0x82d40003 error. Uninstalled it as per forum advice. Now
    it wants to charge me again via Game Pass. Any way of getting it back?

Many thanks!
  6. Jim Toland Win User

Downgrade Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to an Xbox Live Gold membership

Thank you! I subscribed to XBox Live on Day 1, so it's a shame that I have to cancel it or let it lapse to switch to a new XBox Live Gold subscription, but so be it. I really appreciate the quick response!
Thema:

1. Minecraft disappeared after Xbox Live Gold lapsed and re-subscribed with new payment details - Similar Threads - Minecraft disappeared Live

2. My Halloween creeper cape has disappeared in minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Halloween creeper cape has disappeared in minecraft bedrock: It's been a while since I played Minecraft on my phone. When I logged into my Microsoft account, I realized that I no longer had my Minecraft Halloween cover. How do I get my cape back?...
  3. Last year of Minecraft Data has disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Last year of Minecraft Data has disappeared: I turned on my Xbox for the first time since last month, and opened up Minecraft. I updated my Xbox before I was able to open it, and then Minecraft updated as well. When I finally got it open, I...
  4. Minecraft disappeared from my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft disappeared from my account: Some time ago, I migrated my mojang account to a microsoft account. After some more time I installed the launcher on a new PC and logged in with my microsoft account, only to find that minecraft...
  5. My Minecraft bedrock world disappeared.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft bedrock world disappeared.: I had this problem for a while and I don't know how to fix this problem. This happened before and after I updated my game, but the world disappeared after even when I didn't update the game. How...
  6. My copy of minecraft java disappeared from my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My copy of minecraft java disappeared from my account: This is an old question that I've been too busy to solve. Regarding this linked issue, also posted by me. I no longer own the minecraft (java) copy after a 6-month break - Microsoft Community...
  7. I bought Minecraft and it has disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft and it has disappeared: Hello. I bought Minecraft from a retailer in the UK for my sons birthday. When activating the game I signed into my account (this one). The game is not showing on my account and the key says it...
  8. Microsoft account with access to Minecraft has disappeared

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account with access to Minecraft has disappeared: I successfully migrated my Mojang account into a Microsoft account on the 8th of June 2022. I last played Minecraft about a year ago. Now today I tried to login in the Minecraft launcher, but the...
  9. My Minecraft founders cape disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft founders cape disappeared: I haven’t used Minecraft on my phone in a while, and today I logged back on and synced it to my Microsoft account. One of my characters that I used before has the founders cape equipped, but it is...
  10. Minecraft worlds file and backups have disappeared is there any way to recover the data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft worlds file and backups have disappeared is there any way to recover the data.: Recently my Minecraft world has disappeared as well as most backups (about 8 backups). I have tried to troubleshoot the problem myself by deleting the game, deleting local saved data, factory...