Minecraft disappeard from account

Discus and support Minecraft disappeard from account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought minecraft on 15 mai 2020 and I played a lot but I took a pause.When i wanted to play again the game just disappeard from the account and when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RaduWZ, Jan 30, 2023.

1. RaduWZ
    RaduWZ Guest

I bought minecraft on 15 mai 2020 and I played a lot but I took a pause.When i wanted to play again the game just disappeard from the account and when I start the launcher it says play demo.The game just doesn't exist on my account and I have the email confirmation of the transaction.Please help me!

:)

RaduWZ, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft game just disappeard after account migration

Hello, PozytywO. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Would you please tell me which version of the game you purchased?

Also, do you have the confirmation email for the migration?
  3. onyxishere Win User

Microsoft Points Disappeard

Here is a link to the FAQ's about the change from MS Points to Currency.

support.xbox.com/.../microsoft-points-retire-faq

Please note that it does say that any points you had in your account would be changed to currency but must have been used as soon as possible as it would expire.

Any currency or points that you purchased after they retired would have continued on.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

minecraft realms

Creating a Minecraft Realm requires that you have a Mojang account with a Minecraft profile. If you don't yet own Minecraft, you can purchase it from our
    store. If you have an old Minecraft account,
    and still log in with your username, you need to migrate to a Mojang account to use Realms.

You can purchase or extend a Minecraft Realm from your account page. Alternatively, your subscription settings can be found in-game by selecting your Realm,
    clicking Configure, then clicking Subscription.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Assigning Minecraft account to a diffrent Microsoft account

Since my Microsoft account was linked to my Minecraft account I lost access to my Minecraft account cause someone deleted my Microsoft account. Now Im not sure what happens but I was wondering if i would be possible to link a diffrent Microsoft account to an already migrated Minecraft account.

(*Moved from feedback.)
    Unfortunately not. If the Microsoft account that your Minecraft account was migrated to was deleted then your Minecraft would be essentially deleted along with it.
  6. Jarell Phang Win User

Cant play multiplayer after account compromised

Update, someone somehow removed my minecraft account from my microsoft account ??? I dont have minecraft anymore ??? Microsoft or whoever please help
Thema:

1. Minecraft disappeard from account - Similar Threads - Minecraft disappeard account

2. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  3. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  4. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  5. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  6. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  7. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  8. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  9. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...
  10. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...