Minecraft Dedicated server

Discus and support Minecraft Dedicated server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I made my own server but when i hop onto the server it says i dont have any permission to play on the server. Anyone can help?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AstroA, Feb 12, 2022.

  1. AstroA
    AstroA Guest

    Minecraft Dedicated server


    I made my own server but when i hop onto the server it says i dont have any permission to play on the server. Anyone can help?

    :)
     
    AstroA, Feb 12, 2022
    #1
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Minecraft Dedicated server

    Hi AstroA! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    Please check the information in this link to change your privacy settings, this should allow you to play in any server

    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...
  3. PaulFeaster Win User

    Dedicated Servers?

    ^^ OK, so, I think there is some confusion going on in this thread. MS/Xbox One has dedicated servers for ALL multiplayer games (unless it is EA which utilizes their own crappy servers). That was promised, and that is a reality. When you play Minecraft
    with a friend, you are connected to eachother via a dedicated server.

    Now, what I think people are getting confused about is what they think a dedicated server can do. i.e. Log into a specific IP address where you and your friends are all congregated. That isn't happening on Xbox One, and that won't happen anytime soon.
    This is incorrect. If you are playing online and friends join your game, you are the host and you are hosting the server. This is not a dedicated server. A dedicated server is like when you are playing call of duty on the xbox one. If all players in the
    game leave the game, the match continues and no longer searches for a new host since it's a dedicated server. What Slanz is wanting is totally legit. I too remember Minecraft advertising for the xbox one that dedicated servers would be available that would
    essentially allow your friends to play on your world when you are not online. We already pay $60 a year for xbox live, and for what? The ability to play online with your friends. It would be ridiculous for Microsoft to charge an additional fee for these dedicated
    servers, if they ever come to the xbox one.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

    Connecting to new server for minecaft.

    Hey Joaquim

    Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with using a dedicated server on your Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

    In regards to this matter, there is an excellent article that I will link
    here
    , that will provide more information on how to use dedicated servers for Minecraft on the Bedrock edition.

    There is going to be some third-party software you will potientally have to use, but I would encourage to follow the link above and see if this is able to provide the fix you seek.

    Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  5. McHale Win User

    Things For Treyarch To Fix

    Here's my top 5.

    1. DEDICATED SERVERS

    2. DEDICATED SERVERS

    3. DEDICATED SERVERS

    4. DEDICATED SERVERS

    5. DEDICATED SERVERS

    Lag switching is ridiculously easy to do and impossible to counter.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

    Minecraft stuck on locating server

Thema:

Minecraft Dedicated server

Loading...
  1. Minecraft Dedicated server - Similar Threads - Minecraft Dedicated server

  2. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  3. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  4. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  5. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  7. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  8. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...
  9. My minecraft is not using my dedicated GPU

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft is not using my dedicated GPU: I have an RX 6500M and when I try to play minecraft its not using the dedicated gpu but the integrated gpu is being used and when i tried to disable my integrated gpu, minecraft gave an error...
  10. My minecraft won't let me chat in this dedicated server could I get some help please.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft won't let me chat in this dedicated server could I get some help please.: Hi so I logged into my friends server and it said when i tried to chat "chat disabled due to missing profile public key. please try reconnecting. this is minecraft java by the way. i tried...