Minecraft Dedicated server

Discus and support Minecraft Dedicated server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I made my own server but when i hop onto the server it says i dont have any permission to play on the server. Anyone can help?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AstroA, Feb 12, 2022.

1. AstroA
    AstroA Guest

I made my own server but when i hop onto the server it says i dont have any permission to play on the server. Anyone can help?

:)

AstroA, Feb 12, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi AstroA! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please check the information in this link to change your privacy settings, this should allow you to play in any server

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...
  3. PaulFeaster Win User

Dedicated Servers?

^^ OK, so, I think there is some confusion going on in this thread. MS/Xbox One has dedicated servers for ALL multiplayer games (unless it is EA which utilizes their own crappy servers). That was promised, and that is a reality. When you play Minecraft
    with a friend, you are connected to eachother via a dedicated server.

Now, what I think people are getting confused about is what they think a dedicated server can do. i.e. Log into a specific IP address where you and your friends are all congregated. That isn't happening on Xbox One, and that won't happen anytime soon.
    This is incorrect. If you are playing online and friends join your game, you are the host and you are hosting the server. This is not a dedicated server. A dedicated server is like when you are playing call of duty on the xbox one. If all players in the
    game leave the game, the match continues and no longer searches for a new host since it's a dedicated server. What Slanz is wanting is totally legit. I too remember Minecraft advertising for the xbox one that dedicated servers would be available that would
    essentially allow your friends to play on your world when you are not online. We already pay $60 a year for xbox live, and for what? The ability to play online with your friends. It would be ridiculous for Microsoft to charge an additional fee for these dedicated
    servers, if they ever come to the xbox one.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Connecting to new server for minecaft.

Hey Joaquim

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with using a dedicated server on your Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

In regards to this matter, there is an excellent article that I will link
    here
    , that will provide more information on how to use dedicated servers for Minecraft on the Bedrock edition.

There is going to be some third-party software you will potientally have to use, but I would encourage to follow the link above and see if this is able to provide the fix you seek.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  5. McHale Win User

Things For Treyarch To Fix

Here's my top 5.

1. DEDICATED SERVERS

2. DEDICATED SERVERS

3. DEDICATED SERVERS

4. DEDICATED SERVERS

5. DEDICATED SERVERS

Lag switching is ridiculously easy to do and impossible to counter.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Minecraft stuck on locating server

Thema:

1. Minecraft Dedicated server - Similar Threads - Minecraft Dedicated server

2. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  3. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  4. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  5. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  6. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  7. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  8. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  9. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  10. My minecraft won't let me chat in this dedicated server could I get some help please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft won't let me chat in this dedicated server could I get some help please.: Hi so I logged into my friends server and it said when i tried to chat "chat disabled due to missing profile public key. please try reconnecting. this is minecraft java by the way. i tried...