Minecraft Cursor Issue

Discus and support Minecraft Cursor Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Minecraft has been having this issue where when I am in fullscreen and I try to go into my inventory or something, my cursor doesn't show up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Logan Adams1, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Logan Adams1
    Logan Adams1 Guest

Minecraft Cursor Issue

My Minecraft has been having this issue where when I am in fullscreen and I try to go into my inventory or something, my cursor doesn't show up anywhere on my screen. I have tried everything I can find on the internet to fix it but nothing seems to help. If someone has a possible answer to this, please let me know.

:)

Logan Adams1, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Minecraft Cursor Issue

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

We first gonna proceed to repair Minecraft on the xbox app

Open the Xbox app for Windows.

In My Library, select the game title.

Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.

Select Files and then Verify and repair.

In case you have F.lux

This can be caused by a setting in the "f.lux" software. This could be fixed if you turn off "Software mouse cursor when needed (fixes "white cursor").

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. Kaylyn Spiess Win User

web browser cursor appears in minecraft

I suddenly have this issue as well. I have done everything I've seen and nothing is working. This is very annoying and frustrating.

I've gone to Microsoft edge and moved the cursor. I've forced quit Microsoft edge and minecraft. I've uninstalled minecraft. I've done a hard restart. I've reset my Xbox too. Nothing is working! The cursor is always in the middle of the sscree too.
  4. DadsMEATFarm Win User

Xbox one Cursor

Tey looking the the settings of minecraft or other games. If there isn't a cursor selection area there isn't a way to change it.
  5. Diego Aguayo Win User

web browser cursor appears in minecraft

So I’ve had the same problem having my cursor stuck on the main menu or in game screen for Minecraft. And, I have two methods but you can use either of the two to fix the issue.

The first one: I would load Microsoft Edge and in the “New Tab” I would scroll down (using my right stick) until my cursor itself disappears, then press the Xbox button and load back into Minecraft. But what I’m practically doing is just making the cursor visually disappear in Microsoft Edge before I load back into Minecraft.

The second one: I would simply connect a mouse to my console. And I would move my cursor to the bottom right of my screen either in the main menu or in the pause screen. And then disconnect the mouse so it doesn’t move back into the middle of the screen. And go back to using my controller. Keep in mind the cursor is still there but barely visible by a pixel.

Unfortunately this wasn’t permanent fix, since the bug reappears every time I turn my console back on or literally every time Microsoft Edge is used. So I hope Microsoft or Minecraft can get around to fixing this visual bug. But it’s a easy quick fix that I hope will work for you guys.
  6. Carson Keith Win User

Map interaction on Microsoft Edge - Xbox Series S

Hi, I just tested and with a controller, there is no issue. Just when using a mouse to move the cursor around, the cursor will disappear over the map.
Thema:

Minecraft Cursor Issue

1. Minecraft Cursor Issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft Cursor Issue

2. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  3. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  4. can i use the mouse cursor in menus in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i use the mouse cursor in menus in minecraft: is there a setting that i need to be changed to use the mouse cursor to navigate menuses in minecraft, it works while playing in game but as soon as i open up inventory or any other menu i cant...
  5. My cursor keeps going off-screen whenever i play minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My cursor keeps going off-screen whenever i play minecraft windows 10 edition: I bought a brand new laptop about 2 months ago and I installed Minecraft windows 10 I tried playing and my cursor kept going off screen and if I clicked while it was off screen it would pause my...
  6. Why does minecraft loading screen cursor do not move or click on Seris X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does minecraft loading screen cursor do not move or click on Seris X?: Minecraft wont let me click anything and i wanted to ppay with my friend but it wont click off 791db010-e95a-44b0-bc9a-5e03de3669b0
  7. How to prevent mouse cursor escaping minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to prevent mouse cursor escaping minecraft: When I play minecraft on Windows 10 with keyboard and mouse the mouse cursor escapes the window. It is full screen but sometimes the cursor manages to click the start menu (presumably when the...
  8. web browser cursor appears in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    web browser cursor appears in minecraft: for the past 3 days i've had the web browser cursor constantly appearing on screen whenever i play minecraft. when it first happened, a simple console restart managed to fix it. now, it wont go...
  9. lock mouse cursor in minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lock mouse cursor in minecraft bedrock: how do i lock mouse cursor while playing in minecraft bedrock edition a7b31b97-78fa-4d23-bb2b-102ec1e1bedc
  10. When in Minecraft Windowed mode desktop cursor is active as well as game cursor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When in Minecraft Windowed mode desktop cursor is active as well as game cursor: Hello, I am experiencing the same issue as this question here. I am playing the windows 10 version of Minecraft that I got from the Microsoft store on my windows 10. When I am playing in...