Minecraft crashes when I try to open one of my worlds

Discus and support Minecraft crashes when I try to open one of my worlds in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I open one of my worlds, right before it shows the loading bar, my screen goes black and puts me on the xbox home screen. I tried to copy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bryce Kelley1, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Minecraft crashes when I try to open one of my worlds

Every time I open one of my worlds, right before it shows the loading bar, my screen goes black and puts me on the xbox home screen. I tried to copy the world and try but the same problem occurs. Can someone please tell me how to fix this?

Edit: I don’t need help anymore, it fixed itself.

Another edit: It stopped working again.

:)

Bryce Kelley1, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Erick Braden Win User

I have recently had this issue on my Minecraft survival world v1.20.41 on Xbox one

I would log on my world and either crash right away or within a few seconds, I assumed I had too much going on inside one chunk and the game couldn’t handle it I was stuck in my mob spawner room which has red stone contraptions, a spawner, and villager trading plus chests loaded with items, I have revived villagers from the spawner. I noticed the crashing happened once I started playing with workstations on the revived villagers from the spawner, I uninstalled the game and re installed and ended up having the world jump back to a previous save file in that world, about 2-3 days worth of playing gone, but luckily I copied the world before uninstalling so I didn’t lose any progress. I ended up settling on it being my villagers because it was my most recent change that could of started the crashing.

So I managed to leave the spawner by loading the world running away then saving and quitting the world through the menu until about 50 blocks away then I loaded back in and ran back to my spawner room and I started killing the villagers in one room and while I was doing that one of the villagers from another room (that was locked in) was roaming free.

So I’m assuming he was bugged out.

(He was a leather worker and when I would destroy my cauldron in the room the game would instantly crash)

I was able to see the villager in-game in the room with a bed and workstation but in reality or game code he was roaming free so the game wasn’t working properly and would just crash. So I solved my problem by killing the villagers to prevent the game from trying to process that “bugged” code entirely.

For someone having this issue my advice would be, to think of the very last thing you did right before the crashing started to happen then try to reverse it or destroy it.

I hope this helps, and I’m not too late

This is the only thing on Google I found related to worlds repeatedly crashing.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Bryce. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Check for any pending game updates.

Go to “My Apps & Games”, select Minecraft, and press the more options button. From the list, select “Manage game & add-ons” and then “Updates”. Any updates will be available here.

Solution 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Solution 4: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  4. oStraightSavage Win User

What is your favourite aspect of Minecraft?

Not the fact that minecraft crashes everytime I open my survival world, but yeah it's the goat game so...
  5. AwesomeisBlue Win User

How to fix Minecraft exit code -1073741819

I am having the same issue.
    I will be playing as usual and then all of a sudden the game crashed and tells me its an outdated graphics driver. I even manually updated my graphics driver because I was having this issue. Occasionally when it crashes Minecraft gives the crash log for unexpected crash of some kind that you would get when using ALT+F4. This time all I did was open my world and open my inventory before the game crashed.

Did you ever find a solution to the problem?
  6. thekojiman Win User

Minecraft fault

Minecraft still crashes. I've hard reset my xbox and even went as far as uninstalling and reinstalling the game. The weirdest part is that although the game crashes when I try to enter or create a world. I can still go on servers.
Thema:

1. Minecraft crashes when I try to open one of my worlds - Similar Threads - Minecraft crashes try

2. Minecraft modded keeps on crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft modded keeps on crashing: I'm playing on 1.20.1 forge and every time i try to run it i get exit code 1 even without mods, i tried reinstalling java and watched a lot of tutorials but nothing works crash logs:...
  3. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  4. Minecraft Crash issue when typing commands

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Crash issue when typing commands: I wonder if someone can help or at least shead some light on what the issue may be. The situation is this. Minecraft / Bedrock on Xbox X been working fine, my son uses it so we can play together...
  5. Minecraft crash code -1073741819

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crash code -1073741819: My minecraft game keep crashing randomly when I play the game, any fixes? Minecraft Java 1.12.2 RX6600xt Windows 11 64-bit AMD Adrenalin Drivers 23.12.1 f3dcfa4d-efd4-414b-850a-44b959059fa7
  6. Multiplayer Minecraft Server Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer Minecraft Server Keeps Crashing: For the last couple of weeks my Minecraft server will crash after a few minutes of playing on my friends server. My wifi connection is fine and stable, as is my friends but whenever a lag occurs...
  7. Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941): The Minecraft launcher had been running fine until one day it started to throw this error. It seems to be associated with the gamepass even though ive never used one. I am logged into the same...
  8. Minecraft 1.17-1.18 (Java Edition) crash on my computer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.17-1.18 (Java Edition) crash on my computer.: I've tried with multiple launchers (including the official one), modded and unmodded. The window shows up very briefly before crashing. No logs are generated for the crash. 1.16 and 1.19 (and...
  9. Hi all. I just tried to launch Minecraft on my laptop but it keeps crashing. Can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi all. I just tried to launch Minecraft on my laptop but it keeps crashing. Can anyone help?: Hi all. I’ve tried to launch Minecraft on my laptop but it keeps crashing. Can anyone help? Thanks. Stv bcc75a49-e175-4373-9ed3-8b3db3bbee4d
  10. I'm trying to sign into Minecraft 1.20.10 with my kindle fire hd10 but it keeps crashing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into Minecraft 1.20.10 with my kindle fire hd10 but it keeps crashing.: So when I press the sign in button it takes me to everything I need to put in to login, but when I continue after the "are you trying to sign in part" it loads then kicks me out and sends me back...