Minecraft confusion

Discus and support Minecraft confusion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've just bought my son an Xbox and I am a little confused about the Minecraft version I have. I bought the Explorer's Pack, which includes the "base... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by spacepods, Apr 1, 2018.

  1. spacepods
    spacepods Guest

    Minecraft confusion


    I've just bought my son an Xbox and I am a little confused about the Minecraft version I have.

    I bought the Explorer's Pack, which includes the "base game" along with some DLC (Skin packs etc.). My son wants to play some Battle mini games, as he did on PS4, but from what I gather, the Battle Map Packs and other DLC are not
    compatible with this version. Is that correct?

    To be able to get the Battle Map Packs and some other DLC, will I need the Xbox One Edition?

    :)
     
    spacepods, Apr 1, 2018
    #1
  2. Looking for citizens for the kingdom of Kashara!

    Forgot to mention this is for Minecraft Xbox One Edition, sorry for any confusion.
     
    JordanGauvreau, Apr 1, 2018
    #2
  3. Herobrine: Minecraft ''Xbox360 edition''

    Sorry for any confusion but the company that has mad Minecraft, Xbox360 Edition is Mojang.
     
    EatMoarChicken, Apr 1, 2018
    #3
  4. JordanGauvreau Win User

    Looking for citizens for the kingdom of Kashara!

    Forgot to mention this is for Minecraft Xbox One Edition, sorry for any confusion.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

    Minecraft PE confusion

    Hey Zlitch

    Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with being able to use multiplayer features in your game.

    Do you receive any error codes or messages when attempting to join servers or a friends world?

    Most typically, not having your account correctly configured tends to cause disruptions when attempting to connect to others. There is an article that covers this info much further in-depth with step-by-step instructions that I will link

    here
    .

    I hope this helps.
  6. EatMoarChicken Win User

    Herobrine: Minecraft ''Xbox360 edition''

    Sorry for any confusion but the company that has mad Minecraft, Xbox360 Edition is Mojang.
  7. เอกภพแภWin User

    Gamertag: change some letters from uppercase to lowercase. How can I do?

    I think it's important because it confuses minecraft server for minecraft server that can access both java and pe
    or i might be wrong It might not matter
  8. RyanMorgan5 Win User

    Unable to Connect to World Minecraft Xbox One

    Yes this is the only game I'm experiencing this. Also, we are on the same minecraft build/version. It is very confusing.
Thema:

Minecraft confusion

Loading...
  1. Minecraft confusion - Similar Threads - Minecraft confusion

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  5. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  6. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  7. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  8. I’m really confused, one day I join Minecraft only to find myself signed out for some...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m really confused, one day I join Minecraft only to find myself signed out for some...: I’m really confused, one day I join Minecraft only to find myself signed out for some reason and every time I try to sign back in I end up signing into someone else’s account on a different...
  9. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  10. I'm very confused with my Minecraft account.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm very confused with my Minecraft account.: So back when we had to migrate our accounts I did it successfully however I now have lost my old cape and account but have access to a different account which had no skin originally. I haven't...