Minecraft concerns

Discus and support Minecraft concerns in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Xbox one that’s is 5-6 years old. My Minecraft took 10 minutes to actually download, this was last night. In total it took like 35 minutes to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OakleyCitra, Oct 8, 2022.

1. OakleyCitra
    OakleyCitra Guest

Minecraft concerns

I have a Xbox one that’s is 5-6 years old. My Minecraft took 10 minutes to actually download, this was last night.

In total it took like 35 minutes to fully work after it crashed my Spotify and Xbox for 10 minutes. And Minecraft has been very glitchy lately

:)

OakleyCitra, Oct 8, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft concerns

Hi OakleyCitra, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

How can I change that into you can play servers?

Hello Cedrickp Morales,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that your concern is very interesting and to help you achieve, it is best to address your concern to the game support team to get the most accurate information to your concern. Let us help how to get there.

If you are trying to play on Minecraft server, you can reach out Minecraft support or visit their dedicated forum. You can use the link below:

To submit a ticket request for Minecraft, use this link: Contact Us | Minecraft Help

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

4. TopherXPwns Win User

I purchased 2 Minecraft mashup packs on my 360 but I can't download them on my Xbox one?

Minecraft for Xbox 360 and Minecraft for Xbox One are two different games. The content purchases are considered to be on the 360 so it's for a different game as far as the Xbox One is concerned.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Can anyone tell me where's Minecraft Procedures located?

Hi Gilbert!

What Minecraft Procedures are you referring to? Kindly elaborate your concern.
  6. WildAttorney Win User

minecraft

I would recommend that, in the future, you use a more descriptive subject line. Since the forum is solely dedicated to "minecraft", every post here should, theoretically at least, concern "minecraft"
Thema:

Minecraft concerns

1. Minecraft concerns - Similar Threads - Minecraft concerns

2. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...
  3. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  4. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  5. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  6. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  7. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  8. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  9. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  10. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...