Minecraft Communication Suspension

Discus and support Minecraft Communication Suspension in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I'm not sure but i think my Xbox account has been com banned on Minecraft and i want to make sure and check how long the can is. the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by AishikDutta, Feb 23, 2022.

1. AishikDutta
    AishikDutta Guest

I'm not sure but i think my Xbox account has been com banned on Minecraft and i want to make sure and check how long the can is. the enforcement.xbox.com page isn't loading in for me. what can I do. Is the page down?

Minecraft Communication Suspension [​IMG]

:)

AishikDutta, Feb 23, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi AishikDutta, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

As I have checked, it's up and running. Kindly try to use a different device or different browser.
  3. Yanyannnn Win User

Why was my account suspended on Minecraft

Hello Aydian Lindsley,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

I'm sorry to hear that your Minecraft account has been suspended. As a Microsoft customer support agent, I don't have access to your account information, so I can't provide you with a specific reason for your suspension. However, account suspensions are typically issued when a user violates the terms of service or code of conduct.

To find out more information about your suspension, you can contact Minecraft support directly. They will be able to provide you with more details about the reason for your suspension and how long it will last. You can contact Minecraft support by visiting their website and submitting a support ticket or by reaching out to them on social media.

Here is the link where you can reach out Minecraft support https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us.

Hope I helped.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Dadwhite Win User

Communication suspension

You need to go to the enforcement site https://enforcement.xbox.com and you can find out more details about your suspension. You can also find the code of conduct at the same site that you can review as this is an agreement that you agreed to when you signed
    up for xbox live and everything you say and do is governed by this agreement. Remember xbox live is considered a rate E for everyone service and all communications need to at that level. Rule of thumb, if it's not appropriate to say in front of 2 year old
    then it's not appropriate to say on xbox live.

If you feel that what you find on the enforcement site is not accurate, you can file a case review. the instructions are on the same site under how to.. But before you file the case review you will be quizzed on the code of conduct and you must pass the
    quiz or you will have to wait 24 hours before you can file again.
  5. Castellus Zemi Win User

Communication Suspension

It can take a day or so for what he was reported for to be reviewed. So 10/12/2017 at 2:03pm is when the enforcement team issued the suspension. Not when he was reported.

you can file to have your case reviewed by the enforcement team. That way they can hear your side of the story. If you are interested in doing this Here is how to do it.

You will need to go to https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US sign in and click the orange hammer in the top left of the site.This will take you to your enforcement history page. Find the current enforcement effecting
    your account. Next to it on the right you should see a link that say submit a case review. Click on that and follow the prompts.

In case the instructions are a bit confusion, here is a link to a video showing you how to file a case review as well.

How to file a Case review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw9TS59yUDQ&t=13s

Hope this Helps, Happy Gaming!!!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Communication Suspension

You can try submitting a case review at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    but it probably won't be lifted early. Keep in mind that it's actually a violation of the code of conduct to share accounts and you are responsible for everything that happens on your account even if you're not using it.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Communication Suspension - Similar Threads - Minecraft Communication Suspension

2. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  3. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  4. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  5. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  6. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  7. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  8. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  9. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  10. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...