minecraft coins and packs missing from my ps4 but are in my iphone?

Discus and support minecraft coins and packs missing from my ps4 but are in my iphone? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought alot of minecraft packs on my ps4pro now when i started the device today its all gone it says that i havent purchased it and all minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Skull Man GD, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Skull Man GD
    Skull Man GD Guest

I bought alot of minecraft packs on my ps4pro now when i started the device today its all gone it says that i havent purchased it and all minecraft coins gone ? I have all the receipts from ps store. when i open minecraft in my iphone then the packs are there for some reason ?? They should be on my ps4 where i bought them. When i try to sign in it says this account already linked to other psn account but that is fake ! I dont have any other psn account only 1

:)

Skull Man GD, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

Mine coins

Hi,

You need to the correct amount of coins to buy packs from the Marketplace.

If you have brought a pack and it is missing a coin please contact support:
    beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Anana_88 Win User

Minecoins gone after link Microsoft account to Minecraft on switch

Hi! As I said, I downloaded minecraft and bought coins/packs on my nintendo account. I then wanted to play online so I created a microsoft account and linked it. Now there are no coins or packs. As I said above, I spoke with Nintendo and they said
    that it is Mojang/Microsoft’s issue with not linking properly, not their issue.
  4. Level 50 Win User

Bought Apex Coins didn't receive them Xbox

Bought 1,000 Apex Coins a day or too ago and I did receive the ones I bought from Microsoft store not directly from Apex Legends Store, However I also bought a 500 Apex Coin Pack After the 1,000 Coin pack which is yet to appear on my account even after 24 hours Like why is this happening
  5. Spoofnerd Win User

I can't access realms plus, marketplace packs

Same thing! And this is recently after I lost my already purchased items and coins! Not at all pleased with this. A week later I'm still waiting on a reply from support re: the lost packs and coins.
  6. Coolishpluto447 Win User

Minecraft PS4 Skins Pack Missing

I bought the star wars classic skins pack, the one form Episodes IV-VI, and after the bedrock update, my skins have disappeared, I logged into my Microsoft account, checked the Inextrikable's packs section and then I searched up the skin pack and
    it says that I need to buy it again, please help.
Thema:

1. minecraft coins and packs missing from my ps4 but are in my iphone? - Similar Threads - minecraft coins packs

2. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  3. I bought Minecraft coins at Walmart and didn’t realize I needed to keep the receipt with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft coins at Walmart and didn’t realize I needed to keep the receipt with...: Personal Email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Phone #[mod removed - personal information] a035a07d-af80-494d-bbbc-e0bb291eb343
  4. MINECRAFT COIN REDEMPTION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT COIN REDEMPTION: I SEE THE CODE IS REDEEMED IN MY ACCOUNT BUT DO NOT SEE IT WHEN LOGGED INTO MINECRAFT bbb6c1a0-ce41-4f58-beda-1ce507ca8503
  5. redeem minecraft coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem minecraft coins: hi i have over 2500 points but when i press the confirm reward button it goes grey for a few seconds then appears blue again to press but i dont receive a email to redeem the coins?...
  6. Minecraft coin cards are not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft coin cards are not working.: I purchased two 3500 minecoins cards for my kids. I logged into all appropriate accounts. The first card redeemed and I can see it under recent purchases, but the coins did not load. I am using an...
  7. No Minecraft Coins are possible to purchase. I think I am Minecraft Coin-banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Minecraft Coins are possible to purchase. I think I am Minecraft Coin-banned.: Well, I have redeemed many Minecraft Coins rewards from the Microsoft Rewards Program, but no matter what I do, they say I already own it. TBH, Minecraft Coins are a fraud. They don't work. They...
  8. Minecraft Master Collection - I got no mine coin or packs help plz

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Master Collection - I got no mine coin or packs help plz: I just bought it but i don't have any of it help? d62d99a8-646e-453d-9289-ea2871f45a3a
  9. Redeemed minecraft coin code on wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed minecraft coin code on wrong account: Hi Im new to xbox and had no idea how to redeem codes. Recently bought xbox for my son. I logged into my microsoft account and redeemed code there. I know now that all i needed to do was log into...
  10. Coin Purchase not available on this version of minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coin Purchase not available on this version of minecraft: Hi, So i've run into a problem when trying to buy coins in the windows 10 version of minecraft. whenever I press the button to buy coins I get the following Message. [img] I am 100% sure I'm...