Minecraft Chunks

Discus and support Minecraft Chunks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there I was wondering if someone could help me with an issue my younger sister is having with her Minecraft world? Basically we loaded up the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by izzy12356789, Dec 11, 2021.

  1. izzy12356789
    izzy12356789 Guest

    Minecraft Chunks


    Hi there I was wondering if someone could help me with an issue my younger sister is having with her Minecraft world?

    Basically we loaded up the game this afternoon and a few big chunks were missing from the game. She's really devastated since she and her friend have been playing it for a while and had gathered a lot of stuff. I've tried deleted the data and re-syncing it but that didn't change anything.

    I was wondering if there's a way to access old save files to maybe get an older save, maybe that one won't have chunks missing?

    I appreciate any help in advance,

    thanks Izzy Minecraft Chunks :)
    Minecraft Chunks [​IMG]


    :)
     
    izzy12356789, Dec 11, 2021
    #1
  2. SammyVS Win User

    Minecraft Chunks

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    I think it's unlikely that it can be recovered but I recommend contacting Mojang, maybe they can help.

    On this link, you can get in touch with them. https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    Minecraft world missing chunks

    Hello Nuggetbattery, I hope everything is going well!

    Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support.

    I highly recommend following the steps below:

    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller.
    2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live.
    Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

    I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

    Kind Regards

    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. NotDalson Win User

    Minecraft Java never loads.

    Hello again, this did not help my Minecraft. The chunks still didn't load and crashed my game with the same error code.
  5. EpicGamer5566 Win User

    Minecraft - "There was a problem loading this world"

    Hi there,

    Is this issue with chunk corruption occuring when playing on a singleplayer world, or when playing a Minecraft server- for example when on a Minecraft prisons server
  6. x DogMeat x Win User

    Serious Question Regarding Upcoming Update...

    It seems logical enough that this port version of Minecraft creates the world as a large chunk when creating a world as apposed to when it would create smaller chunks as the player traveled. Unless the world size is created larger, there would most likely
    be no new clay added.

    -

    But in all reality, we won't know how the world size situation will be handled, if at all, until they release info on what they plan on doing.
Thema:

Minecraft Chunks

Loading...
  1. Minecraft Chunks - Similar Threads - Minecraft Chunks

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  5. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  6. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  7. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  9. A large chunk of my minecraft progress is gone

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    A large chunk of my minecraft progress is gone: I have the same minecraft world on 2 different Xbox’s, on one Xbox I played a bit, then on the second one I went as far as defeating the dragon and wither, built a huge house and got a bunch of...
  10. Chunk error's keep on happening everywhere in My world. How to Fix? (Minecraft Bedrock...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chunk error's keep on happening everywhere in My world. How to Fix? (Minecraft Bedrock...: How to Fix these Chunk Errors In Minecraft Bedrock 1.18.2? I cant explore the world Because everything i find Is missing chunk i found an Ocean Monument that only has one room, then these chunk...