Minecraft - Children Unable to add friends

Discus and support Minecraft - Children Unable to add friends in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I can add my children as friends (and they don't have to accept which is disturbing), they are unable to add friends even though the Xbox permissions... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by randomname00, Apr 25, 2020.

1. randomname00
    randomname00 Guest

I can add my children as friends (and they don't have to accept which is disturbing), they are unable to add friends even though the Xbox permissions are set to allow friends, join clubs, etc.

We are using Minecraft (Mojang) from Google Play. Developer contact is an unmonitored email black hole.

Been trying to get this works for many weeks since I purchased it. Devices have been rebooted several times.
    Minecraft - Children Unable to add friends [​IMG]

:)

randomname00, Apr 25, 2020
  2. randomname00 Win User

My children unable to add friends in Minecraft

These are children enrolled/managed by my parent account. Their tablets are setup to use their Microsoft account in Minecraft but are unable to add friends.
  3. randomname00 Win User

Crickets. No suppott from Microsoft or the Minecraft group.
  4. Pain130798 Win User

My children unable to add friends in Minecraft

first check if the minecraft account his using on his phone is the same as his microsoft account or is link to it, then go to a pc with windows 10 and launch the xbox companion app, log in it using his microsoft account and search for his friend there.
  5. CloudierJet942 Win User

Minecraft Xbox one kids friend list

My son loves to play Minecraft for Xbox 360 he needs friends to play with he is six years old and has good manners. His gamer tag is please add him! If you have any children under age 12 feel free to add!!!
  6. Beach Trash Win User

Allowing friends on MineCraft pocket edition

On either iOS or Android there is an Xbox app to manage your Xbox Live account. I recommend you install that app on each of your childrens' devices, have them log in to that app, and add Friends from there. All you need to add a friend is the GamerTag of
    the other person. Once both people have added the other as friends, it will be very easy to pick your family members to play with in Minecraft.
Thema:

1. Minecraft - Children Unable to add friends - Similar Threads - Minecraft Children Unable

2. How can I add my children to be friends on Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I add my children to be friends on Minecraft?: I need some help please. I’ve basically enabled everything in privacy and settings to allow my children to play Minecraft together on separate iPads with no luck. I’ve unblocked everything in Xbox...
  3. I always play minecraft with my children on LAN recently when we try to play it says cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I always play minecraft with my children on LAN recently when we try to play it says cannot...: I always play minecraft with my children on LAN recently when we try to play it says cannot connect to world and on my xbox s it has started saying world upload failed help!...
  4. Duplicate purchase for children to play minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Duplicate purchase for children to play minecraft?: I purchased Minecraft in 2020 for my granddaughter to play on the Xbox. Today my grandson wanted his own Minecraft so I went online and purchased it and downloaded to his laptop, but granddaughter...
  5. Please Help me sign my children in to play Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Help me sign my children in to play Minecraft on ps4: Hi, I Dont know where else to go. Ive spoken to minecraft on thier forum , they say speak to you . Ive paid for minecraft on the ps4 and my children want to play thier friends online. But we...
  6. My children unable to add friends in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My children unable to add friends in Minecraft: 1. Do not own an Xbox 2. We are setup as a family in Microsoft 3. The children have their own Microsoft accounts 4. Minecraft (full version) is being used on Android 5. I have tried every link...
  7. Cannot activate Minecraft explorers pack for children

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot activate Minecraft explorers pack for children: I have bought Xbox One Minecraft with Minecraft explorers pack. I entered the code to Microsoft store and see the pack in my account in Minecraft, but the children do not see it. Why they can play...
  8. Hi my son is 9 and he is looking for children his age or younger to play Minecraft with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi my son is 9 and he is looking for children his age or younger to play Minecraft with.: My son is nearly 8 and really wants to play minecraft online but i only want him on with people his age, all requests goes through my account so i know who hes online with and will moniter what...
  9. Looking 4 Minecraft friends! No children plz!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking 4 Minecraft friends! No children plz!: Recently i have deleted most of my friends because they were mutual friends of an ex so now im left without friends to play minecraft with. Im not interested in playing with children because most...
  10. Minecraft realm for family, children can't login

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft realm for family, children can't login: I'm a parent who plays local LAN Minecraft games with my family. I have my kid set up on a PC and he plays that way. He also has an iPad and now with PE it seems he can join games that way too. I...