Minecraft chat broken

Discus and support Minecraft chat broken in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; i am on mobile, but for some reason on the realm im on i cant see the minecraft chat if someone types it in, i can see death messages, joins and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Lodged Wings, Jun 28, 2021.

1. Lodged Wings
    Lodged Wings Guest

Minecraft chat broken

i am on mobile, but for some reason on the realm im on i cant see the minecraft chat if someone types it in, i can see death messages, joins and leaves, but not if someone says hi or whatnot. how do i fix this, cos on the page because from the app it takes me to a website and one of the buttons just takes me to the same page aswell. i neeed help from the internet peoples

:)

Lodged Wings, Jun 28, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Minecraft chat broken

In this case, it would be best to get in touch with the developer of the game Mojang for further assistance.
  3. paintedweasels Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Chat & Commands broken

Either your a bot or you don’t play the game, as someone with over 100,000 hours dedicated and 10 years spent building a world, you better take your job seriously and actually report this issue for what it is, the chat and commands are broken and work has halted on our projects.

The classic top down approach of f suggesting blanket fixes like power cycling or airily saying “ it’s resolved” is lazy, a spit in the face to those who actually care, and shows how incompetent you are. Now do your job and raise awareness off the issue.
  4. ✨ bela✨ Win User

not working but ok. Ever since that stupid update for xbox mc, now all my worlds, progress from years are gone, all my other saved stuff, AND the chat has been ruined ever since. I cant even use commands anymore. But if you say its working perfectly fine, it must be, right?
  5. Euan McIntyre Win User

Tali, it's not working stop lying, please contact Mojang directly and notify them instead of us players having to use an 'ideas' suggestion to report a major problem. Thanks
  6. Sean_242 Win User

I just noticed it and wow it's annoying! It never used to be like this
Thema:

Minecraft chat broken

1. Minecraft chat broken - Similar Threads - Minecraft chat broken

2. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  3. I can't chat in minecraft bedrock.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't chat in minecraft bedrock.: Whenever I try to chat, it tells me to change my privacy settings, when I do it, it still doesn't let me chat, please help. abb5055e-738d-4021-bdef-25434ee4c0f4
  4. Minecraft Wont Let Me Use Chat Suddenly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Wont Let Me Use Chat Suddenly: My Minecraft wont let me use chat in multiplayer, I've checked all my settings and everything should be correct as i havent changed anything and just yesterday i was able to chat with friends on...
  5. Cannot chat in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot chat in minecraft: PC platform Don't know all my pc specs but very high end. Xbox Privacy set to 'everyone' for everything (have tried toggling off & on) Account is not child mode Chat is not accidentally hidden...
  6. I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and...: I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because I need permission yet I am an adult and have never been in a Microsoft family or had parental controls set. e614226c-b90b-4880-9e80-6d13180f8e0e
  7. I can’t access Realms Chat in Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t access Realms Chat in Minecraft: [img] I can’t access the Realms chat in Minecraft because “I need permission” yet I am an adult and have never been in a Microsoft family or had parental controls set. I’ve changed my settings to...
  8. My Minecraft chat is blocked despite it being enabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft chat is blocked despite it being enabled: Here are my account settings: [img] I pressed submit, restarted the game and launcher, logged out and back in, restarted my computer, and it still didn't work....
  9. Minecraft Java/MacOS. : "chat not allowed by account settings" error on multiplayer servers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java/MacOS. : "chat not allowed by account settings" error on multiplayer servers: Hi, I get this error message when I press tea when connected with a multiplayer server. My xbox account permissions are set to allow everyone to talk to me and vice-verse. My account is an adult...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Chat & Commands broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Chat & Commands broken: I dont know what the hell you guys did, but now to type stuff into the chat on xbox with keyboard and mouse I have to click on the chat box, type in what I want, and have to click the send button....