Minecraft Change your Store region

Discus and support Minecraft Change your Store region in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to buy Minecraft using PayPal but it says I need to change my store region. I updated my Microsoft account region and my computer region and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Glarkyyy, Oct 16, 2022.

1. Glarkyyy
    Glarkyyy Guest

I tried to buy Minecraft using PayPal but it says I need to change my store region. I updated my Microsoft account region and my computer region and everything but it still doesn't work. What can I do to fix this?

:)

Glarkyyy, Oct 16, 2022
  2. Glarkyyy Win User

Hi JosefLBohorquez

I am in the United States, Florida
    My PayPal account was created in Latvia (Europe) but I updated the address on it

The card that I am using in PayPal is from Latvia since I recently moved to the US.

My Microsoft account region is the same as the one that I am in.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Glarkyyy

Additional information is needed, please answer the following questions to assist you properly:

Where are you physically located? (Please don't lie, this is important)
    Your PayPal account was created in the same country as your physical location?
    The card that you're using in PayPal is billed and issued in your physical location
    And, your Microsoft account region is the same as your physical location?
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile

I ask this because Microsoft changed the way purchases works, now to purchase something from a region is necessary yes or yes have a payment method physically issued and billed in the same region and also your IP and account region need to match with the previous

For example, your Microsoft account region is United States, your payment method needs to be issued on United States too

International cards doesn't work
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi , thanks for the additional information
    The problem in this case is the PayPal account , you need to create a US PayPal account in order to use it in the US Xbox store

Or, add a card billed and issued in United States
  5. ngocphi Win User

It always worked this way.

Bypasses like PayPal out

Of region is a 50/50 Russian roulette gamble and not supportedl
  6. ngocphi Win User

Ya that's not going to work

You need a us payment method

Banks offers new migrants accounts
Thema:

1. Minecraft Change your Store region - Similar Threads - Minecraft Change Store

2. How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4: I can’t play multiplayer on Minecraft it says it’s because of my settings for my Microsoft account. However, I can’t change them since I can’t connect my PS4 as a device in the family sharing app....
  3. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  4. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  5. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  6. I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...: My mine craft world is not saving my changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One*** 0a7a0dc5-eac4-4ec0-ba03-0d20479bfeba
  7. how I change my Microsoft account in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how I change my Microsoft account in minecraft: Ze********* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** """remove PII.""" """moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming """ f806951e-f754-42a4-892c-86db89f21b75
  8. How do i change my minecraft name without waiting 30 days

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change my minecraft name without waiting 30 days: recently i changed my name to something inappropriate but i did not realise that it was inappropriate until i got banned from a server then looked at the reason ive been told to contact support...
  9. I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...: I cannot play minecraft multiplayer despite having changed the privacy settings. 1dbbc217-a165-4499-ae9f-7d7117f9c153
  10. someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name: Some spy broke into my computer and changed the name of my Minecraft Java account, I can't revert it or change it again (because of the 30 days), it's a rare name, and I can't contact support on...