Minecraft Caves and Cliffs Custom Pc contest winner never posted

Discus and support Minecraft Caves and Cliffs Custom Pc contest winner never posted in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Did any one ever see a winner posted for the Minecraft Caves and Cliffs Custom Pc Contest i kept checking long after the winner was supposed to be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KeNNeHELITE360, Aug 22, 2022.

1. Minecraft Caves and Cliffs Custom Pc contest winner never posted

Did any one ever see a winner posted for the Minecraft Caves and Cliffs Custom Pc Contest i kept checking long after the winner was supposed to be picked and never seen a winner but was eventually taken down before posting anything

:)

KeNNeHELITE360, Aug 22, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this KENNEHELITE360

Would be great to assist you on this one but here in tu forums no one have access to Microsoft Rewards team tools.
    So regular Microsoft agents are not capable to give the proper answers.

In cases like this the best option is contact Rewards team:
    https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675

Rest assure they can give you the proper answer!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Also, keep in mind that the winner list is posted well after all of the winners have been notified and verified. So if you are a winner of any of the sweepstakes, you'll know before the list is posted.
  4. FrankCastle 52 Win User

Still Need Help..

Never mind I found it. I fell down the cliff and landed on the ground and right before I died i saw the cave.
  5. FeralKitty Win User

Holiday card contest winners posted

Remember to scan the
    Independence Day card
    today for an exclusive solid-color wildcard.

Have a safe and happy 4th of July!
  6. FeralKitty Win User

Holiday card contest winners posted

Happy Canada Day! Remember to scan the
    Canada Day card
    today to get your special date-locked pinata.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Caves and Cliffs Custom Pc contest winner never posted - Similar Threads - Minecraft Caves Cliffs

2. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  3. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  4. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...
  5. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  6. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  7. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  8. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  9. The sweepstake results for the Minecraft Caves & Cliffs themed custom PC still hasn't been...

in XBoX on Windows
    The sweepstake results for the Minecraft Caves & Cliffs themed custom PC still hasn't been...: I remember the results were supposed to be posted around March or May 2022, but we're already in May 2023 and still nothing. I feel like these sweepstakes are a scam......
  10. Minecraft beta cave entrance issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta cave entrance issues?: So I rejoined the beta program to experience the new caves and cliffs content, the world generation looks stunning. However, every world I generate appears to have no surface cave entrances. All...