Minecraft causing serious lag/stutter on Series X

Discus and support Minecraft causing serious lag/stutter on Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend and I are trying to play Minecraft but there’s severe lag and ridiculous stuttering in the party. This doesn’t happen on any other game (GTA,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jarrett Young, Mar 8, 2023.

1. Minecraft causing serious lag/stutter on Series X

My friend and I are trying to play Minecraft but there’s severe lag and ridiculous stuttering in the party. This doesn’t happen on any other game (GTA, RDR2, etc.). Only Minecraft. I’ve tried testing my connection and NAT type, resetting my router/modem, restarting my console, deleting and reinstalling the game. Everything I could think of and the issue is still present. What else could I try?

:)

Jarrett Young, Mar 8, 2023
  2. CarlosNegron1 Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC Version, Halo Reach

Found and resolved;

Problem is the software for the RAZER mouse and keyboard. I turned off the Razer Synapse and the Razer Cortex and the game started running without any glitch.

Halo: Reach PC stuttering and lag

Some Halo: Reach PC users report stuttering and lag spikes across all modes. Microsoft has acknowledged issues with certain setups, however, causes and solutions will vary between systems.

Workaround: The newly-added unlocked framerate causes many stability issues for PC, likely to be addressed in future updates. However, Microsoft has warned that Corsair iCue, Logitech G-Hub, and Razer Synapse may cause stuttering with Halo:
    Reach PC. Disable these programs if installed, when experiencing stuttering and input lag.

https://www.windowscentral.com/list-halo-reach-pc-bugs-and-known-issues
  3. CarlosNegron1 Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC Version, Halo Reach

Found and resolved;

Problem is the software for the RAZER mouse and keyboard. I turned off the Razer Synapse and the Razer Cortex and the game started running without any glitch.

Halo: Reach PC stuttering and lag

Some Halo: Reach PC users report stuttering and lag spikes across all modes. Microsoft has acknowledged issues with certain setups, however, causes and solutions will vary between systems.

Workaround: The newly-added unlocked framerate causes many stability issues for PC, likely to be addressed in future updates. However, Microsoft has warned that Corsair iCue, Logitech G-Hub, and Razer Synapse may cause stuttering with Halo:
    Reach PC. Disable these programs if installed, when experiencing stuttering and input lag.

https://www.windowscentral.com/list-halo-reach-pc-bugs-and-known-issues
  4. rava2 Win User

My Xbox game clips are lagging

Yep im on series X as well and have the exact same issues. For the first 2 months i had it there were no problems but i believe after an update a few months ago my clips began to lag/stutter. It ruins the point of recording a clip imo. Would be nice if ms would fix this.
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Xbox Series X lag and stuttering on cod

Hello JoeMicozzi, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

It’s possible that the local save for your game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.
    First, delete the local save:
    1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button  on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of your controller.
    2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live.
    Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Since update, slow cold starts?

I have noticed considerable slowdown from boot time to some games stuttering and the new controller updates seam to cause more and more audio glitches and controller lag than before.
Thema:

Minecraft causing serious lag/stutter on Series X

1. Minecraft causing serious lag/stutter on Series X - Similar Threads - Minecraft causing serious

2. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...
  3. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  4. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  5. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  6. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  7. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  8. I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the...: I logged into Microsoft Minecraft more than once and I received an error. What caused the error? I hope you can answer. c64934e8-8514-4edb-8bf3-ec6eef140053
  9. I Got Banned On Xbox And I Can’t Play Cross Play On My PS5 In Minecraft Cause It’s Telling...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Got Banned On Xbox And I Can’t Play Cross Play On My PS5 In Minecraft Cause It’s Telling...: [img] [img] Any Help Is Appreciated d61ba538-5e3e-47d9-91b3-61130ef3893f
  10. My Microsoft account has been hijacked, causing me to lose access to Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hijacked, causing me to lose access to Minecraft: Hi! I had an account named '''' which I play on with my friend VBence2018. We have a Realm which we play on, and somehow my account has been lost or deleted while trying to recover my...