Minecraft Cape Never Recieved (Vanilla Cape)

Discus and support Minecraft Cape Never Recieved (Vanilla Cape) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Before both Java and Bedrock editions were bundled together, I owned Java Edition first, then Android (Bedrock), then Windows 10 Edition (Bedrock),... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Etanarvazac Revorix, Apr 25, 2023.

1. Minecraft Cape Never Recieved (Vanilla Cape)

Before both Java and Bedrock editions were bundled together, I owned Java Edition first, then Android (Bedrock), then Windows 10 Edition (Bedrock), then Xbox One (Bedrock). This was all back in 2015-2018. Not sure why I never got this cape and I'd like to have it. Any help on getting this resolved would be much appreciated.

EDIT: To clarify, I purchased Java Edition and the Android version within' 6-12 months of each other. Windows 10 Edition came with a limited time offer Mojang & Microsoft had years back (around when that edition was introduced if I recall correctly). The Xbox version was obtained via a Minecraft Console bundle I got back in 2018.

:)

Etanarvazac Revorix, Apr 25, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

According to Mojang:

If you did not purchase both versions of Minecraft on the same Microsoft account for PC before June 6, 2022, it is not possible to become eligible for the Vanilla cape.

For more information, please feel free to check: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/83....

If you have all the order numbers or transaction ID's confirming that you're able to obtained both versions of Minecraft on the same Microsoft account for PC before June 6, 2022, I suggest you contact Minecraft team so they can further check it for you. The Vanilla Cape is their promotion so only them have access on that. You can submit the request using the link below:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

(Minecraft) Why have I not received my vanilla cape?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this SQUEEZEDHEN

Can take a while until you get the vanilla cape finally.

According to the official Vanilla cape FAQ:

"We began rolling out the vanilla cape to eligible players on Wednesday, August 31st. However, these rollouts will continue into the coming months. Once it arrives, the cape should show up in your Dressing Room and Skin Customization menus automatically in both versions of the game. If you don’t see your cape, try refreshing the game by logging completely out and back in.

Note: The vanilla cape may not appear in both versions of Minecraft at the same time. If the cape appears in one game and not the other, give it some time, and it should eventually appear in your other version."

As long as you meet the requirements you're going to receive it.

You can double check the previous and more here:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/83...
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Where is my vanilla cape?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

The "vanilla cape" is a reward for players who purchased a Minecraft account before a certain date and have logged into the game with that account. If you have both a Java and Bedrock account and they use the same email, then the cape should be available on both. However, if the accounts were made at different times, it's possible that only one of them is eligible for the cape. To check if you have the cape, you can log into both accounts and go to the Minecraft profile page to see if the cape is displayed.
  5. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Why didn't I get the Vanilla cape in Minecraft?

Hello Loop,

Nilay here and I'm glad to answer your query today.

The vanilla cape is a unique cape offered to users who owned (whether by purchase or by code redemption) Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on PC on the same Microsoft account before June 6, 2022. Since you purchased them before June 6, 2022, and you didn't receive Vanilla Cape, I highly recommend contacting Mojang Support through this link https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811 so they can have it checked for you.

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...nce-last/f72050e3-7334-462f-9169-55392d9974eb

Good Luck
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

(Minecraft) Vanilla cape not received after nearly a year

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

According to the Minecraft FAQ:

CAN I BECOME ELIGIBLE FOR THE VANILLA CAPE AFTER JUNE 6, 2022?

If you did not purchase both versions of Minecraft on the same Microsoft account fo PC before June 6, 2022, it is not possible to become eligible for the Vanilla cape.

HOW DO I ACQUIRE THE VANILLA CAPE?

We began rolling out the vanilla cape to eligible players on Wednesday, August 31st. However, these rollouts will continue into the coming months. Once it arrives, the cape should show up in your Dressing Room and Skin Customization menus automatically in both versions of the game. If you don’t see your cape, try refreshing the game by logging completely out and back in.

Note: The vanilla cape may not appear in both versions of Minecraft at the same time. If the cape appears in one game and not the other, give it some time, and it should eventually appear in your other version.

Unfortunately, both games must have been owned on a single Microsoft account prior to June 6, 2022, to receive the cape. Minecraft Support cannot 'merge' two accounts to force eligibility, and account migrations that have taken place after June 6, 2022, will not be eligible for the cape.

Try to sign out and re-sign into your account on Minecraft Launcher, however, if the issue still persists, contact Mojang support as they can provide you further assistance on how to acquire your Vanilla cape in-game item by submitting your ticket request here on this link:

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request... or

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new...

After submitting the ticket request, you will receive an update from Mojang within 24 - 48 hours.

Thank you so much for your time, I hope you have a great day!

Reference link:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/83...

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Cape Never Recieved (Vanilla Cape) - Similar Threads - Minecraft Cape Never

2. Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft): I know its been... forever but I would still like the migrator cape in which I should have received. I migrated my account in late 2021-early 2022 (?) and still haven't received my cape. I've...
  3. My Halloween creeper cape has disappeared in minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Halloween creeper cape has disappeared in minecraft bedrock: It's been a while since I played Minecraft on my phone. When I logged into my Microsoft account, I realized that I no longer had my Minecraft Halloween cover. How do I get my cape back?...
  4. I think I should have the Minecraft Vanilla Cape

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think I should have the Minecraft Vanilla Cape: I was trying to use the vanilla cape and noticed I don't have it. I looked through everything and it seemed right as if I should have it. but I then realized that this account was originally...
  5. I have not got the vanilla cape in Minecraft despite having owned both versions since...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not got the vanilla cape in Minecraft despite having owned both versions since...: [img] (date my account was created) 3ed99a29-963a-4dae-a500-8226ec7ee5df
  6. My Minecraft cape is gone after changing pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft cape is gone after changing pc.: I had to buy a new pc since my old one got bricked. I went into the launcher and changed skin (in the launcher since I play java edition) and suddenly my cherry blossom cape disappeared. There was...
  7. I didn't get the minecraft cape after the migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    I didn't get the minecraft cape after the migration: It's been a long time since I migrated my account from minecraft.net, but I still haven't received my promised cloak. Is this a bug? Can this issue be resolved? 04f94938-3a11-4138-8518-8e06d4fca011
  8. I migrated my Minecraft account but still dont have the Migrated Cape?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I migrated my Minecraft account but still dont have the Migrated Cape?: Hello, i migrated my Minecraft account before the due date but i still haven’t received the cape for migration? I also have purchased both bedrock edition and java of Minecraft but i never was...
  9. I voted during the minecraft mob vote but I didnt get the cherry blossom cape

in XBoX Accessibility
    I voted during the minecraft mob vote but I didnt get the cherry blossom cape: I own java and bedrock edition. I voted for the crab through the launcher. but i still dont have my cherry cape (a pink cape that was given to people who voted during the 2023 mob vote). can you...
  10. Why didn't I receive the Vanilla Cape in Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't I receive the Vanilla Cape in Minecraft?: I bought minecraft java and bedrock a while ago and I am pretty sure before June six(the minecraft vanilla cape date). I still haven't recieved it. Could you possibly let me know when I bought...