Minecraft. Can't send chat messages.

Discus and support Minecraft. Can't send chat messages. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! i play at a minehut private server with some friends and i'm one of the moderators (so i'm the only one there besides the owner and other person... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by _Flakker_, Jun 30, 2022.

1. _Flakker_
    _Flakker_ Guest

Hi! i play at a minehut private server with some friends and i'm one of the moderators (so i'm the only one there besides the owner and other person with full access to commands.) I got mod powers months ago pre 1.19, after me a month or so later, another friend got mod powers as well and she hasn't had the issue i'm having right now. Nobody else has it except me.

The issue is that the moment i use any type of command my chat messages don't get through. I can chat just fine before that but the moment i use a command then i can open the chat box, type any message, press enter to send but nothing happens. The message isn't sent, no error message pops up, nothing really happens at all. The game continues to function perfectly fine but none of my messages are posted, they just don't exist no matter how much i try to send anything. The chat still works after i use a command and i can type and all in it but no message will make it through.

The only "fix" i have at the moment is disconnecting from the server and connecting again but you can guess why that can be really annoying.

Hoping to get an answer and a solution on this bug. Thanks

:)

_Flakker_, Jun 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hoping the best buddy!

Keep me posted if necessary
  3. _Flakker_ Win User

Will do then. Thanks for the help
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

If you're able to do it, please try it.

Another option, to avoid uninstalling the actual Minecraft Launcher is install the launcher marked as Windows 7/8 launcher from this page - https://minecraft.net/download

If the issue persists the best option will be report this bug to Mojang
  5. _Flakker_ Win User

Eh currently no, not really.

Also no, it's not realms.
  6. _Flakker_ Win User

Well i did as told and it gave me a small issue at first with "chat not enabled by account options" but then managed to fix that, so i went into the server and the original problem was still there.
Thema:

1. Minecraft. Can't send chat messages. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Can't send

2. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  3. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  4. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  5. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  6. I can't chat in minecraft bedrock.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't chat in minecraft bedrock.: Whenever I try to chat, it tells me to change my privacy settings, when I do it, it still doesn't let me chat, please help. abb5055e-738d-4021-bdef-25434ee4c0f4
  7. Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher: I'm trying to open Minecraft Launcher and everytime I get hit with: "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s...
  8. I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch: I'm trying to play Minecraft with my friends on Switch, but I can't join multiplayer because it says my account is not set up for multiplayer. When I follow the links that it tells me to it says I...
  9. Can't send invite to friend to join multiplayer minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send invite to friend to join multiplayer minecraft: I have created a multiplaywr minecraft world, and one of my friends cannot join it. She cannot see my game under the friends tab to join it, I send her invites to join from in the game, but she...
  10. Can't send messages in xbox app and don't see chat+ cant sent messages in minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't send messages in xbox app and don't see chat+ cant sent messages in minecraft: I tried making family with my another account as parent, nothing changed, I'm over 18 so I can't be blocked for being child, I just don't have allow to change what I can do, what can others or...