Minecraft: Cant connect to friends world im on Xbox and hes on ps4

Discus and support Minecraft: Cant connect to friends world im on Xbox and hes on ps4 in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So me and my friend recently picked up minecraft again after a year or 2 of not playing. Im on Xbox and my friend is on PS4. We made a creative world... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Paul Gavin1, Feb 18, 2023.

1. Paul Gavin1
    Paul Gavin1 Guest

So me and my friend recently picked up minecraft again after a year or 2 of not playing. Im on Xbox and my friend is on PS4. We made a creative world back in the day that we spent many hours on. We are looking to play on it again but now it says you cannot connect to world when hes in it. I got another buddy on Xbox that can join my Ps4 friends world so its pretty weird. Ive tried redownloding the game, unadding and readding, and had him even try joining me which didnt work. I believe hes on NAT type 2 and im on open. Honeslty have tried everything I could find and nothing works… pretty frustrating.

:)

Paul Gavin1, Feb 18, 2023
  2. Paul Gavin1 Win User

Thank you for the reply. We did everything you said. We are thinking of just putting his router on open and seeing jf that works when he gets home. Btw all other multiplayer cross platform games works and minecraft bedrock edition servers like cubecraft work too, its only this.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Seems like your friend's NAT Type is currently Moderate. We may need to perform troubleshooting steps such as restarting the PS as well as the router on your friend's account, please.
  4. ZRRTL TERRY Win User

Unable to join world ( minecraft )

I cannot join my friend's world ( he is ps4 and im xbox ). We are both NAT type open and i've tried everything to join, it keeps saying unable to connect to world and i desperately need to play. Thanks, I appreciate any help
    Xbox and ps4 are not crossplay at the moment for minecraft. Pc is on the other hand. Hope I helped :)
  5. MichelleWard3 Win User

Xbox and Ps4

Im on xbox one using xbox live and headset and my friend is on ps4 with a headset. I can hear him but he cant hear me
  6. Panda Time Win User

I’m not getting an invite

Hi,

In order to allow cross-play via PC to PS4, your friend will need to have linked a Microsoft account to Minecraft, this can be done in the main menu, Upon doing so he will need to restart the game to refresh the menus, Once that is all done he should find your
    game in the friends playing minecraft in the world menu, also works the same way for PS4 to PC, and Xbox.
Thema:

1. Minecraft: Cant connect to friends world im on Xbox and hes on ps4 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Cant connect

2. Help, I cant connect my new Xbox account to Minecraft PS4!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, I cant connect my new Xbox account to Minecraft PS4!: I recently lost my Xbox account so I made a new one but when I tried connecting it to my Minecraft PS4 edition it did not work it said I already connected an account which is true but I want to...
  3. minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant connect to the server i please help...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant connect to the server i please help...: Hi yesterday I was trying to play on zeqa.net on minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant 1bc7cb38-e280-4cec-bf3b-27a0653539c5
  4. Cant connect to minecraft servers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant connect to minecraft servers: I have set both my microsoft account to the right age and "fixed online safety" on my xbox live settings. But for some reason i still cant join minecraft serves and just give me the "Multplayer is...
  5. I cant connect to an external server on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant connect to an external server on minecraft: So i made my own server and i tried to connect to it but i keeps saying Failed To Connect To World can anyone help please. btw i am on windows 10 bedrock Moderator note - Moved from Windows to...
  6. Minecraft - cant connect to multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - cant connect to multiplayer games: Honestly haven't played Minecraft in months, now I try to joining my sister and it tells me - "This Microsoft account does not have permission to join multiplayer games." I have followed online...
  7. i cant connect to the friend world in minecraft bedrock edition( my english was very bad...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant connect to the friend world in minecraft bedrock edition( my english was very bad...: i can't enter friends world in mcpe . i bought in microsoft store. we use the same version (I can access the server but I can't access your world). it says ''unable to connect world'' we have...
  8. i cant connect to anything outside of my own worlds on minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant connect to anything outside of my own worlds on minecraft.: i used to play with my friends all the time on minecraft, but then i had to get rid of my computer. i ended up with an xbox a few months later, and i logged on to my account, only to find that i...
  9. Cant connect or even see my friends worlds on minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant connect or even see my friends worlds on minecraft: Hi there, I've been trying to play Minecraft with my friends and I can't seem to connect to their worlds. They have the recent 1.16.1 Bedrock version of Minecraft (me on PC and them on PS4) and...
  10. Play on minecraft PC cant connect to xbox worlds anymore.

in XBoX on Windows
    Play on minecraft PC cant connect to xbox worlds anymore.: So I play Minecraft bedrock edition on PC but I also have it on Xbox. One day while I was playing my internet glitched out and I had to restart it, ever since then I cannot connect to my friends...