Minecraft cant buy a realm

Discus and support Minecraft cant buy a realm in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to purchase a realm to play for Minecraft. I try buying it and it says that I require parental permissions to purchase it. I am the ONLY... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BaconNuggetsBob, Jul 14, 2022.

1. Minecraft cant buy a realm

I am trying to purchase a realm to play for Minecraft. I try buying it and it says that I require parental permissions to purchase it. I am the ONLY one in my family with an Xbox account and I am over 18 I have tried everything to fix this and it simply will not let me purchase it. I contacted support and they never responded.

how do I fix this?

:)

BaconNuggetsBob, Jul 14, 2022
  2. Toothpick42O Win User

Can't buy a realm with my xbox account.

I've had this problem for a week n a half. I can join online games I just cant buy nothing in the minecraft store or a realm.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Sorry to say :c

But yes, you can use the balance, but only for bedrock edition
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Do the opposite, don't use the account you want to use to purchase a realm

Add that account as a family organizer as I described you previously
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thema:

1. Minecraft cant buy a realm - Similar Threads - Minecraft cant buy

2. I cant buy anything in the minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy anything in the minecraft marketplace: I live in australia but every time i try to purchase something it says that i live in argentina. i tried contacting the minecraft support but since my account is a microsoft they told m to contact...
  3. Why cant i buy minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy minecraft?: ive tried everything it just wont let me, im not sure what im doing wrong im putting in my details correct and i have the right payment method etc. c8bcc3e4-0165-4298-b215-84977c3afc29
  4. Why cant I play Minecraft java after buying java & bedrock bundle?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play Minecraft java after buying java & bedrock bundle?: I just bought Minecraft bedrock & java from the MS store but when i try to launch the game in the "Minecraft for windows" tab it defaults to bedrock edition and when I go to the Minecraft launcher...
  5. I bought the bundle of java and bedrock editions of minecraft (because i cant buy just one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the bundle of java and bedrock editions of minecraft (because i cant buy just one...: You guys can look at my account to confirm i bought it, im logged in on the right account in the launcher, and i have access to java edition. but for bedrock instead of the play button i have a...
  6. Why cant i buy minecraft in bosnia and herzegovina

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy minecraft in bosnia and herzegovina: Since im located in bosnia and that is set as my region for paypal and everything but there is no option for bosnia in microsoft regions when buying minecraft. Any solutions?...
  7. I cant buy a minecraft realm?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant buy a minecraft realm?: I have tried buying the realm, On different cards, Restarting my game and trying. I have tried many times over. Nothing has worked? Is there anyway I can fix this god forsaken issue? Can someone...
  8. I cant buy minecraft because i cant get my address line

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant buy minecraft because i cant get my address line: Hello everyone, I wanted to ask for help because i from an area where i cant get street numbers or house numbers and from what i know you need house and street number for address line. I really...
  9. Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item...: I buy minecraft starter pack but this cant instaling details is this Hi!I am buy minecraft starter pack but I cant dowlond game or this a game or minecraft item i dont know this I buy this for...
  10. Purchased a $50 xbox giftcard only to find out you cant buy minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a $50 xbox giftcard only to find out you cant buy minecraft java: I cant purchase minecraft java edition with xbox gift card, can I get a refund for my gift card in anyway possible. I got the 50 dollar giftcard because it was the only one available and I wanted...