minecraft cant activate full version

Discus and support minecraft cant activate full version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey people im hav tryed to activat my minecraft win 10 edition but somting is wrong im buy it but never activate it every time im try it nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VALVOLINE4X4, Sep 9, 2017.

1. VALVOLINE4X4
    VALVOLINE4X4 Guest

hey people im hav tryed to activat my minecraft win 10 edition but somting is wrong im buy it but never activate it every time im try it nothing happen cant play with my frends why help me me and my frend havee the same problem

gamertag me

gamertag frend BAMBAY4X4

minecraft cant activate full version [​IMG]

:)

VALVOLINE4X4, Sep 9, 2017
  2. licenced transfer

i license transfered minecraft and i cant play the full version on my xbox and he had the full version

ScentlessSea468, Sep 9, 2017
  3. Hnavis
    Hnavis Guest
    Hello i have problem with Minecraft on Windows 10

I have problem... I activate my code for minecraft windows 10 version and i can't play this minecraft on my xbox one s,, he told me i must buy this game. Minecraft Windows 10 is not compatible with xbox one version?

Hnavis, Sep 9, 2017
  4. VALVOLINE4X4
    VALVOLINE4X4 Guest

minecraft cant activate full version [​IMG]

LIKE THIS IM OWN IT BUT WHY NOT CANT IM PLAY WITH MY FREND

VALVOLINE4X4, Sep 9, 2017
  5. VALVOLINE4X4 Win User

[​IMG]

LIKE THIS IM OWN IT BUT WHY NOT CANT IM PLAY WITH MY FREND
  6. andykoster Win User

minecraft full version

just get the game the old fashioned way and shell out for it, better than messing about with all this palava
  7. LordOFyourMOM1 Win User

minecraft full version

its clean i promise im a good guy
  8. LordOFyourMOM1 Win User

minecraft full version

just chek it out and u will c theres no malware or viruses on it
  9. Korahn 27 Win User

minecraft full version

hmm, ummmmm, no. Really can't trust "random link"posts with absolutely no details.
Thema:

1. minecraft cant activate full version - Similar Threads - minecraft cant activate

2. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  3. Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn: When i am at home, i recently switched to a new wifi, and for some reason when i try to join my friends SMP my game tells me to please sign into xbox to join the server. I currently play bedrock...
  4. I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.: we have been playing for days together and it just now started saying “unable to connect to world” I can join other players on xbox but not him on pc, he cant join me either. nothing changed. We...
  5. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  6. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  7. Why cant i use minecraft shaders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i use minecraft shaders: With the shader support on the preview(beta) you can enable it, but you cant buy shaders from marketplace and to download them it takes like 2 hours because you have to download them thru shady...
  8. Cant login to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login to minecraft: I cant login to minecraft , im on windows 10 it just sits there loading ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Games issues*** e460cbad-3f0e-4b41-ac86-66ede9de017b
  9. Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft: Hello! I've been having this problem for months and I'm getting tired of it. Basically, whenever I try to log into minecraft with my microsoft account, I get an error message that says the...
  10. cant log into my old minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant log into my old minecraft account: So i purchased minecraft Java edition about three- four years ago and i swore it was linked to this account and email, but when i logged in it tells me i dont have the game purchased, i dont know...