Minecraft - Can i get a migrator cape if i create a mojang account and then migrate to...

Discus and support Minecraft - Can i get a migrator cape if i create a mojang account and then migrate to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! and sorry for my bad english Recently i lost my account that i had since 2018 :( and i'm planning to buy minecraft again but i really wants... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Witteed, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Witteed
    Witteed Guest

Minecraft - Can i get a migrator cape if i create a mojang account and then migrate to...

Hello! and sorry for my bad english

Recently i lost my account that i had since 2018 Minecraft - Can i get a migrator cape if i create a mojang account and then migrate to... :( and i'm planning to buy minecraft again but i really wants the migrator cape :c i really like it.
    So, If I create a Mojang account, then buy Minecraft Java and finally migrate to Microsoft, will I be able to get the migrator cape?

Or is it no longer possible at all?

Thanks for reading and sorry if i have many errors in my english.

:)

Witteed, Jan 26, 2023
  2. AHLAMAHMAD1 Win User

migration cape with microsoft account

hello everybody,

when i installed minecraft java edition i used my microsoft account to login .

i don't have a mojang account.

how can i get the migration cape ?
    idont have migration cape i want it
  3. ok493 Win User

migration cape with microsoft account

hello everybody,

when i installed minecraft java edition i used my microsoft account to login .

i don't have a mojang account.

how can i get the migration cape ?
    idont have migration cape i want it

You need a Mojang account, and I think the time is over to do that.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Minecraft - Can i get a migrator cape if i create a mojang account and then migrate to microsoft?

5. Sean Nguyen Win User

The microsoft account used for my minecraft account doesn't exist anymore?

Well I can confirm my account migrated properly since I recieved a confirmation email as well as the migrator cape in minecraft.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Not recieved a minecraft cape

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this WESLEYGROEN

Sorry to say but unfortunately as you not meet the requirements to get the cape (Have a Mojang account and migrate it to a Microsoft account)

If this new account was created as a Microsoft account directly is possible to get the migration cape.

Also, from Microsoft side is not possible to put in-game items. As Minecraft team wasn't able to give you the cape, is not possible to do something else

I hope you can understand, and... If you know that you're not "new" just ignore those players
Thema:

1. Minecraft - Can i get a migrator cape if i create a mojang account and then migrate to... - Similar Threads - Minecraft migrator cape

2. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  3. Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft): I know its been... forever but I would still like the migrator cape in which I should have received. I migrated my account in late 2021-early 2022 (?) and still haven't received my cape. I've...
  4. How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process: I recently discovered that I am no longer able to play Minecraft using my old Mojang account due to a migration process. It seems that I didn't migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account...
  5. My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...: Hi, I migrated my minecraft profile successfully to my only microsoft account. (see below images) However on Minecraft.net and in the game launcher It says I dont have the game? Please can...
  6. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  7. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  8. I didn't get the minecraft cape after the migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    I didn't get the minecraft cape after the migration: It's been a long time since I migrated my account from minecraft.net, but I still haven't received my promised cloak. Is this a bug? Can this issue be resolved? 04f94938-3a11-4138-8518-8e06d4fca011
  9. I migrated my Minecraft account but still dont have the Migrated Cape?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I migrated my Minecraft account but still dont have the Migrated Cape?: Hello, i migrated my Minecraft account before the due date but i still haven’t received the cape for migration? I also have purchased both bedrock edition and java of Minecraft but i never was...
  10. 12 year old Minecraft Account lost in Migration, any way to get my capes back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    12 year old Minecraft Account lost in Migration, any way to get my capes back?: Hello all, Haven't played minecraft in a while and heard about migration a few days too late to swap over to the new microsoft account. The emails mojang went to an old email address so I...