Minecraft buzzy bee update

Discus and support Minecraft buzzy bee update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, since my son did the latest update( buzzy bee) for his Minecraft game ( digital version) he's experienced problems. It now won't launch & just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ya mam1, Dec 24, 2019.

1. ya mam1
    ya mam1 Guest

Hi, since my son did the latest update( buzzy bee) for his Minecraft game ( digital version) he's experienced problems. It now won't launch & just returns to the homepage . Any ideas please.

:)

ya mam1, Dec 24, 2019
  2. ya mam1 Win User

There is a few steps that can be done to try and fix the issue.

The link will take you through all the steps.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/game-freeze-solution
    Thanks for the help. After working through the list, uninstalling the game & re-installing it seems to have solved the problem. Many thanks my son is happy now.
  3. ya mam1 Win User

Hi ,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help troubleshoot the issue.

What device does your son play on? If he plays on the Xbox One, please try the following steps. While the Xbox is on, go ahead and do a hard
    restart and power cycle
    to the console. Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds or until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and wait 60 seconds
    before turning on the Xbox. Holding down the power button on the console to force a shutdown is an important step.
    Thanks for your advice, but this didn't solve the issue.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Ya Mam,

Thanks for letting us know that the issue has been resolved. We will be locking this thread. if you ever have another question or would like to start a discussion, don't hesitate to create a new thread. We look forward to hearing more from you soon.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

There is a few steps that can be done to try and fix the issue.

The link will take you through all the steps.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/game-freeze-solution
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi ya mam1,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help troubleshoot the issue.

What device does your son play on? If he plays on the Xbox One, please try the following steps. While the Xbox is on, go ahead and do a hard
    restart and power cycle
    to the console. Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds or until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and wait 60 seconds
    before turning on the Xbox. Holding down the power button on the console to force a shutdown is an important step.
Thema:

1. Minecraft buzzy bee update - Similar Threads - Minecraft buzzy bee

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  4. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  5. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  6. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  7. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  8. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...
  9. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  10. Minecraft error -1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft error -1: I am trying to play minecraft and i have installed a few mods, it normally works but here it's glitching, it looks like it works like usual but what happens is if i go into "singleplayer" and...