Minecraft Bundle Purchase Gone Wrong

Discus and support Minecraft Bundle Purchase Gone Wrong in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I bought the Minecraft bundle today (11/24/22) online on my PS4 today and everything was going great. I logged into minecraft on my ps4 and saw the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Orangeslab3, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Orangeslab3
    Orangeslab3 Guest

Hi, I bought the Minecraft bundle today (11/24/22) online on my PS4 today and everything was going great. I logged into minecraft on my ps4 and saw the texture packs were downloading and the mine coins were on my unliked Minecraft account too. (This was before I linked my Microsoft account to Minecraft) once I linked my account everything went away, all the texture packs, all the mine coins too.

Can someone help me out here?

I did try linking this Minecraft account to a different email before I was successfully able to link it to the one I am using now. Is there a way it transformed to the other account even when it denied me access to that account? How do I get them onto the account that I am using on my PlayStation now? If someone could help me that would be great!

The account I’m using on the PlayStation is Orange_slab1 if that helps for seeing if I have the texture packs and/or mine coins.

Thanks for the help!

:)

Orangeslab3, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Orangeslab3 Win User

Hi Kathy,

yes I was able to link my Microsoft account to my mojang account on my PlayStation. I however don’t see the 800 or 900 mine coins, the texture packs, and skin pack 1 that was supposed to come with the bundle I bought with the game off of the PlayStation store.

Should I contact support?

Thanks!
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Orangeslab3,

Sorry if you are unsatisfied with our previous reply. Yes, you will need to contact Mojang Support since the items you are looking for are in-game ones. Those 800 or 900 mine coins, the texture packs, and skin pack 1 should be on linked on correct account.

Please use this link to contact Mojang Support - Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net)

If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Regards,

4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Orangeslab3,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you recently purchase a Minecraft Bundle on PlayStation and is unable to see that bundle and other items after linking an account. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

May we ask if you meant to say you recently linked/migrate your Mojang account to Microsoft account? Let us know if you have tried to use your Microsoft account as credentials when you sign in to Minecraft? Please give it a try and sign in through this link then select Sign in with Microsoft: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/login
    [​IMG]

If you have successfully login to your account from this link. Please make sure to check the games and items purchase is available into your account. Otherwise, contacting support will be the best option.

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. bkwdesign Win User

Gears 5 Ultimate not showing as owned

We purchased our Xbox which came bundled with Minecraft. We are also wondering how to re-install it - the store wants us to pay for it. Not seeing it in my purchase history, though, maybe due to the game being bundled with my Xbox purchase.
  6. Evster25 Win User

Minecraft purchases gone

Thank you. I will do that.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bundle Purchase Gone Wrong - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bundle Purchase

2. I bought minecraft last year as the bundle for my laptop but Im not sure if i migrated

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought minecraft last year as the bundle for my laptop but Im not sure if i migrated: I also recently wanted to start playing but get an error code on my new pc and my laptop where i bought the game i get this error code 0x87e10bd0 I saw to not use the launcher from the website but...
  3. So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...: So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my Microsoft account on my switch my dlcs are not there. 83370b45-d021-4ebf-96bd-a6b5a1b6e4a4
  4. i have to pay for minecraft bedrock even though i bought the bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have to pay for minecraft bedrock even though i bought the bundle: i bought the java and bedrock and launcher bundle on the microsoft store, but now when i go to the store on xbox, it is telling me to "buy to own". is there any way to resolve this? as i dont want...
  5. I bought minecraft Java & Bedrock bundle and only received bedrock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft Java & Bedrock bundle and only received bedrock.: The money has been taken out of my bank account and I have only received half the product listed on the Minecraft Launcher app a511b4db-e2c0-45fe-9dc9-f4595da431ba
  6. I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle and can't access Java edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle and can't access Java edition: I cannot find a solution online anywhere, and yes I'm signed into the account that bought it and already tried restarting and everything else under the sun that was applicable. I bought it through...
  7. I purchased the minecraft bedrock and java bundle, but i only have java and the bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the minecraft bedrock and java bundle, but i only have java and the bedrock...: I purchased the minecraft bedrock and java bundle, but i only have java and the bedrock edition says play trial. Im on windows 11, any help? 9927fef8-e3b4-4284-ac2f-f511a045da60
  8. Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition bundle for 29.99 but I can't play java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition bundle for 29.99 but I can't play java: This summer I bought the bundle and have exclusively played bedrock because none of my friends played java. I tried to play java though and it says in the minecraft launcher that I need to buy it....
  9. I downloaded Minecraft Bedrock Before the Java and Bedrock Bundle became available for the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded Minecraft Bedrock Before the Java and Bedrock Bundle became available for the...: I bought Minecraft Bedrock with Xbox Game pass before the Bundle came out for Xbox Game Pass and now I can't play Java. If anyone has a solution please let me know as I want what I downloaded...
  10. Why cant I play Minecraft java after buying java & bedrock bundle?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play Minecraft java after buying java & bedrock bundle?: I just bought Minecraft bedrock & java from the MS store but when i try to launch the game in the "Minecraft for windows" tab it defaults to bedrock edition and when I go to the Minecraft launcher...