Minecraft bought. gamepass ended and wont let me play,

Discus and support Minecraft bought. gamepass ended and wont let me play, in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought minecraft a while ago then got the game pass... now that the game pass subscription ended i cant play minecraft, it says play trial and demo.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dom flows, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Dom flows
    Dom flows Guest

I bought minecraft a while ago then got the game pass... now that the game pass subscription ended i cant play minecraft, it says play trial and demo. Any fix to this???

:)

Dom flows, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Dom! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

May I know the edition of your Minecraft? Is it Java or Bedrock?

On which platform do you play the game, Xbox or PC?
  3. RubenFabian1 Win User

Gaming and apps

I got a error saying to sign in but im on my account that had the gamepass on it but it still wont let me play gamepass games and when i check the game is still on gamepass
  4. AdenBoyer Win User

Migration and playing the game

I never bought Minecraft using Microsoft, only through Mojang. and it wont let me install the launcher
  5. Vasquez1320 Win User

Unrecognised disc?

I just bought minecraft yesterday. And I played it for 3 hours, then it gave my game disc a ring. I forgot where I put the reciept at. And it wont let me play the game anymore.
  6. Splatimation Win User

gamepass for minecraft bedrock on pc

I open the minecraft launcher, log into my account, and then doesn’t let me play minecraft, i can use the minecraft launcher in the xbox app using gamepass, but cannot play minecraft
Thema:

1. Minecraft bought. gamepass ended and wont let me play, - Similar Threads - Minecraft bought gamepass

2. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  3. Hi I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and...: I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and apply them to the newer version of Minecraft or does it not transfer over 7619fa2a-8271-4d5a-bf3f-3721c680b13f
  4. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  5. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  6. I'm not able to play Java Minecraft without gamepass even though I Bought the game before...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm not able to play Java Minecraft without gamepass even though I Bought the game before...: I bought Java ages ago and merged the Microsoft and Mojang accounts together. I no longer use my Xbox so I cancelled my game pass and now it will only let me play the demo of Java. I don’t think I...
  7. How do i know my minecraft is running on gamepass or its bought (i dont know coz i won from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i know my minecraft is running on gamepass or its bought (i dont know coz i won from...: i just won mc from giveaway i dont know that it is bought or purchased from gamepass help f013a71d-fa0f-4ea5-a60f-65157e632eba
  8. i have just bought gamepass for pc and wish to play minecraft but it refuses to let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have just bought gamepass for pc and wish to play minecraft but it refuses to let me: i bought game pass to play Minecraft java but the game will not let me make a user name and start the game c02584f6-5f7a-49b9-8251-38e2e1c9a9ca
  9. Need Help Changing Skin on Minecraft Java bought with Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help Changing Skin on Minecraft Java bought with Gamepass: Hello! I need help changing my skin. I recently installed the Minecraft Launcher using Gamepass and it's telling me to create a Minecraft Profile Name to change my skin. When I go to...
  10. can I download the Minecraft I bought for my xbox on my laptop because i have gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can I download the Minecraft I bought for my xbox on my laptop because i have gamepass?: Hello I recently bought gamepass on a console, i had bought minecraft before i had gamepass. I was thinking if i could download the minecraft I had onto my laptop. I don't know if I could because...