Minecraft better together

Discus and support Minecraft better together in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have played better together for the past year on mu xbox one x. I purchased an xbox one s to have a second xbox in the house. However, minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nahd31, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Nahd31
    Nahd31 Guest

I have played better together for the past year on mu xbox one x. I purchased an xbox one s to have a second xbox in the house. However, minecraft better together is not availabe to install in my game list. Why would this be and how do I install it. I
    have the original minecraft xbox one edition disc, but i upgraded it for free years ago to the better together version but just dont know how to install it on a new xbox.

:)

Nahd31, Aug 20, 2019
  2. ObituaryKiller8 Win User

I too am having this issue. Any resolution?
    Nothing. I try to contact the assistance again😫
  3. x F2Pwarframe x Win User

minecraft better together

Hey ! Double check and make sure you are using the correct account that you played on when looking. If you're still not seeing it, you may need to play for 5 hours again to make sure it registers. Thanks!
    i am using correct acc & playef for 14 hours now
  4. TrinalGiraffe16 Win User

I wanted to hop in with an update. This is an issue the appropriate teams have begun investigating. If you own DLC, or have played 5+ hours on the disc version, you should be able to obtain the Better Together version.

We will keep you posted once we have further iinformation to share. Thank you for your patience!
    Is there someplace we can log this issue now that the deadline is very close,

there is not much we can do than play minecraft and check the shop...
  5. Mister Beep Win User

I wanted to hop in with an update. This is an issue the appropriate teams have begun investigating. If you own DLC, or have played 5+ hours on the disc version, you should be able to obtain the Better Together version.

We will keep you posted once we have further iinformation to share. Thank you for your patience!
  6. XdocalienX Win User

I see this is marked as answered, did you find the download? I'm experiencing the same issue, and your post about it is the only "answered" one I can find.
Thema:

1. Minecraft better together - Similar Threads - Minecraft better together

2. I updated my xb1 minecraft to the better together update but it's not letting me play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I updated my xb1 minecraft to the better together update but it's not letting me play...: It's telling to me sign in or renew my subscription. ecfaaedf-4aa7-4052-b4fa-fbb1ec471134
  3. How Should I better secure my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Should I better secure my minecraft account: Last night my minecraft account was hacked and I lost 2000+ hours of progresson on a server I was active on, I want to know if there is anything I should do now to better secure my accounts becuse...
  4. My Minecraft Halo Mashup pack is not appearing on the Better Together version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Halo Mashup pack is not appearing on the Better Together version.: I own two mashup packs on the old Xbox One version of Minecraft, Fallout and Halo. Fallout is woking without an issue on the new version but the Halo mashup is not appearing at all. I can see it...
  5. There should be a better way to get Minecraft Beta for windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There should be a better way to get Minecraft Beta for windows 10: Beta is hard to join, and almost impossible to leave. Microsoft should make a better way to do beta, much like Java edition. 8d658752-e2ee-4bb8-84af-0a795a958be3
  6. Minecraft Xbox One Edition DLC transfer to Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Better Together...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition DLC transfer to Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Better Together...: I have multiple skins on the Xbox One edition and Mash-Up Packs, as well as worlds. Unfortunately, none of them seem to have transferred over. I have Bedrock Edition both on IOS and Xbox One (as...
  7. Cant play better together on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play better together on minecraft: Cant add other platform players and play with them 50d5c7e5-b780-453b-a734-64f953317f32
  8. Can i install minecraft better together edition on my pc if i have it on my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i install minecraft better together edition on my pc if i have it on my xbox?: Hello, I have Minecraft Better together edition on my account on the xbox. i bought it in the xbox store, is there any way i can play it on my pc? like is there any way i can install it on my pc,...
  9. Minecraft: Better Together Edition. Failed to Sync World Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Better Together Edition. Failed to Sync World Data: I have had this would for about 4 years now. It is originally from the xbox one edition. Yesterday I went onto my Minecraft and tried to load up the world. Every time I attempt to load the world...
  10. Minecraft bedrock/windows 10/better together on xbox being able to add servers to play with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock/windows 10/better together on xbox being able to add servers to play with...: You can add servers on everything except for xbox, I had plans to play with my friends over the summer together and now we can't unless I'm on or if I pay for realms....