Minecraft: Better Together Edition. Failed to Sync World Data

Discus and support Minecraft: Better Together Edition. Failed to Sync World Data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have had this would for about 4 years now. It is originally from the xbox one edition. Yesterday I went onto my Minecraft and tried to load up the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kevind9856, Jun 24, 2019.

1. kevind9856
    kevind9856 Guest

I have had this would for about 4 years now. It is originally from the xbox one edition. Yesterday I went onto my Minecraft and tried to load up the world. Every time I attempt to load the world the same error comes up every time.

“Failed To Sync World Data”

”The world his not fully synced or has been corrupted. Try playing the world on a console where it’s in a good state and try migrating it again.”

I believe I have tried every single way that the internet can provide.

I have:

-Removed my profile and minecraft then hard restarted.

-deleted all save data off of minecraft through “my games and apps” then hard restarted.

-tried to load the world while offline

-tried to load the world on someone else’s xbox

- i even tried reseting my xbox to factory settings and nothing is working.

:)

kevind9856, Jun 24, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. Are you on a different console than originally when playing this game. This error comes up most times when for example you play on console 1 then you move to console 2. But the game never fully synced on
    console 1. You can also post on the
    Minecraft forums
    see if there already is an answer for this there.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. HarryJackson5 Win User

Minecraft random delete

I did those steps , reloaded minecraft & my world is showing up but when I click it , it says “ Failed to sync world data , the world is not fully synced .....”

What do I do now ?
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft xbox one edition worlds get deleted

Hi Goldkiller259,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. A few months ago, a Beta version of Minecraft for their upcoming update was mistakenly released, causing many games to update and if a world was opened during the Beta, then if you've returned
    to the current version you will need to wait until Minecraft fully updates to the version that was under beta testing before they will be available.

https://twitter.com/MojangStatus/status/1110674379560677377

Another possibility is that you're using a previous version of Minecraft for Xbox One and have updated to the new Minecraft "Better Together" version. If this is the case, then you simply need to sync your worlds.

Minecraft updates and versions

To sync your worlds from the Xbox One Edition to Minecraft:

1. Sign into your console using the account with which you previously saved your Xbox One Edition world.
    2. Launch Minecraft, and then select Play from the main menu.
    3. On the Worlds tab, select Sync Old Worlds if your existing games haven’t already been migrated.
    4. Select the world that you want to migrate and wait for the conversion to complete.
    5. Your world will now sync to the new Minecraft when you sign in.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out.
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Failed To Sync World Data (Minecraft Console Edition)

If you tried all of those steps I would fill out a request form from Minecraft and explain your problem

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Failed To Sync World Data - Minecraft

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
Thema:

1. Minecraft: Better Together Edition. Failed to Sync World Data - Similar Threads - Minecraft Better Together

2. I updated my xb1 minecraft to the better together update but it's not letting me play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I updated my xb1 minecraft to the better together update but it's not letting me play...: It's telling to me sign in or renew my subscription. ecfaaedf-4aa7-4052-b4fa-fbb1ec471134
  3. How Should I better secure my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Should I better secure my minecraft account: Last night my minecraft account was hacked and I lost 2000+ hours of progresson on a server I was active on, I want to know if there is anything I should do now to better secure my accounts becuse...
  4. My Minecraft Halo Mashup pack is not appearing on the Better Together version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Halo Mashup pack is not appearing on the Better Together version.: I own two mashup packs on the old Xbox One version of Minecraft, Fallout and Halo. Fallout is woking without an issue on the new version but the Halo mashup is not appearing at all. I can see it...
  5. There should be a better way to get Minecraft Beta for windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There should be a better way to get Minecraft Beta for windows 10: Beta is hard to join, and almost impossible to leave. Microsoft should make a better way to do beta, much like Java edition. 8d658752-e2ee-4bb8-84af-0a795a958be3
  6. Minecraft Xbox One Edition DLC transfer to Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Better Together...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition DLC transfer to Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Better Together...: I have multiple skins on the Xbox One edition and Mash-Up Packs, as well as worlds. Unfortunately, none of them seem to have transferred over. I have Bedrock Edition both on IOS and Xbox One (as...
  7. Cant play better together on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play better together on minecraft: Cant add other platform players and play with them 50d5c7e5-b780-453b-a734-64f953317f32
  8. Minecraft better together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft better together: I have played better together for the past year on mu xbox one x. I purchased an xbox one s to have a second xbox in the house. However, minecraft better together is not availabe to install in my...
  9. Can i install minecraft better together edition on my pc if i have it on my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i install minecraft better together edition on my pc if i have it on my xbox?: Hello, I have Minecraft Better together edition on my account on the xbox. i bought it in the xbox store, is there any way i can play it on my pc? like is there any way i can install it on my pc,...
  10. Minecraft bedrock/windows 10/better together on xbox being able to add servers to play with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock/windows 10/better together on xbox being able to add servers to play with...: You can add servers on everything except for xbox, I had plans to play with my friends over the summer together and now we can't unless I'm on or if I pay for realms....