Minecraft better together... cant access store or earn achievements

Discus and support Minecraft better together... cant access store or earn achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title states when I load up the new minecraft, I can play the game, save, sync old worlds, etc. The problem I'm having is accessing ingame store... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Bairdii, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Minecraft better together... cant access store or earn achievements

As the title states when I load up the new minecraft, I can play the game, save, sync old worlds, etc. The problem I'm having is accessing ingame store items, buying coins, using my already paid for texture pacts, buying anything from the store, and earning
    achievements. The game for some reasons doesn't want to acknowledge that I am already signed in. I uninstalled and reinstalled. I signed out in game and signed back in. So what to do? I would like to play the game, earn achievements, use stuff Ive already
    bought, and even pay for some new stuff, but it wont let me. Ive tried the ingame store prompt 'x button' to try to sign in that way, but its says check my internet. My internet is working fine. So yeah, big glitch somewhere. Hope its fixed soon. Anyone else
    with this problem or just me? I see people on my friends list are not having same problem. Any Ideas/advice? Thank you.

:)

David Bairdii, Sep 22, 2017
  2. Can’t earn achievements on Minecraft- Achievments on the world are NOT disabled. Please help?

I can not earn achievements on Minecraft-the world I have does not have achievements disabled. It is a world that was uploaded from Xbox one edition after the Better Together update

DirefulPort09, Sep 22, 2017
  3. SandmanLG
    SandmanLG Guest
    SandmanLG, Sep 22, 2017
  4. Dhruv_Gamer Win User

issue with removing minecraft for android from xbox companion app

and because of "minecraft for android" being there i cant earn achievments for minecraft for windows
  5. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Why are my Xbox One Minecraft achievements gone?

Hi,

did all of your minecraft achievements you earned are deleted or you cant unlock new minecraft achievements?
  6. SandmanLG Win User

Better Together, purchases and family accounts

7. David Bairdii Win User

Cant 'sign in' to minecraft better together

Good news, I called support, removed my profile and redownloaded it and that fixed whatever glitch it was. So yes good news.
  8. David Bairdii Win User

Cant 'sign in' to minecraft better together

Whats strange too is I can sign in my a different profile on my xbox and access the store and achievements buy coins etc, but not with my main profile/account. I guess its time to call support.
Thema:

Minecraft better together... cant access store or earn achievements

1. Minecraft better together... cant access store or earn achievements - Similar Threads - Minecraft better together

2. I updated my xb1 minecraft to the better together update but it's not letting me play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I updated my xb1 minecraft to the better together update but it's not letting me play...: It's telling to me sign in or renew my subscription. ecfaaedf-4aa7-4052-b4fa-fbb1ec471134
  3. How Should I better secure my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Should I better secure my minecraft account: Last night my minecraft account was hacked and I lost 2000+ hours of progresson on a server I was active on, I want to know if there is anything I should do now to better secure my accounts becuse...
  4. My Minecraft Halo Mashup pack is not appearing on the Better Together version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Halo Mashup pack is not appearing on the Better Together version.: I own two mashup packs on the old Xbox One version of Minecraft, Fallout and Halo. Fallout is woking without an issue on the new version but the Halo mashup is not appearing at all. I can see it...
  5. There should be a better way to get Minecraft Beta for windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There should be a better way to get Minecraft Beta for windows 10: Beta is hard to join, and almost impossible to leave. Microsoft should make a better way to do beta, much like Java edition. 8d658752-e2ee-4bb8-84af-0a795a958be3
  6. Minecraft Xbox One Edition DLC transfer to Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Better Together...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition DLC transfer to Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Better Together...: I have multiple skins on the Xbox One edition and Mash-Up Packs, as well as worlds. Unfortunately, none of them seem to have transferred over. I have Bedrock Edition both on IOS and Xbox One (as...
  7. Cant play better together on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play better together on minecraft: Cant add other platform players and play with them 50d5c7e5-b780-453b-a734-64f953317f32
  8. Minecraft better together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft better together: I have played better together for the past year on mu xbox one x. I purchased an xbox one s to have a second xbox in the house. However, minecraft better together is not availabe to install in my...
  9. Can i install minecraft better together edition on my pc if i have it on my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i install minecraft better together edition on my pc if i have it on my xbox?: Hello, I have Minecraft Better together edition on my account on the xbox. i bought it in the xbox store, is there any way i can play it on my pc? like is there any way i can install it on my pc,...
  10. Minecraft: Better Together Edition. Failed to Sync World Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Better Together Edition. Failed to Sync World Data: I have had this would for about 4 years now. It is originally from the xbox one edition. Yesterday I went onto my Minecraft and tried to load up the world. Every time I attempt to load the world...