Minecraft Better Together Beta not in Insider Hub app

Discus and support Minecraft Better Together Beta not in Insider Hub app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Minecraft Better Together Beta is not in my Insider Hub app. I have no available updates for my xbox or any apps. I just factory reset my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MoshNChurch, Sep 18, 2017.

1. MoshNChurch
    MoshNChurch Guest

The Minecraft Better Together Beta is not in my Insider Hub app. I have no available updates for my xbox or any apps. I just factory reset my xbox yesterday and only added this account and downloaded my previously purchased Minecraft game so I know this
    is the account it was purchased on. Is there any other reason the Beta would not be listed for me? I was able to download the beta on Windows 10 just fine.

:)

MoshNChurch, Sep 18, 2017
  2. How do I access the beta for minecraft

go to insider content then minecraft better together beta in the xbox insider hub (you must have the digital version of minecraft xbox one edition)

SkyMasterMCX360, Sep 18, 2017
  3. SSG Rocky
    SSG Rocky Guest
    Austritt Minecraft beta Programm

Ich würde gern aus dem Minecraft beta programm Austreten allerdings steht in der Insider Hub App unter Insider Inhalten und der Minecraft beta ausstehend nach drei Tagen warte zeit immer noch. Alle versuche dies aufzuheben haben nicht funktioniert zb Insider
    hub deinstallieren und wieder installieren

Minecraft deinstallieren und installieren

xbox zurücksetzen etc

bitte um schnellst mögliche lösungsvorschläge

MfG

SSG Rocky, Sep 18, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

just to be sure when did you join the Xbox Insider program?

If you recently joined then it may take some time before it will show up.

5. SkyMasterMCX360 Win User

How do I access the beta for minecraft

go to insider content then minecraft better together beta in the xbox insider hub (you must have the digital version of minecraft xbox one edition)
  6. Mastergamer880C Win User

Friend and I cannot join each other's Minecraft world

you or one of you friends might have a beta version of Minecraft. if so leave the Insider program for the Beta version of Minecraft and then you might be able to play together. in the Insider hub app on xbox
  7. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

just to be sure when did you join the Xbox Insider program?

If you recently joined then it may take some time before it will show up.
  8. LawrenzoXz Win User

I can't leave Minecraft beta.

You can leave the beta by going to the xbox insider app and press on leave in the minecraft hub.
  9. xDRIVERofDOOMx Win User

Minecraft Beta

Hey, I have the solution

Open xbox insider hub app and go to insider content

Click on Minecraft and manage, then opt out of beta

Make sure to download Minecraft again
Thema:

1. Minecraft Better Together Beta not in Insider Hub app - Similar Threads - Minecraft Better Together

2. I updated my xb1 minecraft to the better together update but it's not letting me play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I updated my xb1 minecraft to the better together update but it's not letting me play...: It's telling to me sign in or renew my subscription. ecfaaedf-4aa7-4052-b4fa-fbb1ec471134
  3. How Should I better secure my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Should I better secure my minecraft account: Last night my minecraft account was hacked and I lost 2000+ hours of progresson on a server I was active on, I want to know if there is anything I should do now to better secure my accounts becuse...
  4. My Minecraft Halo Mashup pack is not appearing on the Better Together version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Halo Mashup pack is not appearing on the Better Together version.: I own two mashup packs on the old Xbox One version of Minecraft, Fallout and Halo. Fallout is woking without an issue on the new version but the Halo mashup is not appearing at all. I can see it...
  5. There should be a better way to get Minecraft Beta for windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There should be a better way to get Minecraft Beta for windows 10: Beta is hard to join, and almost impossible to leave. Microsoft should make a better way to do beta, much like Java edition. 8d658752-e2ee-4bb8-84af-0a795a958be3
  6. Minecraft Xbox One Edition DLC transfer to Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Better Together...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition DLC transfer to Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Better Together...: I have multiple skins on the Xbox One edition and Mash-Up Packs, as well as worlds. Unfortunately, none of them seem to have transferred over. I have Bedrock Edition both on IOS and Xbox One (as...
  7. Cant play better together on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play better together on minecraft: Cant add other platform players and play with them 50d5c7e5-b780-453b-a734-64f953317f32
  8. Minecraft better together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft better together: I have played better together for the past year on mu xbox one x. I purchased an xbox one s to have a second xbox in the house. However, minecraft better together is not availabe to install in my...
  9. Can i install minecraft better together edition on my pc if i have it on my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i install minecraft better together edition on my pc if i have it on my xbox?: Hello, I have Minecraft Better together edition on my account on the xbox. i bought it in the xbox store, is there any way i can play it on my pc? like is there any way i can install it on my pc,...
  10. Minecraft: Better Together Edition. Failed to Sync World Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Better Together Edition. Failed to Sync World Data: I have had this would for about 4 years now. It is originally from the xbox one edition. Yesterday I went onto my Minecraft and tried to load up the world. Every time I attempt to load the world...