Minecraft beta

Discus and support Minecraft beta in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm in the xbox insider hub and I have the mc beta, my friend also got it but every time I try to join her it says "cant connect, outdated server"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr kiwldatbench, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Minecraft beta

So I'm in the xbox insider hub and I have the mc beta, my friend also got it but every time I try to join her it says "cant connect, outdated server" and when she tried to join me it said "cant connect outdated client" I'm on v1.2.0.25 she's on v1.2.0.20.
    is there a way to fix this?

:)

Mr kiwldatbench, Sep 7, 2017
  2. Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. Minecraft beta :)

Misses Quinzel, Sep 7, 2017
  3. Minecraft Beta Version

Here's to Minecraft Beta Version:

I've fed up the Minecraft since I've played Minecraft Beta version is pretty long hours and it has never been happened for when It didn't convert from Beta to Build version. I uninstalled the Minecraft and can you please generate the app
    for that before I reinstall the Minecraft. Any solution would be appreciated! Thanks!

Looking forward to discuss,

Erick

Erick Rivera Gonzalez, Sep 7, 2017
  4. LtCornsyrup
    LtCornsyrup Guest

Minecraft beta

The other day I had a friend who had that issue on his own map, but I was allowed to play on it. It fixed itself after about 5 minutes. It might be simply because it is a beta and they are still figuring out all of the kinks. So I don't think it has anything
    to do with you or your friend, just the game itself..let me know if you figured it out.

LtCornsyrup, Sep 8, 2017
  5. yea its weird cause I'm pretty sure I know what the issue is, I just don't know how to fix it. We are on different client versions, me being on v1.2.0.25 her being on v1.2.0.20. which makes no since why her client would be outdated... Especially cause she
    got that client from joining and downloading the beta.

Mr kiwldatbench, Nov 2, 2018
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Multiplayer issues

Is it possible that your friends signed up for the Minecraft Beta in the Insider App?

If that's the case, your friends either need to leave the Minecraft Beta and play on the "regular" version, or you'll have to install the Xbox Insider App, and join the Minecraft Beta as well.
  7. MAlbert1 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 Install Error

Update: Reinstalled Hub, re-enrolled, and re-downloaded. Beta. Unenrolled, uninstalled Hub and Minecraft, reinstalled Minecraft. BETA!
  8. Creepergames10 Win User

Nether update achievements minecraft

This usually happens in the minecraft beta version. If you have beta enabled, disable it on the xbox insider hub and reinstall minecraft.
  9. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Servers.

According to https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Bedrock_Edition_beta_1.13.0.1 it seems you opted in to recieve BETA updates to Minecraft.

As Beta versions are test versions and might contain unstable code, public servers do not update to Beta versions.

So if you wish to use public servers, make sure you only use non-Beta versions of Minecraft. If necessary, un-enroll from the Minecraft Insider Beta program, and wait until the next official update, or uninstall and re-download the latest public non-beta
    version of Minecraft.
  10. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Minecraft

Is it possible that you have joined the Minecraft Insider Beta program, and you have a newer Minecraft Beta version than your friends?
Thema:

Minecraft beta

1. Minecraft beta - Similar Threads - Minecraft beta

2. minecraft beta that i want yup :)

in XboX Insiders
    minecraft beta that i want yup :): i installed xbox insider hum and it doesnt show me if i can join minecraft beta submitted by /u/Apprehensive-Web8 [link] [comments]
  3. How can I get multiplayer on my Minecraft beta edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get multiplayer on my Minecraft beta edition: My multiplayer won't work on my Minecraft beta edition 0365495f-e68c-4618-94da-712a2b1fe69f
  4. The Minecraft Beta option isn't in my insider previews, I've had it before but its not...

in XboX Insiders
    The Minecraft Beta option isn't in my insider previews, I've had it before but its not...: Ive restarted my computer but nothing seems to work :/ submitted by /u/isaacccccccy [link] [comments]
  5. I can't join to the Minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    I can't join to the Minecraft beta: I just installed the xbox insider application to join the beta version of Minecraft but when i try to join to the beta, the option to join does not appear. It shows me other apps to join the beta....
  6. Can I not use insider hub to get minecraft beta anymore?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I not use insider hub to get minecraft beta anymore?: I have Minecraft and Minecraft preview. I uninstalled both and checked insider, reinstalled them and checked insider, uninstalled insider hub and reinstalled it. No matter what I try I can’t get...
  7. Minecraft bedrock beta isn’t showing up in Xbox Insider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock beta isn’t showing up in Xbox Insider: I used to be able to opt-in and out to the minecraft beta in the Xbox insider app and now its not even giving me the option, how do I fix this? 5b2842c6-361d-46ab-a153-32b036ce0f09
  8. Can I temporarily disable beta Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I temporarily disable beta Minecraft?: As per the question, I would like to play Minecraft with some friends that aren't enrolled in the beta program without having to give up beta status, as I enjoy being able to look at new features...
  9. ¿How to join Minecraft beta/preview on Nintendo Switch?

in XBoX on Windows
    ¿How to join Minecraft beta/preview on Nintendo Switch?: hi I wanted to know if Minecraft beta/preview of bedrock edition will be included for Nintendo Switch and I know that Minecraft beta/preview is included for apple, Xbox console, windows 11 and...
  10. How to leave Minecraft beta version 1.19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to leave Minecraft beta version 1.19: How to leave Minecraft beta version 1.19 7aa1f6ec-3d2f-402e-ac6d-64d401e924ba