Minecraft beta keeps downloading without being signed up for the beta.

Discus and support Minecraft beta keeps downloading without being signed up for the beta. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This is a super annoying problem that has happened to me multiple times, it’s so frustrating because most of the time I reinstall Minecraft to be off... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KingMecca, Apr 9, 2021.

1. /u/KingMecca
    /u/KingMecca Guest

This is a super annoying problem that has happened to me multiple times, it’s so frustrating because most of the time I reinstall Minecraft to be off of the beta again, it downloads it again. I haven’t joined the beta since before 1.16 dropped. The amount of anger I have built up because of this annoying issue is unreal, if anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated and I’ll love you forever.

submitted by /u/KingMecca
    [link] [comments]

/u/KingMecca, Apr 9, 2021
  2. Relnah Win User

Can't access beta forums and my dads account issues...

A support staff will look in to your access once they read this post, if you are posting from the same account that you signed up for beta with.

As for your dads profile being converted to beta. There is unfortunately nothing that can be done. There are two options.

Sign in to the xbox that has the beta and make the purchases and then redownloading them on the box without the beta.

Or, wait until beta is over and the update is realeased sometime this fall.

Hope this was helpful.

Have a nice day!
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Multiplayer issues

Is it possible that your friends signed up for the Minecraft Beta in the Insider App?

If that's the case, your friends either need to leave the Minecraft Beta and play on the "regular" version, or you'll have to install the Xbox Insider App, and join the Minecraft Beta as well.
  4. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

I can't buy things on the Console's Xbox Live Marketplace

Hello There,

FUZZxGh0sTz If You Are Apart Of The Beta Sign Up Your Going To Have To Take This Up In The Beta Forums, Make sure not to post any feedback, comments, or suggestions about
    the beta In The Public Forums, Thank You
    , To Access The Xbox LIVE Beta Program private forum Click
    Here

If You Did Not Sign Up For The Xbox Beta Dashboard,
    Then you've downloaded your profile onto a console that has the beta update and it's converted your points to currency. You will only be able to purchase content from that
    console that you downloaded to that has the beta for the time being.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Game pass for PC save location

The Xbox (beta) app can be downloaded on your PC without being an insider.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

minecraft windows 10 mobile获取beta版 (Mod Translation: Minecraft Windows-Mobile gets beta version)

To be able to play the BETA for minecraft you will need to sign up for it on Mojang website.
Thema:

1. Minecraft beta keeps downloading without being signed up for the beta. - Similar Threads - Minecraft beta keeps

2. minecraft beta that i want yup :)

in XboX Insiders
    minecraft beta that i want yup :): i installed xbox insider hum and it doesnt show me if i can join minecraft beta submitted by /u/Apprehensive-Web8 [link] [comments]
  3. How can I get multiplayer on my Minecraft beta edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get multiplayer on my Minecraft beta edition: My multiplayer won't work on my Minecraft beta edition 0365495f-e68c-4618-94da-712a2b1fe69f
  4. The Minecraft Beta option isn't in my insider previews, I've had it before but its not...

in XboX Insiders
    The Minecraft Beta option isn't in my insider previews, I've had it before but its not...: Ive restarted my computer but nothing seems to work :/ submitted by /u/isaacccccccy [link] [comments]
  5. I can't join to the Minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    I can't join to the Minecraft beta: I just installed the xbox insider application to join the beta version of Minecraft but when i try to join to the beta, the option to join does not appear. It shows me other apps to join the beta....
  6. Can I not use insider hub to get minecraft beta anymore?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I not use insider hub to get minecraft beta anymore?: I have Minecraft and Minecraft preview. I uninstalled both and checked insider, reinstalled them and checked insider, uninstalled insider hub and reinstalled it. No matter what I try I can’t get...
  7. Minecraft bedrock beta isn’t showing up in Xbox Insider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock beta isn’t showing up in Xbox Insider: I used to be able to opt-in and out to the minecraft beta in the Xbox insider app and now its not even giving me the option, how do I fix this? 5b2842c6-361d-46ab-a153-32b036ce0f09
  8. Can I temporarily disable beta Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I temporarily disable beta Minecraft?: As per the question, I would like to play Minecraft with some friends that aren't enrolled in the beta program without having to give up beta status, as I enjoy being able to look at new features...
  9. ¿How to join Minecraft beta/preview on Nintendo Switch?

in XBoX on Windows
    ¿How to join Minecraft beta/preview on Nintendo Switch?: hi I wanted to know if Minecraft beta/preview of bedrock edition will be included for Nintendo Switch and I know that Minecraft beta/preview is included for apple, Xbox console, windows 11 and...
  10. How to leave Minecraft beta version 1.19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to leave Minecraft beta version 1.19: How to leave Minecraft beta version 1.19 7aa1f6ec-3d2f-402e-ac6d-64d401e924ba