Minecraft Bedrock world templates aren't updating...

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock world templates aren't updating... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I go to my world template and see that one needs updating, I update it. But then, it starts to load and never gets to even 1%. My regular other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZipSnatcher18, May 30, 2023.

1. Minecraft Bedrock world templates aren't updating...

When I go to my world template and see that one needs updating, I update it. But then, it starts to load and never gets to even 1%. My regular other worlds work just fine, it's just the world templates. Also, I'm on a computer. I tried deleting data and some other things.

:)

ZipSnatcher18, May 30, 2023
  2. ZipSnatcher18 Win User

Hi Rostom,
    For the answer to your first question:
    I deleted unused worlds and cached data to create some space. Nothing else because I don't know what else to try.

And also, I tried doing what you said, but the world templates still don't update.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! Sorry to hear about what happened. Let's do our best here to get this sorted out.

May I know what other steps have you already tried?

First, be sure to get available updates on your Windows machine and get all updates from the Microsoft Store.
    Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...
    Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...

Please also verify and repair your game files:
    Open the Xbox app for Windows.
    In My Library, select the game title.
    Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.
    Select Files and then Verify and repair.

Don't forget to restart your computer and also power cycle your modem/router by unplugging it from the power source and wait few minutes before turning it back on.
  4. Wiggymommy Win User

Nintendo Switch- Minecraft Store- Xbox gamer tag games missing

Hi Chris, I do not see any of the games I purchase in my order history in the link you provided. I bought minecraft store content. I bought world templates through the minecraft store. All the worlds that were created with those templates are still showing
    in the minecraft game but those worlds are locked now and the minecraft store is showing that I need to "re" buy the templates I purchased over the last couple of years. Although I do not see the games in the link to my Microsoft Account I do see where I purchased
    minecraft coins through Nintendo for the purchase of Minecraft Store items. I am not sure where to go from here.
  5. OpticRJames Win User

Can i transfer worlds from ps4 to xbox series s ?

You can use the Minecraft Realms standard or try the steps below first when transferring worlds.

In Minecraft (Bedrock Version), select the Sync Old Worlds button at the bottom of the worlds list in the Play menu. This finds any worlds on the device from the Minecraft: PS4 Edition and displays them below the button.

Select any of the worlds that are displayed to convert it to the Bedrock edition.

After conversion, the world will show up above the Sync Old Worlds button, along with the rest of your Bedrock worlds.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC

The update for the Windows version of Minecraft bedrock edition has been blocked until further notice due to a bug that was deleting some users worlds. There is nothing you can do to update it until the issue that Minecraft has is fixed.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock world templates aren't updating... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock world

2. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  3. my xbox minecraft bedrock worlds cannot sync onto my pc minecraft bedrock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox minecraft bedrock worlds cannot sync onto my pc minecraft bedrock.: this has been an occuring issue ever since ive downloaded minecraft. i dont know why but i am unable to play my minecraft worlds which i have created on my xbox now that i want to play on my pc....
  4. My Minecraft Bedrock World is Gone from the World's List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Bedrock World is Gone from the World's List: Yesterday, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock. I had to force shut down my laptop as it had stopped responding. Now today when I logged into Minecraft once more, I saw that the world I was playing on...
  5. I have lost my Minecraft bedrock world I have checked the saves folder and there is nothing...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost my Minecraft bedrock world I have checked the saves folder and there is nothing...: I turned on my pc this Moring and discovered that my Minecraft world was gone the first thing I did was check the save files but there was nothing there I also turned on and off my pc...
  6. My Minecraft bedrock world disappeared.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft bedrock world disappeared.: I had this problem for a while and I don't know how to fix this problem. This happened before and after I updated my game, but the world disappeared after even when I didn't update the game. How...
  7. How to transfer Xbox 360 Minecraft worlds to Xbox One (Bedrock) via USB?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer Xbox 360 Minecraft worlds to Xbox One (Bedrock) via USB?: I have copied three minecraft worlds from my xbox 360 into my USB. The minecraft worlds are in .bin format and is found in a bunch nested folders. I now want to copy those worlds and paste it in...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock (Xbox) Failed To Sync World Data. Please can anyone help me!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock (Xbox) Failed To Sync World Data. Please can anyone help me!: I have an issue on my favorite world. I have worked many years on it. I try to load into it it gives me a message saying "Failed To Sync World Data" "The world is not fully synced or has been...
  9. I deleted my minecraft bedrock, and my worlds are gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted my minecraft bedrock, and my worlds are gone: i deleted the app but i cant find the last save of my world, we spent all night and day to finish a big project and we were doing this for years , the whole world is gone and i tried to look at...
  10. Minecraft world will not upload to realms, tried everything. (Bedrock)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world will not upload to realms, tried everything. (Bedrock): Hi, I have been trying for the past 3 days to get my Minecraft world onto realms to transport it onto my PC. (Porting it from an Xbox Series S). It is a fairly small world, only about 256 MB, so I...