Minecraft Bedrock won't load

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock won't load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just recently got my computer up and running again after previous issues. I went to download Minecraft Java and Bedrock and so far as I know it Java... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Minecraft User cookie, Jul 31, 2022.

1. Minecraft Bedrock won't load

I just recently got my computer up and running again after previous issues. I went to download Minecraft Java and Bedrock and so far as I know it Java is working perfectly fine but my issue is Bedrock edition. At first, I couldn't recognize the issue it was very on and off with working and Microsoft could not recognize that I was able to have it because of game pass. So I decided to try and load it on the Minecraft Launcher today and it has had crashing issues where it crashes at the Mojang logo and it is saying it can't load the game files. I have no clue why it is doing so or how it works but I know it has been having issues already since it doesnt even recognize that I can use it because I own game pass and last that I checked I should have owned it previously. Any advice would be much apreciated.

P.S. sorry if this is a little confusing I tried my best to give all the issues I have been having with it in the past 2 days.

:)

Minecraft User cookie, Jul 31, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Minecraft. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

So your main issue is that Minecraft Bedrock is crashing on the Mojang logo, is this correct? Dou you receive any error code or the game just closes itself?

Waiting for your reply.
  3. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Minecraft bedrock won't load! 2019

You can always ask Minecraft Support for help

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  4. AgentNiko105 Win User

Minecraft marketplace creator tycoon ps4

On the Minecraft gift celebration thing you get a game called Minecraft marketplace creator tycoon this is what I'm referring to

Oh and I'm on bedrock edition no error message the map just won't load And I can't reinstall the game cuz I don't have good internet and theres gonna be at least 7gb if updates which I just can't do
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Xbox One Edition

You will not have to uninstall the Minecraft (Bedrock) as it won't affect the Xbox One Edition of the game. It is basically separate versions.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

minecraft windows disappeared

Actually the Minecraft website refers to the Minecraft for Windows as Minecraft Bedrock.

Please try to load the Minecraft for Windows by searching it on the Start menu. Just go to Start > Search and click on Minecraft for Windows. It only shows you "Play trial"?
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock won't load - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock won't

2. Minecraft Bedrock won't Sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Bedrock won't Sign in: I bought Minecraft Bedrock a few years ago, and it was working good. Recently, I got a new laptop and I installed Minecraft Bedrock but when the game opens, I can't login. There is a sign in...
  3. Minecraft bedrock won't update to 1.20.50 I've tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock won't update to 1.20.50 I've tried everything: I'm trying to play with some friends on bedrock edition and it's saying I'm on an outdated client I'm still on 1.20.41 they are on 1.20.50 and I've tried checking for updates it won't work and...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't): I've had this issue for years and nothing has ever ever helped. When trying to sign in it says "oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock launcher stuck on idle, won't show up in MS.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock launcher stuck on idle, won't show up in MS.: Hi! So my Minecraft Bedrock launcher used to work, but I tried reinstalling it because there was an issue with it. My Java edition works just fine. Upon reinstalling it in my C: Drive, every time...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in: I bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition for PC for $30.00 I got the Java but Bedrock won't let me sign in to my Microsoft account. It just says Buy Minecraft and the only options are the...
  7. It won't let me launch Minecraft Bedrock edition, even though I own the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me launch Minecraft Bedrock edition, even though I own the game.: I also have Xbox Live Gold. I uninstalled the game, and reinstalled it, and it's still saying I need gold. 3b3ec322-a69d-40ef-bb81-9b0b9c767978
  8. Minecraft bedrock edition won't allow me to join realms, but my Xbox settings are set to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition won't allow me to join realms, but my Xbox settings are set to...: When trying to join a realm, I'm prompted with a message reading "You Need Permission," but all the relevant options are set to "allow" already. My Microsoft account is not part of a family, so...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't install: Hello, I've been having problems with Minecraft on Windows 10 installation. Recently, I've tried to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my pc, however every time I click the install button, it...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't download: Both Java and preview for windows downloaded perfectly fine. Bedrock on the other hand is stuck at "0b/1b". I've deleted the launcher, reset the Microsoft store, and updated Windows. Please help...