Minecraft bedrock wont load for me on the new launcher.

Discus and support Minecraft bedrock wont load for me on the new launcher. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i purchased Minecraft Java back in 2018 and now i want to install my free bedrock using the dual launcher. However, i am unable as when i press... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Turbkie, Jul 8, 2022.

1. Turbkie
    Turbkie Guest

Hello, i purchased Minecraft Java back in 2018 and now i want to install my free bedrock using the dual launcher. However, i am unable as when i press install, the button switches to a darker green and says "Play" yet i cannot press it, I have waited for a 20 minutes or so and no progress is made. How do i resolve this issue?

:)

Turbkie, Jul 8, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Turbkie. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Were you able to redeem the Minecraft for Windows edition? If so, would you please try to install it through the Xbox store website? Choose to install it on your computer and see if the installation is done:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft-for-...

Let me know how it goes, please.
  3. Luka Leon Stabel Win User

why i can't update minecraft for windows to 1.20.72

hi,

its now march 24, and my minecraft bedrock for windows still wont update to 1.20.72.

the update wont show up, neither in the launcher or in microsoft store.

how to fix this?
  4. ZeroFPS Gaming (YT) Win User

Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why pls fix

Hello sir I am a Xbox Ambassador and gamer. I'll be happy to help on your case.

Please make sure that you are using the account you bought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition with. Log into that account, then download the new launcher for Minecraft (links below). It is a all-in-one launcher for Minecraft: Java, Minecraft: Bedrock, Minecraft Dungeons, and the upcoming Minecraft Legends.

Once you download the launcher, select Microsoft login, and log into the same Microsoft account that you bought Minecraft: Bedrock with. Then, click Minecraft for Windows, and click "Install" or "Play"

I hope your problem is solved, and if it is, please kindly mark this thread as answered and give my reply an upvote. Have a nice day!
  5. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

i just bought minecraft java and bedrock i can play bedrock but when i try and play java it says buy now but when i click it says already owned and it wont let me download it what do i do?

Hello Georgina, my name is Zahir.

I would assume you are trying to download on a windows pc.

You will have to install the minecraft launcher first.

To play Minecraft: Java Edition, download and install the correct launcher for your operating system. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Java Edition.

To play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, you will need a device running Windows 10 or 11 to download and install the newest version of the Launcher, within which you can launch and play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi I can no longer chat in Minecraft? Is this a global problem?

Could you try create a new local user on your PC, then open Minecraft launcher on the new user, sign in with your account and tell me how it goes?

Another thing to double check if maybe there is a bug with the actual version of Minecraft Bedrock is log in with another account and see how it goes
Thema:

1. Minecraft bedrock wont load for me on the new launcher. - Similar Threads - Minecraft bedrock wont

2. My Minecraft Wont update to 1.20.5 on bedrock in windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Wont update to 1.20.5 on bedrock in windows 11: I am trying to play Minecraft on a realm but when I try and join it says my client is out of date. I need to be in 1.20.5 but I am in 1.20.41. I have already tried everything that I could google...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock wont launch on Windows 11 PC. Launcher closes if you press play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock wont launch on Windows 11 PC. Launcher closes if you press play on...: Bedrock absolutely refuses to launch. The only time it launches is if it is set to preview mode, and not the latest release. Java works completely fine, but bedrock closes the launcher and doesn't...
  4. My minecraft bedrock edition wont install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft bedrock edition wont install?: Hello, I'm attempting to install the Minecraft bedrock edition through the Minecraft launcher, however this isn't working for me. the game installs and makes its way up to the finalising stage...
  5. Why wont Minecraft bedrock or java install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont Minecraft bedrock or java install: I bought Minecraft this morning and All my drivers and windows are updated I have restarted my PC multiple times and I got the email confirming I made the purchase but it still wont let me install...
  6. Xbox controller LT RT wont work on Minecraft Bedrock edition for pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller LT RT wont work on Minecraft Bedrock edition for pc: Hi! I bought a brand new xbox controller today, from the prisma series, but the LT RT wont work on Minecraft Bedrock and that's what I got it for. Its a gift for my partner for Christmas and I...
  7. Help me please, texture pack wont load on minecraft bedrock 1.19.20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me please, texture pack wont load on minecraft bedrock 1.19.20: please im trying to use a texture pack but the game wont load it, it says that the texture pack is imported and i activate it but it just wont load in the game, i dont know if theres a problem...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Edition wont download

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Edition wont download: So recently Java and Bedrock are now available together and so since I already had Java I'd figured I'd might as well download Bedrock but the problem is that it wont download and I don't know...
  9. minecraft Bedrock Edition wont install in the minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft Bedrock Edition wont install in the minecraft launcher: i clicked install on minecraft windows 10 edition and it just says play and doesnt show download bar [img] 6d3de637-6989-401d-b63f-362c37bd7665
  10. Minecraft bedrock realms wont renew after paying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock realms wont renew after paying: So I pay £7 for minecraft realms then when i go to renew the realm it just says incomplete realm then i hit continue and it send me to the page where I pay for the realm its been over 4 days...