Minecraft bedrock won't install with launcher

Discus and support Minecraft bedrock won't install with launcher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to install Minecraft Bedrock on windows 10, but when I click install in the launcher I can't select a different directory to install it in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IEnglish, Jun 29, 2022.

1. IEnglish
    IEnglish Guest

I am trying to install Minecraft Bedrock on windows 10, but when I click install in the launcher I can't select a different directory to install it in and when I press install nothing happens. Any help would be greatly appreciated

:)

IEnglish, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

i just bought minecraft java and bedrock i can play bedrock but when i try and play java it says buy now but when i click it says already owned and it wont let me download it what do i do?

Hello Georgina, my name is Zahir.

I would assume you are trying to download on a windows pc.

You will have to install the minecraft launcher first.

To play Minecraft: Java Edition, download and install the correct launcher for your operating system. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Java Edition.

To play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, you will need a device running Windows 10 or 11 to download and install the newest version of the Launcher, within which you can launch and play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.
  3. Rostom L Win User

minecraft for windows 10 not starting installation, just says 'waiting for installation'

Thank you for the information. Are you trying to install the Minecraft Java Edition or the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?

If you're trying to install the Bedrock Edition, try to install the game itself without using the Launcher. Simply search Minecraft for Windows on Xbox app or Microsoft Store.

You could as well try to install the Launcher from the web here https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download
  4. IEnglish Win User

Do you remember where that folder was located?
  5. AtlantisXw Win User

Hello,

I was having the same issue yesterday, I the following solution worked for me.

In file explore i founI found the Minecraft launcher and deleted the folder.

I then went to the Microsoft store and installed Minecraft for windows only, without the launcher. Once it was installed I could then install the launcher without issue and launch the game
  6. p3rmabak3d420 Win User

i am having the same issue, no response and going 24 hours not able to install or download the windows version of 1.19

java works just fine

i did a full wipe and it did not help
Thema:

1. Minecraft bedrock won't install with launcher - Similar Threads - Minecraft bedrock won't

2. Minecraft Bedrock won't Sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Bedrock won't Sign in: I bought Minecraft Bedrock a few years ago, and it was working good. Recently, I got a new laptop and I installed Minecraft Bedrock but when the game opens, I can't login. There is a sign in...
  3. Minecraft bedrock won't update to 1.20.50 I've tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock won't update to 1.20.50 I've tried everything: I'm trying to play with some friends on bedrock edition and it's saying I'm on an outdated client I'm still on 1.20.41 they are on 1.20.50 and I've tried checking for updates it won't work and...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't): I've had this issue for years and nothing has ever ever helped. When trying to sign in it says "oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock launcher stuck on idle, won't show up in MS.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock launcher stuck on idle, won't show up in MS.: Hi! So my Minecraft Bedrock launcher used to work, but I tried reinstalling it because there was an issue with it. My Java edition works just fine. Upon reinstalling it in my C: Drive, every time...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in: I bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition for PC for $30.00 I got the Java but Bedrock won't let me sign in to my Microsoft account. It just says Buy Minecraft and the only options are the...
  7. It won't let me launch Minecraft Bedrock edition, even though I own the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me launch Minecraft Bedrock edition, even though I own the game.: I also have Xbox Live Gold. I uninstalled the game, and reinstalled it, and it's still saying I need gold. 3b3ec322-a69d-40ef-bb81-9b0b9c767978
  8. Minecraft bedrock edition won't allow me to join realms, but my Xbox settings are set to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition won't allow me to join realms, but my Xbox settings are set to...: When trying to join a realm, I'm prompted with a message reading "You Need Permission," but all the relevant options are set to "allow" already. My Microsoft account is not part of a family, so...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't install: Hello, I've been having problems with Minecraft on Windows 10 installation. Recently, I've tried to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my pc, however every time I click the install button, it...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't download: Both Java and preview for windows downloaded perfectly fine. Bedrock on the other hand is stuck at "0b/1b". I've deleted the launcher, reset the Microsoft store, and updated Windows. Please help...