Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 PC Four of my son's purchased mash-ups won't work anymore. MS...

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 PC Four of my son's purchased mash-ups won't work anymore. MS... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Short version with very little salt (to save time): For no apparent reason, the Halloween mash-up and 3 of the cultural mash-ups (China, Greece,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EJH19, Jun 28, 2020.

1. EJH19
    EJH19 Guest

Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 PC Four of my son's purchased mash-ups won't work anymore. MS...

Short version with very little salt (to save time):

For no apparent reason, the Halloween mash-up and 3 of the cultural mash-ups (China, Greece, Viking) are not playable anymore. They don't even show that my son bought them - we did! On this very computer!

They now show that they are still downloading, and have been frozen that way for months.

The game will run, but my son cannot play the content that HE purchased using money that HE earned. He is 7 years old, and actually asked why "they took away my mash-ups?"

Fun stuff.

Not happy with seemingly no recourse whatsoever. I don't want to wait on hold again - life is too short.

Microsoft, Mojang...someone? Help?

Thx.

***moved from Windows 10/Microsoft Store***

:)

EJH19, Jun 28, 2020
  2. CATALYST4492 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 PC Four of my son's purchased mash-ups won't work anymore. MS store at it again...

EJH19 hello if its on PC if you could check how large the downloads are for the mash-ups and see if you have any available space on the computer for these specific downloads and if not it could be a error with either the PC itself of the internet for it
    to not download. first you should check the internet if everything is running fine and if its running quite fast on the PC. If its not the internet try troubleshooting your PC you can do this by going on your PC settings and going on the update and security
    setting then the troubleshoot section if everything is well then i should suggest to contact Microsoft or mine craft directly for help on this website: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us
  3. c30_v10 Win User

Minecraft world will not upload to realms, tried everything. (Bedrock)

Thank you for replying, but this did not work as I am trying to move my Xbox world to my PC. Pulling up the .minecraft folder only pulls up the Java edition of the game, the world is on Xbox Bedrock and I am trying to move it to windows 10 Bedrock.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why hasen't any of my DLC from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition transfered over to Xbox One Edition/Bedrock

Bedrock edition of the game does not have those mash up packs. Only Minecraft Xbox One Edition had the mash-up packs, and that version can no longer be purchased on the Xbox. You might still be able to purchase a physical version of that game, whether you will still be able to get the mash-up packs for Xbox One Edition, I do not know.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 edition

Java Edition you won't be able to purchase from Xbox. You will need to purchase it from Minecraft .net

If you mean the Bedrock Edition that is crossplay enabled between Windows 10, Xbox One, mobile and Nintendo Switch you will need to purchase the game for each platform.

Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One is available on Gamepass.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft not reflecting Microsoft purchases.

Hello, Virushade. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

The screenshot you sent is from Minecraft on Windows, not on the Xbox, right?

The Minecraft Starter Collection you purchased gives you the Minecraft Bedrock for console, not PC. Unfortunately you can only play this version on your Xbox.

To purchase the correct version for Windows, you need to purchase either Minecraft for Windows (or the Bundle, Bedrock + Java) or the Minecraft for Windows Starter Collection (but looks like it is unavailable now).

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft-for-windows/9nblggh2jhxj

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft-java-bedrock-edition-for-pc/9NXP44L49SHJ

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft-for-... (looks like it is not being sold anymore)

I'm sorry about this and I hope you understand. Feel free to ask back any questions.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 PC Four of my son's purchased mash-ups won't work anymore. MS... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Windows

2. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  3. I can't "Add External Server" to Minecraft Bedrock for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't "Add External Server" to Minecraft Bedrock for Windows: I tried adding a server from Shockbyte, but I am unable to activate either the "Play" or "Save" buttons on the Minecraft Servers tab. I have the correct Name, IP server address, and Port, and the...
  4. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...
  5. My Minecraft Wont update to 1.20.5 on bedrock in windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Wont update to 1.20.5 on bedrock in windows 11: I am trying to play Minecraft on a realm but when I try and join it says my client is out of date. I need to be in 1.20.5 but I am in 1.20.41. I have already tried everything that I could google...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock wont launch on Windows 11 PC. Launcher closes if you press play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock wont launch on Windows 11 PC. Launcher closes if you press play on...: Bedrock absolutely refuses to launch. The only time it launches is if it is set to preview mode, and not the latest release. Java works completely fine, but bedrock closes the launcher and doesn't...
  7. I own minecraft for windows (bedrock) but its not letting me play java and says i have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own minecraft for windows (bedrock) but its not letting me play java and says i have to...: i own minecraft for windows on pc but it says i have to buy java and its only letting me play bedrock. e7acd915-567a-4109-a681-a99bb0f79a50
  8. Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition: Can't sing in on minecraft app or in minecraft.net Error code: Drowned f6977b8c-2cd3-4d30-a68a-20fceea1f69e
  9. Cannot play Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) even though I own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) even though I own it: I purchased Minecraft Java a long time ago and redeemed the bedrock edition. I recently migrated my mojang account to a microsoft account. However, now in the minecraft launcher, only Java edition...
  10. crashes from the Minecraft Bedrock server when you click on minimize all windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    crashes from the Minecraft Bedrock server when you click on minimize all windows: Hello everyone, I’ve been playing minecraft bedrock on my PC for a long time, and I have a problem, does the same thing happen to you, when you click on minimize all windows and when you go into...