Minecraft bedrock/windows 10/better together on xbox being able to add servers to play with...

Discus and support Minecraft bedrock/windows 10/better together on xbox being able to add servers to play with... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; You can add servers on everything except for xbox, I had plans to play with my friends over the summer together and now we can't unless I'm on or if I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JacquelinePecha, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Minecraft bedrock/windows 10/better together on xbox being able to add servers to play with...

You can add servers on everything except for xbox, I had plans to play with my friends over the summer together and now we can't unless I'm on or if I pay for realms.

:)

JacquelinePecha, Jun 8, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Windows 10 and Xbox 360 Minecraft Crossplay?

Cross play on Minecraft is only available to xbox one, mobile, nintendo switch and windows 10 devices which has the better together/bedrock edition.

Realms is only available on these version of the game.

Can not do cross play between different version of the game.
  3. TheNexusGen Win User

Connect to external server using Windows 10 Edition

With Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, you can connect and play online with friends on Pocket Edition as well as the Xbox One Edition. However, until the full rollout of the upcoming Better Together update for Minecraft, you aren't able to connect to servers
    outside of realms and what I've previously mentioned.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Unable to join game cross-platform (no visible game invite)?

The "Better Together" update was an update that rolled out somewhere along side the "Aquatic" update. What this did was cross platform for Xbox One and Windows 10 on the version of Minecraft known as "Bedrock Edition" which is also technically considered
    the Windows 10 version. "Better Together" allowed for anyone that had the version of Minecraft known as "Xbox One Edition" (which is the older Xbox One version that came before Bedrock that was built off of the Xbox 360 version) could upgrade for free so they
    could play the new W10/Bedrock version. The Xbox 360 Version hasn't been supported since about the "Aquatic" update and I believe that was almost 2 years ago.

This official Minecraft FAQ from a few years about the update should be very clear. I'd take the time to read it!

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/better-together-faq
  5. Regina Cappello✔ Win User

Minecraft bedrock servers

If you see this ignore what the microsoft agent says. You can only add different servers on the bedrock andriod or iphone you cant do it on xbox ps4 or the pc version of bedrock minecraft only the phone versions. I played the bedrock minecraft on phone before iphone and android and iphone that has the ability to add servers. Get a phone to be able to add servers aicha t is just a microsoft bot. Basicly just get a phone and buy the bedrock version of minecraft app store or play store and then go to servers you see all the other servers their as ussal and then go down if i remember correctly and it says add server.
  6. wi7bit Win User

Difference in Minecraft Versions: Unable to Play with Friends

Hi Neomorph99

Just to add to this, there are two versions of Minecraft for the PC. The bedrock edition (also known as Minecraft for Windows 10) and the Java edition.

The bedrock version is the one needed if you wish to play with friends on their created worlds. This is a cross platform version, which means you can play with friends who use consoles or mobile devices. It also has access to realms and some servers.

The Java edition basically has the same features, but the ability to play with friends is a bit limited. This version will only work with realms, lots of online servers, but limited to local LAN (in the same home) for user created worlds.

So, the bedrock edition is better for playing with friends, as you have more options. The java edition is great if you like to use mods and stuff. Unfortunately, you will be unable to play together on the different versions.

Hope that helps.
Thema:

Minecraft bedrock/windows 10/better together on xbox being able to add servers to play with...

1. Minecraft bedrock/windows 10/better together on xbox being able to add servers to play with... - Similar Threads - Minecraft bedrock windows

2. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  3. I can't "Add External Server" to Minecraft Bedrock for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't "Add External Server" to Minecraft Bedrock for Windows: I tried adding a server from Shockbyte, but I am unable to activate either the "Play" or "Save" buttons on the Minecraft Servers tab. I have the correct Name, IP server address, and Port, and the...
  4. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...
  5. My Minecraft Wont update to 1.20.5 on bedrock in windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Wont update to 1.20.5 on bedrock in windows 11: I am trying to play Minecraft on a realm but when I try and join it says my client is out of date. I need to be in 1.20.5 but I am in 1.20.41. I have already tried everything that I could google...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock wont launch on Windows 11 PC. Launcher closes if you press play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock wont launch on Windows 11 PC. Launcher closes if you press play on...: Bedrock absolutely refuses to launch. The only time it launches is if it is set to preview mode, and not the latest release. Java works completely fine, but bedrock closes the launcher and doesn't...
  7. I own minecraft for windows (bedrock) but its not letting me play java and says i have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own minecraft for windows (bedrock) but its not letting me play java and says i have to...: i own minecraft for windows on pc but it says i have to buy java and its only letting me play bedrock. e7acd915-567a-4109-a681-a99bb0f79a50
  8. Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition: Can't sing in on minecraft app or in minecraft.net Error code: Drowned f6977b8c-2cd3-4d30-a68a-20fceea1f69e
  9. Cannot play Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) even though I own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) even though I own it: I purchased Minecraft Java a long time ago and redeemed the bedrock edition. I recently migrated my mojang account to a microsoft account. However, now in the minecraft launcher, only Java edition...
  10. crashes from the Minecraft Bedrock server when you click on minimize all windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    crashes from the Minecraft Bedrock server when you click on minimize all windows: Hello everyone, I’ve been playing minecraft bedrock on my PC for a long time, and I have a problem, does the same thing happen to you, when you click on minimize all windows and when you go into...