Minecraft Bedrock will not start (Error: Product 'bedrock-retail' did not launch)

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock will not start (Error: Product 'bedrock-retail' did not launch) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having the same issue as outlined here:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JonathanDark1, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Minecraft Bedrock will not start (Error: Product 'bedrock-retail' did not launch)

I'm having the same issue as outlined here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...not-open/467bfe9c-924e-4b65-85a2-e7402aa35218

I've tried all of the troubleshooting tasks outlined in the above question, but nothing has worked.

updated windows

updated drivers

reinstalled minecraft

reinstalled launcher

repair/reset xbox and ms store apps

cleared store cache

I'm running fully updated Windows 10. Minecraft Java version runs fine, but Bedrock will not start. From the launcher I get the red splash screen and then it shuts with the "failed to start game" error in the launcher. From launcher_log.txt I see the following errors:

[Warning: 2023-01-23 17:15:02.4716575: NetQueue.cpp(607)] Action https://launchercontent.mojang.com/ failed in response handler. response code: 404 - error string: '

[Error: 2023-01-23 17:15:04.2950095: UwpProductInstance.cpp(587)] Product 'bedrock-retail' did not launch

[Error: 2023-01-23 17:15:04.2950589: UwpProductInstance.cpp(588)] Failed to launch win store application

:)

JonathanDark1, Jan 24, 2023
  2. StephRs42 Win User

Windows 11 - Unable to update the Minecraft Native Launcher

Thank you so much for responding! I actually had that going as my workaround for Java and launched Bedrock directly, but once the new

version of Minecraft came out Bedrock stopped launching.

I did just try to remove the new launcher, reset the windows store, and install the Windows 7/8 one again, but I'm still getting the error message.
  3. Rostom L Win User

i cannot use the Minecraft after it was migrated to Microsoft

Hi there!

What device/platform are you using to play Minecraft? Is it a Bedrock edition or Java edition?

What error message or error code did you get there?
  4. Philben.Wow Win User

Minecraft on Xbox One

i ran into the same problem tonight. i purchased the Minecraft Xbox One S bundle originally and was given the free "upgrade" to the Bedrock version as well. i literally played it this afternoon, BEFORE the Xbox dashboard upgrade... after restarting the Xbox
    this evening, the new Xbox dashboard was applied and launching the Bedrock Minecraft game gives an error implying that I don't own the game.
  5. Elias Abou Win User

if i got the minecraft java redeem code and i redeemed it will i get bedrock for free or i need to buy the redeem code of the java & bedrock ???

Thanks alot Ben and im doing well but i meant if i want to get a minecraft java redeem code will i get minecraft bedrock also cuz Im thinking about buying minecraft java redeem code and because minecraft did the java & bedrock edition together that means that i will get minecraft bedrock too

Am I right???
  6. Jimmy Sox Win User

Cannot play with daughter on separate system.

Both are Bedrock edition. Mine gets launched via the Minecraft launcher and hers is done via the Xbox.
Thema:

Minecraft Bedrock will not start (Error: Product 'bedrock-retail' did not launch)

1. Minecraft Bedrock will not start (Error: Product 'bedrock-retail' did not launch) - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock start

2. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  3. Minecraft Bedrocks Breaks audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrocks Breaks audio: So basically when im using discord and Mincraft bedrock on my computer, it breaks my audio. I no longer have any kind of audio on minecraft while in a discord call. Ive tried troubleshooting this...
  4. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  5. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  6. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  7. PROBLEM STARTING MINECRAFT BEDROCK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEM STARTING MINECRAFT BEDROCK: [img] I am having a problem trying to start my Minecraft Bedrock in the launcher, when I press "play" I get a message that says "Failed to start game" the game seems to open completely red but...
  8. Minecraft bedrock on Windows 10 - Fails to start because of the error "global resources...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock on Windows 10 - Fails to start because of the error "global resources...: Hi, As the title indicates, i am having issues with Minecraft bedrock on Windows 10. When i start the app, it takes a while and then eventually a message flashes in the top right hand corner for...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 (Bedrock) won't start!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 (Bedrock) won't start!: Hi, When i try to start Minecraft for Win10, i get to the loading screen and the game just quits. I am pretty sure i have tried just about EVERY tip on the whole internet, but nothing works....
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Won’t Start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Won’t Start: Im on my Xbox One S and have been trying to start minecraft for 4 hours and tried reinstalling it and all that but it stull wont get past the white logs, it just stops halfway through. It doesnt...