Minecraft Bedrock Unable to Join Realms

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Unable to Join Realms in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My friend is unable to join my realm due to the way his "Microsoft account is set up". he is over 18 and has all his settings set to "unrestricted". he... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EthanShirtless, Dec 12, 2021.

1. Minecraft Bedrock Unable to Join Realms

My friend is unable to join my realm due to the way his "Microsoft account is set up". he is over 18 and has all his settings set to "unrestricted". he has also made an alt account just for the realm completely unattached to any family account plan and is still unable to join. does anyone know the proper steps to change an account from a child account, or know of any other way to fix this issue. He also has access to the parent account.

cheers

:)

EthanShirtless, Dec 12, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Sign in with your account at Xbox.com, then click your profile icon in the top right of the page.

- From the dropdown click the three dots and then Xbox Settings.

-That will take you to a page that has your Privacy & Online Safety Settings, from there you can toggle everything to 'Allow'.

He can also check this link should he require more information https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...
  3. JayDelgado Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

To play online, you'll need xbox gold membership. For the Minecraft version i think you'll need the bedrock editon (which is the one for Xbox, windows 10 and Nintendo switch that just have "Minecraft" in the title (it doesn't say bedrock edition)) and
    to join a realm you need to get an invite from the person that has created the realm
  4. Dgamer1515 Win User

"Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One [Translation - "Could not connect to world " Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One]

5. Holly Matthews1 Win User

"Unable to join realm" Minecraft Bedrock error

Hi, yes am still facing this issue. The only thing that seems to work is quitting and restarting the game multiple times.
  6. Eletricdrum Win User

"Unable to join realm" Minecraft Bedrock error

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

Did you already tried any step in the official troubleshooting guide?

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44....

If you still facing this issue after check the steps in the guide please let us know..
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock Unable to Join Realms - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Unable

2. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  3. Minecraft Bedrocks Breaks audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrocks Breaks audio: So basically when im using discord and Mincraft bedrock on my computer, it breaks my audio. I no longer have any kind of audio on minecraft while in a discord call. Ive tried troubleshooting this...
  4. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  5. Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.: I migrated my account a while back and was able to play with my friend who was on switch, I'm playing this version of minecraft:...
  6. Unable to sign into Minecraft Bedrock. Error Code: Drowned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign into Minecraft Bedrock. Error Code: Drowned: When I attempt to log into Minecraft (Bedrock edition) on PC, I get the following error (also attached as an image) **Failed to Login We could not sign you into your Microsoft account. Access to...
  7. I'm unable to connect to featured servers on Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to connect to featured servers on Minecraft Bedrock: So I've been having a problem for about a month now where I can't join any Minecraft Bedrock featured servers such as Cubecraft and The Hive. Sometimes it lets me join, but most times it says...
  8. Minecraft: I bought java and bedrock but I am unable to install java edition. Why would...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: I bought java and bedrock but I am unable to install java edition. Why would...: I bought both of them Im sure and I can install and play bedrock but not java edition. I have had bedrock for a month or two now and still cant install java. 09096e37-7f75-4832-8cb9-aaf569f5f87e
  9. Minecraft Bedrock on Windows unable to play or download 1.20 version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock on Windows unable to play or download 1.20 version.: I have purchased Minecraft Bedrock on Windows but am unable to play or download 1.20 version. Launcher only picks up the old 1.17 version and everytime I try to download the update and play it...
  10. "Unable to join realm" Minecraft Bedrock error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to join realm" Minecraft Bedrock error: When I open Minecraft bedrock, the first 4-5 times of opening it it will be "Unable to join realms". Only fix is to quit and restart multiple times until it suddenly can join again. No other...