Minecraft bedrock stuck in old version

Discus and support Minecraft bedrock stuck in old version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I havent played my minecraft recently, and i managed to get my minecraft into an older version and i have enjoyed that for a while, its version is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CamCapell, Mar 13, 2022.

1. CamCapell
    CamCapell Guest

I havent played my minecraft recently, and i managed to get my minecraft into an older version and i have enjoyed that for a while, its version is 1.16.1, but now i want to play in the new version with my friends and i cant join then with them being in a newer version, ive tried to update my game to get it to work but it keeps failing and coming up with an error code Code: 0x80073CFB, any help with this would be great.

:)

CamCapell, Mar 13, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

3. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher is the same thing as Minecraft Java! I have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Not JAVA EDITION). Do you understand this?
    When i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on my laptop from Microsoft Store it has the latest version but when i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition at another device (PC) from Microsoft store it stuck on 1.17.10 version and don't updating to 1.17.41 version. This is Microsoft Store's problem, it doesn't updating my Minecraft to the last version on my PC.

P.S PC and laptop has Windows 10.
  4. Lovechaser Win User

Minecraft vs Minecraft XBox One Edition

Hi,

There are two versions of Minecraft for the Xbox One, the bedrock edition and the Xbox One edition, the latter version has been replaced with the former and is no longer updated, the bedrock edition is the current version.

Your son's friends may of invited him to the old version of the game and this might be where the problem arises.
  5. JayDelgado Win User

Minecarft Random World deletion

Are you talking about a Minecraft world? Also, what version [Xbox one(the old one) or bedrock (the latest one with cross platform)]?. Usually if you're connected to Xbox live, all worlds sync up to the cloud, if you're playing on Minecraft Bedrock edition,
    when you click play, there should be an option at the bottom to sync old worlds.
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Can i transfer worlds from ps4 to xbox series s ?

You can use the Minecraft Realms standard or try the steps below first when transferring worlds.

In Minecraft (Bedrock Version), select the Sync Old Worlds button at the bottom of the worlds list in the Play menu. This finds any worlds on the device from the Minecraft: PS4 Edition and displays them below the button.

Select any of the worlds that are displayed to convert it to the Bedrock edition.

After conversion, the world will show up above the Sync Old Worlds button, along with the rest of your Bedrock worlds.
Thema:

1. Minecraft bedrock stuck in old version - Similar Threads - Minecraft bedrock stuck

2. Minecraft Bedrock launcher stuck on idle, won't show up in MS.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock launcher stuck on idle, won't show up in MS.: Hi! So my Minecraft Bedrock launcher used to work, but I tried reinstalling it because there was an issue with it. My Java edition works just fine. Upon reinstalling it in my C: Drive, every time...
  3. Why is minecraft bedrock installation stuck on idle? I have Minecraft launcher for windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is minecraft bedrock installation stuck on idle? I have Minecraft launcher for windows...: I do not know how this happened but it was working before I uninstalled it. When I decided to reinstall, it no longer works, so therefore it shows idle. ec4090b2-0ebf-450a-a563-71d57a8c592f
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Still Stuck on Locating Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Still Stuck on Locating Server: No matter what I try to do, it doesn't let me join my friend's worlds. I have allowed sharing and it finally worked for a night yet suddenly it started having this issue once more. I haven't even...
  5. I'm trying to play minecraft windows edition (bedrock) for pc and my version is stuck on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play minecraft windows edition (bedrock) for pc and my version is stuck on...: The current update v1.19.60 was released today and my friends are all on it but im stuck on the previous version so whenever i try to join them it tells me i have an "outdated server client." I've...
  6. Minecraft bedrock (for windows 10 edition) is stuck in "idle"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock (for windows 10 edition) is stuck in "idle": Im opens minecraft launcher and clicks the minecraft bedrock and clicks install and... in installing bar is "idle" text. why installation is idle? Specifications Core: intel i3 Ram: 4 GB Disk:...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition - Stuck on locating server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition - Stuck on locating server: This morning i joined my friends world and i was playing for while with no problems like always, later in the day i wanted to join back in the world and continue playing but im stuck on locating...
  8. Minecraft for Java and Bedrock is stuck in demo mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft for Java and Bedrock is stuck in demo mode: So I recently got upgraded from using a mobile device to a PC and I owned minecraft on my mobile device so now I am trying to get Bedrock and Java edition for free (signing in with my minecraft...
  9. Minecraft Windows Edition Bedrock Stuck on Version 1.19.1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows Edition Bedrock Stuck on Version 1.19.1: I have been having this issue with Minecraft for about a day now but I cannot upgrade to version 1.19.2 for some reason. I watched a tutorial video on how to run your own server and stuff and I do...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Downloads Stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Downloads Stuck: I am currently looking at the content I have purchased through the marketplace on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. Usually, the content needs to be updated every so often. I currently see three...