Minecraft Bedrock Server Issue

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Server Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am hosting a Minecraft bedrock server from my personal computer and the server runs and other people can join it with no problems but I cannot. I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Parker Howard, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Minecraft Bedrock Server Issue

I am hosting a Minecraft bedrock server from my personal computer and the server runs and other people can join it with no problems but I cannot. I am using the correct ip to join per many YouTube tutorials. My game is updated as is the server and I can join single player worlds and other servers just not mine. I have previously hosted the same server a couple months ago with no issues but now it won’t work.

:)

Parker Howard, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

I can't "Add External Server" to Minecraft Bedrock for Windows

Hello Frank,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are having trouble adding an external server to Minecraft Bedrock for Windows.

To troubleshoot this issue, please try the following steps:

1. Make sure that you have the latest version of Minecraft Bedrock for Windows installed.

2. Check if the server you are trying to add is compatible with Minecraft Bedrock for Windows.

3. Try adding a different server to see if the issue is with the server or with Minecraft Bedrock for Windows.

4. Check if there are any updates available for Windows Defender Firewall and make sure that it is not blocking Minecraft Bedrock for Windows.

5. Try disabling any third-party antivirus or firewall software temporarily to see if it is causing the issue.

If none of the above steps work, please contact the Minecraft support team for further assistance. They will be able to provide you with more specific troubleshooting steps based on your specific issue. Please use this link: Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net).

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Regina Cappello✔ Win User

Minecraft bedrock servers

If you see this ignore what the microsoft agent says. You can only add different servers on the bedrock andriod or iphone you cant do it on xbox ps4 or the pc version of bedrock minecraft only the phone versions. I played the bedrock minecraft on phone before iphone and android and iphone that has the ability to add servers. Get a phone to be able to add servers aicha t is just a microsoft bot. Basicly just get a phone and buy the bedrock version of minecraft app store or play store and then go to servers you see all the other servers their as ussal and then go down if i remember correctly and it says add server.
  4. SammyVS Win User

As your account is a minor, you need an adult account to manage these settings.
  5. ranger75740 Win User

no I don't think so, I am 13 and my email is registered is 13 so is hat the problem
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Issue on Minecraft Bedrock servers

You're welcome!
    Hope they can acknowledge the issue as soon as possible

Don't forget to be as detailed as possible, it's extremely important to them
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock Server Issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Server

2. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  3. I can't "Add External Server" to Minecraft Bedrock for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't "Add External Server" to Minecraft Bedrock for Windows: I tried adding a server from Shockbyte, but I am unable to activate either the "Play" or "Save" buttons on the Minecraft Servers tab. I have the correct Name, IP server address, and Port, and the...
  4. What is going on with minecraft bedrock server??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is going on with minecraft bedrock server??: My Minecraft bedrock online. Whenever I try to join a realm it says connecting to server and then kicks me out and whenever I try to join a server it says the same thing and kicks me out! I’ve...
  5. Minecraft bedrock to Java server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock to Java server: For my Xbox account to connect to a Java server do I need Xbox pass? Because I can only join the Java server 1 maybe 2 times then never again ca11127d-a01f-4365-866e-e099a49c3b5d
  6. Minecraft Bedrock quits server when minimized.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock quits server when minimized.: Hi, I Play Minecraft Bedrock on Windows 11 and playing the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. (Bedrock edition) I play on servers and when I need to use other apps and I minimize Minecraft (mostly...
  7. I'm unable to connect to featured servers on Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to connect to featured servers on Minecraft Bedrock: So I've been having a problem for about a month now where I can't join any Minecraft Bedrock featured servers such as Cubecraft and The Hive. Sometimes it lets me join, but most times it says...
  8. crashes from the Minecraft Bedrock server when you click on minimize all windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    crashes from the Minecraft Bedrock server when you click on minimize all windows: Hello everyone, I’ve been playing minecraft bedrock on my PC for a long time, and I have a problem, does the same thing happen to you, when you click on minimize all windows and when you go into...
  9. minecraft bedrock/poket edition server joining issue by Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft bedrock/poket edition server joining issue by Microsoft: minecraft bedrock/poket edition got issues when you trying to join server, it’s impossible to join servers from 1.18 or 1.19 versions, A error *you have to authenticate to Microsoft service* This...
  10. I can't join servers on my minecraft bedrock nintendo switch it says that i have to have a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join servers on my minecraft bedrock nintendo switch it says that i have to have a...: I need help what should I do ***moved from Windows / Other/Unknown / Gaming *** 99d5447c-5c13-47e5-97d3-1b6e8ecfe26e