Minecraft bedrock realms renewed and charged me after i cancelled it.

Discus and support Minecraft bedrock realms renewed and charged me after i cancelled it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i have once tried the minecraft realms free trial to see what things i can do with it, and after a bit of time i decided to cancel the subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jenkin Siu, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Jenkin Siu
    Jenkin Siu Guest

So i have once tried the minecraft realms free trial to see what things i can do with it, and after a bit of time i decided to cancel the subscription since im quite low on money, but i just now found out today that apparently the subscription did not cancel and it charged me 62 HKD about 8 USD which i really needed to buy something, it might just be my fault that i didnt check twice but i really cant play that much minecraft right now. Is there anyway to get back the money because i really need it.

:)

Jenkin Siu, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

3. HezekiahMichael Win User

Minecraft Realms Plus - Expired... But not really.

I ended up cancelling auto-renew entirely and temporarily deactivating my realm completely so I could set it up to be charged at times more convenient for my fixed income. Currently, I manually renew my 2-person realm every month now via my Nintendo Switch (on which I have the Switch version of Minecraft Bedrock), but I wouldn't call that a solution or even a workaround, because the problem is that auto-renew on Microsoft is correctly taking payments but not actually resulting in renewing a 2-friend realm.

Renewing manually every month on a completely different non-Microsoft game console that I also have Minecraft for is not a viable workaround for autorenewing a realm for someone who only has Minecraft Bedrock on PC.

There must be something buggy in the communication between a Microsoft server saying "the subscription has been paid this month" and the Mojang server that's supposed to answer "okay, we confirm that the existing realm is successfully renewed for the next 30 days" (or, what I think we'd all appreciate at the very least: "there was a problem renewing the existing realm, refund the customer their payment and tell them there was a problem").

(I haven't tried auto-renewing via Nintendo but problems with that method wouldn't belong here anyway.)
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Cancelled my Minecraft Realms Free Trial, Charge Wont Go Away

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help Minecraft realms issue.

Actually, you are not being charged yet unless the subscription will renew after a month. So if you have cancelled this before it will renew, supposedly it will just expire and does not charge you for anything.

There is a possibility that this pending charge is just an authorization charge and you will not be charge unless you turn the autorenewal on again.

Hope that helps!
  5. TycobeyUrness Win User

Minecraft Realms subscription renewing but realm itself expires - requires fresh subscription to play causing double billing

I figured out how to fix this, go into your Microsoft subscriptions and go to your realms subscription. Turn off auto renewal and then when the pop up asks if you’re sure you want to cancel auto renewal, say no. Then go back to your Minecraft realm after resetting the game. It worked for me!
  6. tttjt Win User

Minecraft Realms subscription renewing but realm itself expires - requires fresh subscription to play causing double billing

I was having this problem, I canceled my subscription last winter. Yet, I was still being charged for the 10-person realm, even though Minecraft said that my realm was expired, I was still getting charged! Even after my card number got changed. My fix for this was going to xbox.com and singing in to see my payments and billings, turning off reoccurring payments, then canceling the subscription.
Thema:

1. Minecraft bedrock realms renewed and charged me after i cancelled it. - Similar Threads - Minecraft bedrock realms

2. Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.: I migrated my account a while back and was able to play with my friend who was on switch, I'm playing this version of minecraft:...
  3. minecraft bedrock edition crashes when i join a realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft bedrock edition crashes when i join a realm: ive had a problem for a while where if i were to try to join a realm either it hard crashes, meaning the game completly closes, or the textures just dont load, meaning the entire gui is missing,...
  4. How do I disable achievements in Minecraft Bedrock in a realm?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I disable achievements in Minecraft Bedrock in a realm?: I am playing a new realm with my friends and I don't want to earn achievements. I want to save all the achievements in a different world where I record. I don't want to force my friend to put it...
  5. Minecraft world will not upload to realms, tried everything. (Bedrock)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world will not upload to realms, tried everything. (Bedrock): Hi, I have been trying for the past 3 days to get my Minecraft world onto realms to transport it onto my PC. (Porting it from an Xbox Series S). It is a fairly small world, only about 256 MB, so I...
  6. How do I update a personal made texture pack on a Minecraft Bedrock Realm for other members?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I update a personal made texture pack on a Minecraft Bedrock Realm for other members?: I made a custom texture pack and I uploaded and used it successfully on my realm. Everyone that joined was able to download it and use it successfully (I'm on pc they were on their phones). When I...
  7. "Unable to join realm" Minecraft Bedrock error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to join realm" Minecraft Bedrock error: When I open Minecraft bedrock, the first 4-5 times of opening it it will be "Unable to join realms". Only fix is to quit and restart multiple times until it suddenly can join again. No other...
  8. Minecraft bedrock edition won't allow me to join realms, but my Xbox settings are set to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition won't allow me to join realms, but my Xbox settings are set to...: When trying to join a realm, I'm prompted with a message reading "You Need Permission," but all the relevant options are set to "allow" already. My Microsoft account is not part of a family, so...
  9. I lost a minecraft world on a realm on bedrock is it possible to get back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost a minecraft world on a realm on bedrock is it possible to get back: I lost a minecraft world on a realm on bedrock is it possible to get back 2eb25713-6a6f-4bd9-9dfb-444b62070273
  10. Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition: I’m on Xbox one and my friends are on Xbox series s I get stuck on the resource pack loading screen and after 5-10 minutes it kicks me off. We’ve tried everything but nothing has worked....