Minecraft bedrock realm world transfer

Discus and support Minecraft bedrock realm world transfer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi is there a way to transfer minecraft worlds on xbox one threw realms without using windows 10 minecraft. I need help really quick i need to send it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Flare1234, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Flare1234
    Flare1234 Guest

Hi is there a way to transfer minecraft worlds on xbox one threw realms without using windows 10 minecraft. I need help really quick i need to send it to my friend before it ends so he can have a copy of them world we have had so many memories on it so I need this really bad. pls help.

:)

Flare1234, Mar 1, 2021
  2. AaronBee110 Win User

Minecraft world will not upload to realms, tried everything. (Bedrock)

Hi, my name is Aaron and i'll do my best to help

Please try the below steps

You must have an active Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Realm to do this. If you have not yet used your Realms free trial, you can use that to transfer your worlds.

Note: You must use the same edition of Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and the same Xbox Live account to transfer worlds.

From the first device, click the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms list
    Click Replace World and confirm.
    Choose the world you want to transfer.
    Wait for the upload and then click Let's go!
    Open Minecraft: Bedrock Edition from the second device and click the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms
    Click Download World.
    Wait for the download and then click Let's go!

Hopefully this helps!

Aaron
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox 360 World has strange freezing properties, can I fix it?

I don't think you can transfer WORLD ownership between profiles. However, if you upload the world in question to a realm, you CAN transfer the realm ownership between profiles.

If you wish to take this route follow these steps:

Activate the free 30 day trial of realms on Xbox. 2. Upload the world in question to the realm by tapping A on the pencil next to the realm and selecting UPLOAD WORLD.

Any realm you are a part of will show up in your Xbox clubs in the Friends tab. Go there find the realm club and go to the MANAGE TAB. (It's the last tab all the way on the right.)

Scroll all the way down and use the TRANSFER REALM OWNERSHIP option. Enter the new accounts email.

On the 2nd account launch Minecraft Bedrock and again tap A on the pencil. Choose Download Realm. Now the world is saved to the Xbox again and can be played locally or offline.

(Got from: https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/9jy...)

And I think this works only on Bedrock.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Can i transfer worlds from ps4 to xbox series s ?

You can use the Minecraft Realms standard or try the steps below first when transferring worlds.

In Minecraft (Bedrock Version), select the Sync Old Worlds button at the bottom of the worlds list in the Play menu. This finds any worlds on the device from the Minecraft: PS4 Edition and displays them below the button.

Select any of the worlds that are displayed to convert it to the Bedrock edition.

After conversion, the world will show up above the Sync Old Worlds button, along with the rest of your Bedrock worlds.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Is there a way to upload a Minecraft world to PC from Xbox One?

You can transfer worlds on Bedrock from one device to another device with Bedrock by uploading it to a realm. Then you can download it on the other device from the realm. You can only do it with the same account.
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

can i play my saved worlds on bedrock from xbox to my pc

Hey, there!

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the Microsoft Community.

My name is Darhyl. I'm an Independent Advisor and I will do my best to help you sort this out.

I'm sorry you are experiencing any trouble right now. No worries, I'm here to help you.

To answer your inquiry, it is indeed possible for a transfer however there are 3 pre-requisites:

1.) You'll need an active subscription, whether paid or free trial (see bullet points), to Minecraft Realms/Realms Plus.

Realms/Realms Plus is basically a private, invite-only Minecraft server hosted by Mojang/Microsoft.

If you've never availed yourself of the free 30-day Realms trial offered by Mojang, you can use that to complete the upgrade/migration process no additional cost. Simply register for your trial and then cancel the subscription before the end of the 30 days to avoid being charged. During that 30 days, you'll be able to follow the instructions below as many times as you want/are able to migrate several worlds for free.

2.) Your original world must be from *Minecraft Bedrock Edition *

"Minecraft Xbox One Edition" is not the same thing as Bedrock Edition. The latter (on the Xbox One) is simply called "Minecraft" without any qualifiers.

If your world is from Xbox One Edition, you'll need to migrate it to Bedrock Edition before it can be played cross-platform (see below if this is the case).

3.) You can only have one of your worlds active on your realm at a time (unless you pay for more than one subscription).

Note: You must use the same edition of Minecraft and the same Xbox Live accounts to transfer worlds.

Here's how to transfer your Minecraft World to another device using a Realm.

From the first device, click the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms list

Click Replace World and confirm.

Choose the world you want to transfer.

Wait for the upload and then click Let's go!

Open Minecraft from the second device and click the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms

Click Download World.

Wait for the download and then click Let's go!

Your world should now be transferred from one device to another. If you want to transfer to another world, repeat the same process.

Reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

https://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/3634...
Thema:

1. Minecraft bedrock realm world transfer - Similar Threads - Minecraft bedrock realm

2. Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.: I migrated my account a while back and was able to play with my friend who was on switch, I'm playing this version of minecraft:...
  3. minecraft bedrock edition crashes when i join a realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft bedrock edition crashes when i join a realm: ive had a problem for a while where if i were to try to join a realm either it hard crashes, meaning the game completly closes, or the textures just dont load, meaning the entire gui is missing,...
  4. How do I disable achievements in Minecraft Bedrock in a realm?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I disable achievements in Minecraft Bedrock in a realm?: I am playing a new realm with my friends and I don't want to earn achievements. I want to save all the achievements in a different world where I record. I don't want to force my friend to put it...
  5. Minecraft world will not upload to realms, tried everything. (Bedrock)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world will not upload to realms, tried everything. (Bedrock): Hi, I have been trying for the past 3 days to get my Minecraft world onto realms to transport it onto my PC. (Porting it from an Xbox Series S). It is a fairly small world, only about 256 MB, so I...
  6. How do I update a personal made texture pack on a Minecraft Bedrock Realm for other members?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I update a personal made texture pack on a Minecraft Bedrock Realm for other members?: I made a custom texture pack and I uploaded and used it successfully on my realm. Everyone that joined was able to download it and use it successfully (I'm on pc they were on their phones). When I...
  7. "Unable to join realm" Minecraft Bedrock error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to join realm" Minecraft Bedrock error: When I open Minecraft bedrock, the first 4-5 times of opening it it will be "Unable to join realms". Only fix is to quit and restart multiple times until it suddenly can join again. No other...
  8. Minecraft bedrock edition won't allow me to join realms, but my Xbox settings are set to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition won't allow me to join realms, but my Xbox settings are set to...: When trying to join a realm, I'm prompted with a message reading "You Need Permission," but all the relevant options are set to "allow" already. My Microsoft account is not part of a family, so...
  9. I lost a minecraft world on a realm on bedrock is it possible to get back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost a minecraft world on a realm on bedrock is it possible to get back: I lost a minecraft world on a realm on bedrock is it possible to get back 2eb25713-6a6f-4bd9-9dfb-444b62070273
  10. Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition: I’m on Xbox one and my friends are on Xbox series s I get stuck on the resource pack loading screen and after 5-10 minutes it kicks me off. We’ve tried everything but nothing has worked....