Minecraft Bedrock (PC) Won't let me buy a realm.

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock (PC) Won't let me buy a realm. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I've been trying to get a realm up and running for a bit now, however every time I attempt to "Purchase" it pulls these two all white windows up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Smeepis, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Smeepis
    Smeepis Guest

So, I've been trying to get a realm up and running for a bit now, however every time I attempt to "Purchase" it pulls these two all white windows up and nothing else. I really could use some help!
    Minecraft Bedrock (PC) Won't let me buy a realm. [​IMG]

*** Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Microsoft Store ***

:)

Smeepis, Jul 3, 2022
  2. Braydon Fine Win User

Hey Smeepis I was wondering if you were ever able to get this to work, this problem has been happening to me as well and I can’t find a fix for it.
  3. XBF - Dom Win User

Hello Smeepis,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

Are you still experiencing this issue? Are you presented with this same error when trying to purchase anything through Minecraft or through the Microsoft Store app?

We suggest that you first make sure that the Microsoft Store app is up to date, Minecraft is up to date, Windows is up to date and that the Xbox app is up to date before continuing.

Update the Microsoft Store app -Launch the Microsoft Store app > Select "Library" > Search for the Microsoft Store app and select "Update" if available.

Update Minecraft - Launch the Microsoft Store app > Select "Library" > Search for Minecraft and select "Update" if available.

Update the Xbox app - Launch the Microsoft Store app > Select "Library" > Search for the Xbox app and select "Update" if available.

Update Windows - Start > Settings > Update Windows > Check for Updates

We also recommend signing out of the Xbox app and signing back as there may be an issue with your account.

Let us know if this helps,

4. MatthewFrench Win User

Error 0xCFFFF82E

Getting this with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (Bedrock). Pain in the ass, I'm paying for a Realm, let me use it Microsoft...
  5. AaronBee110 Win User

Minecraft world will not upload to realms, tried everything. (Bedrock)

Hi, my name is Aaron and i'll do my best to help

Please try the below steps

You must have an active Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Realm to do this. If you have not yet used your Realms free trial, you can use that to transfer your worlds.

Note: You must use the same edition of Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and the same Xbox Live account to transfer worlds.

From the first device, click the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms list
    Click Replace World and confirm.
    Choose the world you want to transfer.
    Wait for the upload and then click Let's go!
    Open Minecraft: Bedrock Edition from the second device and click the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms
    Click Download World.
    Wait for the download and then click Let's go!

Hopefully this helps!

Aaron
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft Purple Realm

Hi DianeMcAdams! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Minecraft Realms and Realms Plus are subscription-based services that let you play Minecraft online with friends and family on your own personal server and, depending on the service, give you access to a catalog of Minecraft content, including skins, worlds, and resource packs. You can subscribe to Minecraft Realms or Realms Plus with the latest Bedrock Engine-based version of Minecraft found on mobile, VR devices, Nintendo Switch consoles, Xbox consoles, and Windows 10 computers.

If you play Minecraft on a PC (using the Java Edition), a separate Minecraft Realms subscription service is available. To learn more or to manage your subscription, visit the Minecraft Realms FAQ on the Minecraft website.

https://minecraft.net/realms/faq/
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock (PC) Won't let me buy a realm. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Won't

2. Minecraft Bedrock won't Sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Bedrock won't Sign in: I bought Minecraft Bedrock a few years ago, and it was working good. Recently, I got a new laptop and I installed Minecraft Bedrock but when the game opens, I can't login. There is a sign in...
  3. Minecraft bedrock won't update to 1.20.50 I've tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock won't update to 1.20.50 I've tried everything: I'm trying to play with some friends on bedrock edition and it's saying I'm on an outdated client I'm still on 1.20.41 they are on 1.20.50 and I've tried checking for updates it won't work and...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't): I've had this issue for years and nothing has ever ever helped. When trying to sign in it says "oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock launcher stuck on idle, won't show up in MS.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock launcher stuck on idle, won't show up in MS.: Hi! So my Minecraft Bedrock launcher used to work, but I tried reinstalling it because there was an issue with it. My Java edition works just fine. Upon reinstalling it in my C: Drive, every time...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in: I bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition for PC for $30.00 I got the Java but Bedrock won't let me sign in to my Microsoft account. It just says Buy Minecraft and the only options are the...
  7. It won't let me launch Minecraft Bedrock edition, even though I own the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me launch Minecraft Bedrock edition, even though I own the game.: I also have Xbox Live Gold. I uninstalled the game, and reinstalled it, and it's still saying I need gold. 3b3ec322-a69d-40ef-bb81-9b0b9c767978
  8. Minecraft bedrock edition won't allow me to join realms, but my Xbox settings are set to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition won't allow me to join realms, but my Xbox settings are set to...: When trying to join a realm, I'm prompted with a message reading "You Need Permission," but all the relevant options are set to "allow" already. My Microsoft account is not part of a family, so...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't install: Hello, I've been having problems with Minecraft on Windows 10 installation. Recently, I've tried to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my pc, however every time I click the install button, it...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't download: Both Java and preview for windows downloaded perfectly fine. Bedrock on the other hand is stuck at "0b/1b". I've deleted the launcher, reset the Microsoft store, and updated Windows. Please help...