Minecraft Bedrock or Better Together Version On Xbox One.

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock or Better Together Version On Xbox One. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am on the new Minecraft better together console version for Xbox One Also Known As the bedrock version. I am playing locally with my nephew right... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Iffy Soul Gem, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Minecraft Bedrock or Better Together Version On Xbox One.

I am on the new Minecraft better together console version for Xbox One Also Known As the bedrock version. I am playing locally with my nephew right now. For some reason it's saying I must be signed in to Xbox live to play on servers or I can not purchase
    anything because when I got to the store while in game it says I'm not signed in. There's got to be some type of technical syncing or sign in issue. And would really if I can get so help on this subject it's been like this since the beta. So please help. My
    Xbox live has been paid for another 12 months my membership was automatically renewed on 9/11/2017. And I have been playing elder scrolls online and destiny 2

All I am saying is those 2 games are my proof that I am an Xbox live gold member. It's confusing lol so what could be wrong.

:)

Iffy Soul Gem, Sep 20, 2017
  2. Coolbellguy
    Coolbellguy Guest
    Better together on switch?

Hello if I purchase Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch now will I get the the better together version (bedrock edition) for free when it comes out

Coolbellguy, Sep 20, 2017
  3. BekkemaM
    BekkemaM Guest
    Transfering Minecraft Xbox 360 to Xbox One X won't work

Together with Mojang support I found out the problem why I do not manage to import my saved worlds on my Xbox One X in the online purchased version of Minecraft.

The Minecraft Xbox One version that you can buy online in the Microsoft store is a different version than the Minecraft Xbox One version you buy in the store (DVD). The online version is the so-called Minecraft (bedrock code base on xbox one) version.

To import the saved worlds, you first need to export the worlds on the Xbox 360 Minecraft version, import them into the Minecraft Xbox One Edtion import and then import old worlds into the Minecraft bedrock codebase version. (Minecraft Xbox 360 -> Minecraft
    Xbox One Edtion -> Minecraft Xbox bedrock codebase).

You end up with a version that you do not use, but you can then sell it via e-bay to fellow gamers who have the same problem. Minecraft Bedrock or Better Together Version On Xbox One. :)

So it is possible and fortunately not as Microsoft indicated earlier that the worlds would be lost.

BekkemaM, Sep 20, 2017
  4. Minecraft Bedrock or Better Together Version On Xbox One.

Another problem is until this is fixed I can not download or bring over any of my content from the Minecraft Xbox One Edition unless I pay for it and I'm not going to buy everything all over again.

Iffy Soul Gem, Sep 20, 2017
  5. pr1malg3ar
    pr1malg3ar Guest
    Some content does not sync - I would try uninstalling and reinstalling the game

pr1malg3ar, Sep 20, 2017
  6. i am sorry i said it was xbox one edition & the bedrock version my bad lol. sorry about the confusion but anyway its just the xbox one better together version that i am still having issues with. i can not download my skin packs, mashup packs, texture packs
    etc. i can't play on any of the servers or buy stuff from the in-game store because it says i'm not signed in when i indeed am signed in. my GT OR Gamer Tag Is showing above steves head lol. but i have no access to pretty much anything. i can play locally
    thats it. i think it has not recognized that i am actually sighed in on the game.

ive tried everything lol uninstalled. and reinstalled the game nothing happened so. i even tried to hard reset or hard restart my xbox still nothing.

Iffy Soul Gem, Sep 22, 2017
  7. check my other comment because its still not fixed yet.

Iffy Soul Gem, Nov 2, 2018
  8. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Unable to join game cross-platform (no visible game invite)?

The "Better Together" update was an update that rolled out somewhere along side the "Aquatic" update. What this did was cross platform for Xbox One and Windows 10 on the version of Minecraft known as "Bedrock Edition" which is also technically considered
    the Windows 10 version. "Better Together" allowed for anyone that had the version of Minecraft known as "Xbox One Edition" (which is the older Xbox One version that came before Bedrock that was built off of the Xbox 360 version) could upgrade for free so they
    could play the new W10/Bedrock version. The Xbox 360 Version hasn't been supported since about the "Aquatic" update and I believe that was almost 2 years ago.

This official Minecraft FAQ from a few years about the update should be very clear. I'd take the time to read it!

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/better-together-faq
  9. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Xbox One Edition Is Not Updating

There is 2 versions of the game available on Xbox. The Xbox One Edition is the version before they released the Better Together update, only available on physical copy now.

The Better Together version (Bedrock Edition) is crossplay enabled and the version that will be updated from now on.

The Beta that is available in the Insiders is for the Bedrock version of the game.
  10. Insidious - Mixer: G Win User

Minecraft cross platform playing issues

Minecraft for XBOX has two different versions, bedrock and Minecraft Xbox One. You can only play together with the same one, as I am pretty sure Bedrock edition is outdated, but I could be wrong on that.
  11. Iffy Soul Gem Win User

check my other comment because its still not fixed yet.
  12. Iffy Soul Gem Win User

i am sorry i said it was xbox one edition & the bedrock version my bad lol. sorry about the confusion but anyway its just the xbox one better together version that i am still having issues with. i can not download my skin packs, mashup packs, texture packs
    etc. i can't play on any of the servers or buy stuff from the in-game store because it says i'm not signed in when i indeed am signed in. my GT OR Gamer Tag Is showing above steves head lol. but i have no access to pretty much anything. i can play locally
    thats it. i think it has not recognized that i am actually sighed in on the game.

ive tried everything lol uninstalled. and reinstalled the game nothing happened so. i even tried to hard reset or hard restart my xbox still nothing.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock or Better Together Version On Xbox One. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Better

2. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  3. Minecraft Bedrocks Breaks audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrocks Breaks audio: So basically when im using discord and Mincraft bedrock on my computer, it breaks my audio. I no longer have any kind of audio on minecraft while in a discord call. Ive tried troubleshooting this...
  4. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  5. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  6. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  7. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  8. I can't chat in minecraft bedrock.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't chat in minecraft bedrock.: Whenever I try to chat, it tells me to change my privacy settings, when I do it, it still doesn't let me chat, please help. abb5055e-738d-4021-bdef-25434ee4c0f4
  9. Minecraft Xbox One Edition DLC transfer to Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Better Together...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition DLC transfer to Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Better Together...: I have multiple skins on the Xbox One edition and Mash-Up Packs, as well as worlds. Unfortunately, none of them seem to have transferred over. I have Bedrock Edition both on IOS and Xbox One (as...
  10. Minecraft bedrock/windows 10/better together on xbox being able to add servers to play with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock/windows 10/better together on xbox being able to add servers to play with...: You can add servers on everything except for xbox, I had plans to play with my friends over the summer together and now we can't unless I'm on or if I pay for realms....