Minecraft bedrock on my laptop isn't working, the game loads but then closes

Discus and support Minecraft bedrock on my laptop isn't working, the game loads but then closes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I changed out the hard drive on my laptop,I replaced original HDD with an SSD, I redownload Minecraft but now I can't play it. I can start up the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oddinator19, May 24, 2023.

1. oddinator19
    oddinator19 Guest

I changed out the hard drive on my laptop,I replaced original HDD with an SSD, I redownload Minecraft but now I can't play it. I can start up the game and it would go to the loading screen, but then it closes when finished loading.

It even does the same when I try loading from the Minecraft launcher.

My laptop runs the lastest Win10 version. Could this be due to my SSD?

:)

oddinator19, May 24, 2023
  2. oddinator19 Win User

I did a new install of windows, because, there were some other problems that I didn't want to copy over.

The current issue is with Minecraft only, some steps I took to resolve this was to update the launcher, but, that didn't fix it.
  3. oddinator19 Win User

Sorry for replying so late, yes I installed windows with USB stick, I tried your suggestion to install Minecraft from windows store and that fixed my issue, thank you
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello, thanks for the information. So, this new installation was made using a USB stick, correct?

Meanwhile, please check if your system and all the apps are up to date.
    You can check for windows updates via PC Settings > Update & Security > Windows update > click on get updates
    And you can check for app updates opening the Microsoft store

If all your system is up to date, please try each possible solution below:

1. Try downloading Minecraft via their website or using the Xbox app in case you downloaded the launcher from the Microsoft store.

2. Open task manager and go to the startup tab, once there click "disable" on each app listed there
    After that Restart the PC and see if the problem is solved

3. Do a clean boot in your Windows PC. For that please follow this article
    https://support.microsoft.com/topic/how-to-perf...
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Oddinator19, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.

I'm sorry to hear you're not able to play Minecraft properly after you changed the internal drive.

May I know if you cloned Windows from the HDD to the SSD or how do you installed Windows?

Meanwhile tell me, is this happening with more games of just Minecraft and its launcher?
    And what procedures you tried to fix this?
  6. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher is the same thing as Minecraft Java! I have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Not JAVA EDITION). Do you understand this?
    When i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on my laptop from Microsoft Store it has the latest version but when i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition at another device (PC) from Microsoft store it stuck on 1.17.10 version and don't updating to 1.17.41 version. This is Microsoft Store's problem, it doesn't updating my Minecraft to the last version on my PC.

P.S PC and laptop has Windows 10.
Thema:

1. Minecraft bedrock on my laptop isn't working, the game loads but then closes - Similar Threads - Minecraft bedrock laptop

2. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  3. Minecraft Bedrocks Breaks audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrocks Breaks audio: So basically when im using discord and Mincraft bedrock on my computer, it breaks my audio. I no longer have any kind of audio on minecraft while in a discord call. Ive tried troubleshooting this...
  4. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  5. I installed minecraft bedrock edition a few years ago now on my new laptop i am trying to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I installed minecraft bedrock edition a few years ago now on my new laptop i am trying to...: I installed minecraft bedrock edition a few years ago now on my new laptop i am trying to get it back.How do i reinstall it e8563d14-a69d-459d-85a9-2168fafc768e
  6. Why does my minecraft bedrock edition on laptop say "you must be logged into XBL" and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft bedrock edition on laptop say "you must be logged into XBL" and...: Why does my minecraft bedrock edition on laptop say "you must be logged into XBL" and "Invalid Identity Public key" when I try join servers it stops me from joining...
  7. Windows on my old laptop died, do I need to repurchase Minecraft Bedrock edition on my new...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows on my old laptop died, do I need to repurchase Minecraft Bedrock edition on my new...: Windows died and won't boot on my 4 year old laptop, I had a copy of Minecraft Bedrock on it. Since I cannot get windows to boot anymore I bought another laptop. Do I have to pay for Minecraft...
  8. My friend bought bedrock edition on their laptop and can't join me on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought bedrock edition on their laptop and can't join me on Minecraft: My friend who plays on their laptop recently got bedrock edition to play with me. I'm on Xbox, and when I invite them it says the can't connect to my world and vice versa. Neither of us can join...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock "Disconnected from server" Between Xbox One and Laptop (On same Wifi if...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock "Disconnected from server" Between Xbox One and Laptop (On same Wifi if...: Me (on laptop) and my brother (on Xbox one) used to play Minecraft a few times a week right after Minecraft bedrock came out on Xbox. It used to work for us all the time. At some point (don't...
  10. I have Minecraft Java edition on my laptop and Bedrock on my Xbox - Is there any way I can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Minecraft Java edition on my laptop and Bedrock on my Xbox - Is there any way I can...: I have heard of Mojang giving out Bedrock if you've had Java since before 2018 and I've had it since 2012. Is there still a way to do something like that? I have tried Xbox Play Anywhere and the...