Minecraft bedrock Microsoft account problem?

Discus and support Minecraft bedrock Microsoft account problem? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have Minecraft bedrock on my Nintendo switch and I can't sign in with my Microsoft conto. It always sends me code of aka.ms.remoteconnect but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Marlon Burtscher, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Minecraft bedrock Microsoft account problem?

I have Minecraft bedrock on my Nintendo switch and I can't sign in with my Microsoft conto. It always sends me code of aka.ms.remoteconnect but the code is not working. Can someone help my, I'm tired of playing minecraft alone.

:)

Marlon Burtscher, Mar 29, 2023
  2. ZeroFPS Gaming (YT) Win User

Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why pls fix

Hello sir I am a Xbox Ambassador and gamer. I'll be happy to help on your case.

Please make sure that you are using the account you bought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition with. Log into that account, then download the new launcher for Minecraft (links below). It is a all-in-one launcher for Minecraft: Java, Minecraft: Bedrock, Minecraft Dungeons, and the upcoming Minecraft Legends.

Once you download the launcher, select Microsoft login, and log into the same Microsoft account that you bought Minecraft: Bedrock with. Then, click Minecraft for Windows, and click "Install" or "Play"

I hope your problem is solved, and if it is, please kindly mark this thread as answered and give my reply an upvote. Have a nice day!
  3. bjbj1091 Win User

Can't redeem minecraft java edition

I also also have the same problem, but I'm not sure if I have the right PC bedrock version because I'm not sure if the minecraft bedrock from the microsoft store is different from the minecraft bedrock that I have on the minecraft launcher
  4. CarTzy Win User

Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't)

Hello River Heyburn,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue with Minecraft Bedrock. The error message you're seeing means that the Microsoft account you're trying to use to sign in to Minecraft Bedrock is already connected to another Minecraft account. This could be because you previously used a different Minecraft account with the same Microsoft account, or because someone else has used your Microsoft account to sign in to Minecraft.

To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Go to the Xbox website and sign in with the Microsoft account you're trying to use to sign in to Minecraft Bedrock.

2. Click on "Profile & settings" and then "Account settings".

3. Under "Your info", click on "Sign-in preferences".

4. Make sure that "Ask for my password" is selected under "Security preferences".

5. Scroll down to "Apps and services" and click on "Apps and services that can access your account".

6. Look for Minecraft Bedrock in the list of apps and services and click on it.

7. Click on "Remove these permissions" and confirm that you want to remove Minecraft Bedrock's access to your Microsoft account.

8. Try signing in to Minecraft Bedrock again with your Microsoft account.

If this doesn't work, please connect with our live support team.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.
  5. Hoskayra Win User

Syncing Purchases to PC from Console

Hi ID, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

No, if you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4 and link your Microsoft account with your PS4 account, it will not sync the purchase with the accounts. Minecraft Bedrock purchases are tied to the platform on which they are made. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PC, you will only be able to play it on PC. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4, you will only be able to play it on PS4.

However, there is an exception to this rule. If you buy Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you will also be able to play Minecraft Bedrock on your mobile device. This is because Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock are compatible with the "Minecraft Live" feature.

If you just want to play the Minecraft you paid for on your PC, you don't need to buy Minecraft Bedrock for PS4. You can download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition from the Minecraft website.

Here are some steps to download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition:

Visit the Minecraft website.
    Click on the "Download Minecraft" button.
    Select "Minecraft: Java Edition".
    Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download.
    Once you have downloaded Minecraft: Java Edition, you will be able to play it on your PC.

I hope my answer was helpful and clarified your doubts. do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other problem. have a nice day.

Oskayra
  6. Youchan3070 Win User

New Minecraft launcher won't connect since I changed my main alias from my Microsoft account.

When Minecraft stopped working, I used my Microsoft account. And this issue happened after I changed my main alias from E-Mail 2 to E-Mail 1. I can play Minecraft if I log in with my E-Mail 2.

I purchased Minecraft on my Mojang account before the migration, but I don't use my mojang account and that Microsoft account that was migrated to.

With my Mojang account (E-Mail 1) migrated to Microsoft account (E-Mail 4) I bad the Java Edition. With my first Microsoft account (E-Mail 1, now 3) I had Minecraft Bedrock Edition. And with the other MIcrosoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) I have both Java and Bedrock.

I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft Account (E-Mail 1, now 3) from the Microsoft Store and I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) from the Microsoft Store but the Java Edition I purchased from minecraft.net. On my Mojang account (E-Mail 1, now migrated to Microsoft Account with E-Mail 3) I bought Minecraft Java from minecraft.net.
Thema:

Minecraft bedrock Microsoft account problem?

1. Minecraft bedrock Microsoft account problem? - Similar Threads - Minecraft bedrock Microsoft

2. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  3. why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense: Its quite a problem as Microsoft hasn’t added this feature for so long I hope this question could reach someone with ties to Microsoft and answer this question for me as it quite an issue with...
  4. I cant login with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant login with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock: my cousing deleted all the temp files of my pc a few days ago, now i cant sign in with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock edition, the error code is drowned and it say that "the system...
  5. I bought minecraft java? But I dont have bedrock? I even tried to check the microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft java? But I dont have bedrock? I even tried to check the microsoft...: I bought minecraft java? But I dont have bedrock? I even tried to check the microsoft store, and it said I haven't bought the Java and Bedrock Bundle, I bought minecraft a year ago....
  6. can i get microsoft reward points for playing minecraft bedrock edition on my pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i get microsoft reward points for playing minecraft bedrock edition on my pc?: i want to know if i can get reward points by playing minecraft bedrock also im playing from the minecraft launcher 40791e12-8ab8-47c8-a241-76a25c3b5c49
  7. minecraft bedrock/poket edition server joining issue by Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft bedrock/poket edition server joining issue by Microsoft: minecraft bedrock/poket edition got issues when you trying to join server, it’s impossible to join servers from 1.18 or 1.19 versions, A error *you have to authenticate to Microsoft service* This...
  8. I haver Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) in my Microsoft Store and can not access Java as is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I haver Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) in my Microsoft Store and can not access Java as is...: I haver tried to sign out of store and back in I have tried xbox app and both say I have to buy Java. What can I do? 5e7e681f-bd16-4b98-838d-3bfde301b5a8
  9. How do i delete a microsoft account from my minecraft bedrock edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i delete a microsoft account from my minecraft bedrock edition?: Ive been playing for a long time on my ps4 and was playing on servers alot. One day when i got home from school i was singed out of my microsoft account on my ps4. I tried to log back in but it...
  10. Microsoft account logging me in wrong Minecraft Bedrock/Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account logging me in wrong Minecraft Bedrock/Xbox account: I'm not sure of how to explain but i am setting up my games on a new PC and my microsoft account seems to be leading me to an... older version of my account? Few weeks ago I started playing...