Minecraft bedrock login failure

Discus and support Minecraft bedrock login failure in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am on the xbox one Minecraft bedrock and i can log in it keeps saying failed to login, is there any solutions? d4537aa0-a56b-4eef-a178-5d1d2cad9f55 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by leonbaston, Apr 11, 2020.

1. leonbaston
    leonbaston Guest

I am on the xbox one Minecraft bedrock and i can log in it keeps saying failed to login, is there any solutions?

:)

leonbaston, Apr 11, 2020
  2. las17 Win User

Downloads not working

you have a solution for pc when minecraft bedrock edition only shows the failure messege on the donwload bar ?
  3. jin hao Win User

WHY I BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION

YES I JUST BOUGHT.

YES. WINDOW IS 10

YES I AM USING SAME ACCOUNT THAT I BOUGHT BUT I CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION. ON THE BUNDLE TITLE IT SAY MINECRAFT: JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUT WHEN I LOGIN INTO MY MINECRAFT LANCHER I DIDNT SEE BEDROCK EDITION
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hello,today i try to sign in MultiMC 5 but in the end when sign in with the microsoft account there is a error that "XBox user authentication failed." Please say me how to fix it.

If this is a minecraft launcher you have to ask the developer to fix their login issues. It's how their software is doing authentication that is causing the failure
  5. Janet_C Win User

Can't sign into xbox website.

6. ZeroFPS Gaming (YT) Win User

Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why pls fix

Hello sir I am a Xbox Ambassador and gamer. I'll be happy to help on your case.

Please make sure that you are using the account you bought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition with. Log into that account, then download the new launcher for Minecraft (links below). It is a all-in-one launcher for Minecraft: Java, Minecraft: Bedrock, Minecraft Dungeons, and the upcoming Minecraft Legends.

Once you download the launcher, select Microsoft login, and log into the same Microsoft account that you bought Minecraft: Bedrock with. Then, click Minecraft for Windows, and click "Install" or "Play"

I hope your problem is solved, and if it is, please kindly mark this thread as answered and give my reply an upvote. Have a nice day!
Thema:

1. Minecraft bedrock login failure - Similar Threads - Minecraft bedrock login

2. Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock: as the title says i Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock, i have restarted my pc , deleted everything related to the app and restarted...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock on Ipad login issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock on Ipad login issue: When trying to login to minecraft on iPad I first got an error message "DROWNED". I power cycle the ipad then sign in and enter my email address and password and then it's saying "Add an email" to...
  4. I cant login with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant login with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock: my cousing deleted all the temp files of my pc a few days ago, now i cant sign in with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock edition, the error code is drowned and it say that "the system...
  5. Hello , my question is i am not able to login in Minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello , my question is i am not able to login in Minecraft bedrock: I am wanted to know why is this happening 622f5bd7-bd1a-407a-b19c-56c16e7a1a79
  6. I cant play minecraft bedrock servers. it says sorry, we failed to validate your login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft bedrock servers. it says sorry, we failed to validate your login: I love minecraft so much. but i cant even play it. i even created a new microsoft account. but it still says we failed to validate your login. when joining any featured servers. plase answer this...
  7. Why does Minecraft bedrock edition auto login take so long?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft bedrock edition auto login take so long?: Hello I reinstalled minecraft today beacuse i tried to install a client for it and it changed the version. Before i reinstalled it my account loaded instantly but after i reinstalled it it took...
  8. My brother can't login in to Minecraft Java after it Java and Bedrock became one

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother can't login in to Minecraft Java after it Java and Bedrock became one: So i and my brother use the same computer but different Microsoft accounts but it normally detects that he own bedrock so when he needs to make a username for Java it say that he can't login can...
  9. Error Code 0x87DD0003 minecraft bedrock pc login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x87DD0003 minecraft bedrock pc login: yesterday thursday 03-2-2022 i can still login xbox live on my minecraft pc and play server but after friday 04-02-2022 i can't log in xbox live on minecraft pc login with error code 0x87DD0003, i...
  10. Not being able to login to Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to login to Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I installed Minecraft from Google Play store. When I open Minecraft I am not being able to login using my Xbox account. The game takes to me the login website but when i press login the game...